What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussions related to Indian military build up, military developments, defence technology. NO INDIAN STRATEGIC AFFAIRS

How strategic affairs is allowed for every other tread but India?

so ??????????????????????????????????????

watch this????

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 60 users browsing this thread. (25 members and 35 guests)

1. GURU DUTT
2. below_freezing
3. Green Hornet
4. Ambitious.Asian
5. Chinese-Dragon
6. Razpak Madarchodh
7. hembo
8. Yeti
9. TeraBaap+
10. lama
11. jeremy
12. Stylish Executive
13. hitenray09
14. Hu Jintao
15. HelpSeeker
16. Abhishek_
17. kaykay
18. IndianTiger
19. Contract Killer
20. genmirajborgza786+
21. Harry Potter
22. baajey
23. BanglaPride

I got your point..;)

Jab sharafat k kapde utarte hein to sabse jyada shareefo ko hi mazaa aata hai.:rofl::rofl:

Matlab bhale hi koi is trollfest mein participate na kar raha ho par sab iska mazaa le rahein hein...:lol::lol:

The thread itself and its response by Indians in the form of such dirty pictures.... The whole fiasco only proves why it is essential for India to be Balkanised in order to ensure regional peace in South Asia.

The thread itself and its response by Indians in the form of such dirty pictures.... The whole fiasco only proves why it is necessary for India to be Balkanised for regional peace in South Asia.

Yes a single thread on PDF determines a country to split up you must be the brains of this operation :lol:

Didn't you read the article? brahmins are terrorists in the same way Zionists are terrorists.

brahmins control bharat and then use bharat to bully and take advantage of all its neighbors. Zionists control USA and then use USA to bully and take advantage of Muslims countries.

Zionists are responsible for the deaths of so many from conflicts in the Middle East and brahmins are responsible for the deaths of so many from conflicts in South Asia.

And you sound like you want to silence me..... which is even more like what a Zionist would do

hmmm....... Shri Hongwu is back with his pearls of wisdom :lol:

its worthless to continue here . its better to freshen up rather than seeing the trolling and mud splashing. see u guys(the decent ones) later with some good debate, till then enjoy the fights n do try to abstain them from defaming each others religions. bye

I leave the world to see Bharatis in action. I will let my rage subside by powering off laptop.
You started it by the most racist post ever in pdf..
The brahamin within India must be eliminated. These dogs cause etho-centric disputes among the people and rape the people of their wealth. These animals must be hunted down and exterminated with a gun shot to the back of their heads. This terror can no longer affect Asia. Drones must be sent to bomb their homes and kill these pathetic beasts. These evil brahamins are a menace to society and must be made to choke on their own blood rather than the blood of innocent people. I support a full extermination of these facist Brahamin Rats.

It is not any community or ideology but people with attittude like you that is to be eliminated for the sake of all humans irrespective of race and religion.

2594947356_1819f3d53e_z.jpg

albert_einstein_religion_quote-4558.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom