What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Please stay on topic.
A person from Uganda and living in Zambia taking an undue interest in India! False flagging is an offence. I hope you know that.
the one who needs to die is you and your misery in PDF , the Anti Hindi Imposition agitations started in 1930s peaked in 1960s and is still on going .... Tamils will resist Hindi imposition but they are not anti any language including English, given a choice the would prefer Korean, Japanese or even Chinese over Hindi

Perfect reply. :yay:
Hindi was opposed when we are forced to learn and it'll get opposed if we are get forced in the future. We are not against Hindi, we are against forcing us to learn Hindi, still in all Matriculation schools in Tamil Nadu, Hindi is there as a subject that everyone from Tamil Nadu knows.

Everyone loves their mother tongue. Tamils are the same, but what I have seen Tamils think Tamil is superior language than other languages. They say a lot of reasons for that. But Tamil is just one language, they do not need to fear to learn their country's main official language Hindi.

Tamil is bit noisy language but Hindi is sweet to ears!

Yes, "India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the equator." Winston Churchill
Until 1947. So I was correct.

Nanking ? but we still have our own country.

You have so much trust in the words of your liberators British who gave you modern China. :girl_wacko:

If i am not wrong more and more Chinese are learning English.
Bitter truth: English is now lingua franca of the world.
During colonial time, English and Cantonese, now only Cantonese. But colony are not country. China was not a colony, India was. :laughcry:

2/3 :woot: Tibet already declared independence in 1912 while Japanese occupied the half of you had occupying the all coastal cities. America and Britain liberated you but you still hate your liberators, Chinese are thankless people. :girl_wacko:

Your writing your own version of history again :omghaha: :omghaha:

2iuheo-l-610x610-t-shirt-shirt-funny-prom-top-putfit-black-thanks-wikipedia-meme-jeans-i-want-it-beautiful-summer-graduation-funny-shirt-quote-on-it-funny-tshirt.jpg

Tamil staying or working in other states have no choice but to learn and speak the language of that state out of compulsion.

We are talking about Tamils' dislike for Hindi in their own state.

Even those who can speak prefer to reject it.

Which is alright.

Try speaking english to a Frenchman in France. Even if he understands, good chance he will not answer.

Tamils have good reason to be proud of their language .. quite like Punjabi of Assamese is proud of his .

The best part of India is its diversity !

Good fun .. Dont take things seriously .

A quote of Churchill defines a country? Is he God? :hitwall:
"we still have our own country" - which one exactly - People's Republic of China or Republic of China? :omghaha:

Churchill liberated his nation China from the Japanese. Don't be so surprised if he is cheerleading for his liberators. :omghaha:

A person from Uganda and living in Zambia taking an undue interest in India! False flagging is an offence. I hope you know that.

Perfect reply. :yay:

what about you still stateless ? got a$$ kicked in Kashmir and end up deep south , don't worry about me, Uganda booted out Indians lock, stock and barrel

You are avoiding stating the facts about Tamils' dislike for Hindi :)

This is a fact. The movements against Hindi had been started much before even British rule.

So you cant hide behind snapshots against me

Tamil Emperors used Tamil and Sanskrit for centuries and they even had a script called Grantha Script to learn Sanskrit in South India.

Everyone loves their mother tongue. Tamils are the same, but what I have seen Tamils think Tamil is superior language than other languages. They say a lot of reasons for that. But Tamil is just one language, they do not need to fear to learn their country's main official language Hindi.

Tamil is bit noisy language but Hindi is sweet to ears!

That's exactly my point

Back
Top Bottom