What's new

Why China paid $1trillion to US but doesn't pay a dime to the Pak govt?

China has invested in USA, In long run they will make 2 trillion out of this 1 trillion... What will they get after bailing out Pakistan??? Its all business, No one is brother or frnd here.

mr black indian why than IMF pays pakistan??

That is why I have opened this thought pondering thread as to what is wrong and what is there to gain or not gain from Pakistan, it is pretty clear Pakistan is called the Golden Sparrow and Govts have been manipulated by the west for a long time.

PS. We too want business not brotherhood as you can see among arabs a failed term. Readup my post offer business in return for paying off debt i cannot come to the conclusion but i do think as long as we have pro western puppets in the Govt who serve their interests we won't get a positive single from China.
China always tried to help us get rid of the energy crisis and stuff like that but the western puppets enforced on us by the US/WEST never want the public to get any benefit from CHINA.....they are working for the US/Western interests not our public.... they clearly denied any help in this regard.......cuz then they are unable to serve their Western masterz......:eek:

I don't second the idea of bail-out. We are not broke. We can easily achieve everything we want if we end the war and start to build up the economy.

About China, China is the largest fund provider of all welfare projects(basically very low return) in Pakistan, Highways, Bridges, Port, Dams, Hydro-Power, and technological aid for you know what, etc. This is the best way they can do to benefit average people, instead of corrupted officials.

China's US dollar assets is accumulated through trade as Chinese Yuan is not convertible. These dollars have to be in US dollar form, and they are against equivalent Chinese Yuan liability inside their country.

China's aid could be much more if all classified info exposed, if we are in a right track towards national prosperity, and if we have less Pro-US ambiguous and corrupted officials.

Look at what Chinese transform Africa, we ought to be confident that once we start our economic engine after the war, through north east borders, the most powerful push comes from China.

Pakistanis cannot expect a friend to bail them out every time they have a problem. They should grow up and own their loans to become a more respectable, trustworthy nation.

China has bought US bonds worth $1 trillion. This is a normal financial investment, they get a yield of so much per dollar.

Their is no possible chance of Pakistan issuing that level of bonds.

A major part of the problem is that Pakistan cannot get its house in order, nobody will lend or invest in a country like that.

I hear so many times Pakistanis saying the US, or the Arabs, or the chinese should give them money. Don't you think that mentality is part of the problem?

Pakistan's economic success or failure depends on Pakistan alone, nobody else.

Please dont compare yourself with the US, China's growth is dependent on the well being of the US economy. There are no friends in diplomacy

mr black indian why than IMF pays pakistan??

IMF is international fund who pays to every member country in differnt project were China is a country who is doing business with his excess dollar . there is no distance relation between this two relation .

China has bought US bonds worth $1 trillion. This is a normal financial investment, they get a yield of so much per dollar.

Their is no possible chance of Pakistan issuing that level of bonds.

A major part of the problem is that Pakistan cannot get its house in order, nobody will lend or invest in a country like that.

I hear so many times Pakistanis saying the US, or the Arabs, or the chinese should give them money. Don't you think that mentality is part of the problem?

Pakistan's economic success or failure depends on Pakistan alone, nobody else.

Some not, the key is dollars is an international currency, this is the key, if you buy a bond in Pakistan, let us not consider the value, all can only be spent in Pakistan, if it is a huge amount, Pakistan not so many things, so it is troublesome.

The Chinese have helped us massively, all Pakistani's know and respect our friendship :pakistan::china:

In the end Pakistani people and Pakistan must build the nation themselves, there's no way around it.

Back
Top Bottom