What's new

“Why China retained Aksai Chin and gave up Southern Tibet?”

South Tibet is the true name that perfectly reflects that region's culture link and history.

South Tibet is the true name that perfectly reflects that region's culture link and history.

Ohh really, this china man know better than me.

I have no cultural link or history. The only link between us is enemy because chinese army killed my grandfather's pig and a pregnent mithun in 1962 and forced my father to leave his home for many days

I hate chinese because they beaten my grandfather

India wants Aksai Chin back ? after they backstabbed us ?

check the map you can see how close that land is to Indian major cities,and it's also very close to Pakistan,so Chinese aid can be smooth moved to Pakistan if there was a war there.

Why are you excited if china conquer India... Walk in beijing ... no one gonna ask you in govt what they gonna do... do you have any real voting right? If any thing wrong happens & chinese govt. opt to become friend with India what will you do ? stop walking in Beijing? LOL idiots.. Flying in imaginations .... lol:rofl:

PM of china should once visit us so we can express our opinion with our tibetian refugees and that is

" GO BECK "

I say shift the Aksai Chin's LAC border westward for more permanent incursions into India. ^^

I say shift the Aksai Chin's LAC border westward for more permanent incursions into India. ^^

I think PLA is already in Gilgit-Baltistan of Pakistan administered Kashmirs northern areas.
Any further westwards movement of PLA, and they will be in Islamabad.

If china commits war with India is nothing but a suicide. China can start war with small countries which assures victory but not with Giants like India which assures maximum devastation.

Wet dreams. How do you believe all others would behave like Chinese foreign ministry should you engage a fight with the Indians?
You know what I am saying?

Your big daddy is going to make a lot of noise but in the end he is going to chicken out the way they are doing in Iran. So, it won't be wise to count on his help against China.

Its high time to convert LAC into permanent border. I don't see Aksai Chin coming back to India or AP going to China. So why put any effort and destroy your economy growth rate?

Wet dreams. How do you believe all others would behave like Chinese foreign ministry should you engage a fight with the Indians?
You know what I am saying?
If the foreign ministry engages in a fight with Indians, the "whole world" may be enraged and try to undermine China.

If the PLA engages in a fight with Indians, the "whole world" will quake in fear at the Chinese civilization's full military power!

If china commits war with India is nothing but a suicide. China can start war with small countries which assures victory but not with Giants like India which assures maximum devastation.
It worked pretty well in 1962. We didn't see any giants, only frightened Indians surrendering.

Do you really believe India does not have any secret untold megaton bombs...
Self-delusion doesn't impress China :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohh really, this china man know better than me.

I have no cultural link or history. The only link between us is enemy because chinese army killed my grandfather's pig and a pregnent mithun in 1962 and forced my father to leave his home for many days

I hate chinese because they beaten my grandfather

So you used to be a slave-owner in Tibet who live on the pains and blood of our countrymen!

And I'm telling you that no matter what you may try, we, people in Tibet as the master of our land and fate, will not let you get what you ever want and wish!

Back
Top Bottom