What's new

Why China’s Political Model Is Superior

"Superior" sounds funny.
Their current model is well when basic conditions the country's still poor.
China is getting richer, the quality of life of Chinese people increasingly higher, understanding of the people on the higher ... it will lead to higher demands on people's fundamental freedom rights including the right to engage in political activities of their country. They don't want to continue to entrust everything to the CPC decisions for them. Such as they have the right to vote to choose their leaders, they have the right to choose a better Party to lead their country, they have the right to interfere in decisions of the country through their REALLY MPs ...>> inevitably WILL toward Democracy.

Well some call it superior some don't but works fine through we have to become more open, Democracy will come when the middle east is built up to the Max, Economic & Political Stability, 15,000-20,000 GDP after this democracy and the dream of Dr. Sun Yat Sen will come.

To China's problems, the overwhelming priority is stability. Without a stable environment, nothing can be achieved, and what has been achieved will be lost Democracy is our goal, but the country must remain stable. ——Deng Xiaoping

To China's problems, the overwhelming priority is stability. Without a stable environment, nothing can be achieved, and what has been achieved will be lost Democracy is our goal, but the country must remain stable. ——Deng Xiaoping

Why? Just learn from the KMT about 攘外必先安内?

CCP dont? KMT will be the hope of China again. CCP, currently, are relying on KMT.

CPC defeated KMT by the will of the people, Today the KMT relations are well, we would like KMT to keep ruling Taipei we can learn from them and they can learn from us. fair and mutual respect, CPC made mistakes but they have proven they can Rule and develop China well while KMT is best on Taipei. I've said before we can learn from them and they from us Fair and Mutual Respect.

CPC defeated KMT by the will of the people, Today the KMT relations are well, we would like KMT to keep ruling Taipei we can learn from them and they can learn from us. fair and mutual respect, CPC made mistakes but they have proven they can Rule and develop China well while KMT is best on Taipei. I've said before we can learn from them and they from us Fair and Mutual Respect.

CCP can prove that they can RULE China well, but KMT can prove that they can SERVE Taiwan well. this is the difference

simple the way I think is china is good at macro management which it has an advantageous growth, but with it back draws which will come to haunt you because of really S""££$ one child policy that is the only grudge I have against china. It will be itself at fault for rapid reduction in workers and creating economy out of manufacturing labour

CCP can prove that they can RULE China well, but KMT can prove that they can SERVE Taiwan well. this is the difference

Just 1 question then. Why doesn't KMT let RMB flow freely on Taiwan?

Surely, no one on Taiwan would want to use communist CPC money.

However, they impose a 40,000 RMB limit on the amount of RMB people can bring to Taiwan. Why?

The explanation on Wikipedia was because they feared hyperinflation from everyone fleeing the NTD and moving to RMB.

Why would that be? Why would they want to use communist money instead of their great democratic money? :lol:

Just 1 question then. Why doesn't KMT let RMB flow freely on Taiwan?

Surely, no one on Taiwan would want to use communist CPC money.

However, they impose a 40,000 RMB limit on the amount of RMB people can bring to Taiwan. Why?

The explanation on Wikipedia was because they feared hyperinflation from everyone fleeing the NTD and moving to RMB.

Why would that be? Why would they want to use communist money instead of their great democratic money? :lol:

What I know is that KMT focus on Taiwan's interests, such as selling agricultural products to Mainland. What the CCP stresses is their interests not the China's. They dont care whether the agricultural products in Hainan can be sold out or not, what they care is to lick the ***** of taiwanese to keep status quo of taiwan strait so that their profits can be maintained.

democracy is the people’s government, made for the people, made by the people, and answerable to the people...

it seems your goverment(india goverment) only made by the people but not made for the people and answerable to the people

Wrong again. The Magna Carta should be understood in the sense that is a document outlining the roles of the government and the citizenry AFTER a moral foundation have been established for the nation. Yes, there is a push-pull relationship in law and morality. If a people decided to obey a law, after a period of time, enforcement of said law will become needless or at least irrelevant. The idea that the law enforces and punishes became a moral dictate for one's conscience. But this is not what the Magna Carta was ALL about. Of course there is a hint of morality in everything we do.

Goodness, the Magna Charta was anything but a document to outline the role of government and citizenry as at that time the concept of citizenry was at least half a millenia away. The Magna Charta was a power struggle amongst the aristocracy. It was not until 500 years later that the Magna Charta was also extended to the commoners.

Laws are designed and passed because they were deemed good, just and fair either for a certain interest group or for a common higher goal. Words like good, just and fair are connoted with ethic and moral. What is good, just and fair is also ethical and moral.

You know all those foreign words and names? Am impressed.

For an American those names are without exception foreign. For me at least the German philosophers are part of my cultural heritage. But I know that Americans are always impressed of the cultural richness and savoir faire of us Europeans.

Back
Top Bottom