What's new

Why Do Global Firms Prefer INDIAN CEOs ? Pakistani Reactions

Indian youngsters have broken the record this year. This year alone, Indian has 44 Unicorn startups. Those cry babies who are saying that why Indians are doing good only abroad need to read this. Indians are doing exceptionally well wherever they are. They are doing great in Eurpoe, They are doing great in Middle east, They are doing great in India, They are doing great in Africa and almost anywhere. Far behind on second place are Jews. Many nationals are nowhere in picture.

Indian youngsters have broken the record this year. This year alone, Indian has 44 Unicorn startups. Those cry babies who are saying that why Indians are doing good only abroad need to read this. Indians are doing exceptionally well wherever they are. They are doing great in Eurpoe, They are doing great in Middle east, They are doing great in India, They are doing great in Africa and almost anywhere. Far behind on second place are Jews. Many nationals are nowhere in picture.

Can you name the latest scientific and or technological invention by am indian?

Which Chinese was in picture? I do not see them in competition for any top position.
First of all don’t compare you guys with Chinese we are way above your level. Chinese has been known for as co founders of many of the company many years back. Which you Indians just started to become ceo now.

the thing about Microsoft, Google and Twitter CEO appointments is that founders were involved with the company. they had a say in their successors.

Seriously what is the point of this ? Twitter or Google are not hiring a random Indian as a CEO.
Yes they are hiring MIT, Harvard IVY league grads. Not random Indians.

And I was posting some facts about Indian patents / patent applications over the years.
Students are not just on student visas. some are dependent visas, some are permanent residents and some are US citizens. But then what do some people know ?

Same with Pakistan man...!
Some Pakistani students are also on dependent visas, some are permanent residents and some are US citizens.

First of all don’t compare you guys with Chinese we are way above your level. Chinese has been known for as co founders of many of the company many years back. Which you Indians just started to become ceo now.

In which Chinese Cofounded company , has Indian become a CEO? If that is true, Chinese should be ashamed of that.

These are global American technology companies which thrive on maintaining excellence and reputation. Look beyond race based explanations but I consistently see the race angle theme here.
What accomplishments? Google has copied or purchased other people's inventions and wallows in public money.

Global firms chooses Indian CEO because they do not have much choice. From where would global firms get the required talents like India? Can any global firm find satya nadela or sundar pichai from China UK, Japan or Germany? Do these countries have IITs? Who can match Indians in education?

What accomplishments? Google has copied or purchased other people's inventions and wallows in public money.

Try building google.com and see where you go

Google innovations
1. page ranking algorithm for search
2. Google Drive
3. Making youtube practical
4. chromecast
5. Waymo - self driving car
Global firms chooses Indian CEO because they do not have much choice. From where would global firms get the required talents like India? Can any global firm find satya nadela or sundar pichai from China UK, Japan or Germany? Do these countries have IITs? Who can match Indians in education?

There are plenty of non-Indian alternatives to Satya Nadela or Sundar Pichai. There are the most high profile CEO positions anyone would want.

Try building google.com and see where you go

Google innovations
1. page ranking algorithm for search
2. Google Drive
3. Making youtube practical
4. chromecast
5. Waymo - self driving car

There are plenty of non-Indian alternatives to Satya Nadela or Sundar Pichai. There are the most high profile CEO positions anyone would want.
Waymo was purchased by google.
YouTube purchased by Google
Google copied search engine but improved upon it but with nepotism funding
Google just a cloud storage, will have to look into if it was purchased by google. Etc etc

Waymo was purchased by google.
YouTube purchased by Google
Google copied search engine but improved upon it but with nepotism funding
Google just a cloud storage, will have to look into if it was purchased by google. Etc etc

Waymo purchased from whom ??

Try running youtube profitably. Youtube was operated at a loss for close to a decade

Copy search engine from whom ?

Next time try using baidu and see how well it goes

At this point Indians are officially retarted, I mean damn it like seriously I just can't
This thread based on a video posted about what one or two weeks ago by YouTubers seeking views
Is going on and on, reached 16 pages
Why? Because Indians are seriously dumb just want to beat chest on internet like mad men (all over the internet)

One guy on another thread wanted to convince me all Pak -americans drive Uber in US and work as minimum wage workers
I mean anyone with half a brain can tell it's stupid Bs, just like look I mean

But man went on and on and on arguing how Indians are better than Chinese, Pakistani, Asians, Europeans, while Pak etc are minimum wage workers
I was like clearly I don't know what exactly pushes them to have chest beating arguments especially thier stamina for it is unmatched

But I just moved on after one of two posts man, it's like I don't, I genuinely don't know

Why they're built the way they're built in the head, clearly not normal, very weird kind of thinking and especially what pushes them

To go on and on in the internet with these absolutely useless arguments that will never impact Thier lives whatsoever, it's like why you living somewhere in UP or South India
Wasting your time trying to convince me that Pak-American are minimum wage (while I live here and know Whatsapp) and Indians are the best, better than everyone ever

And are just going on and on trying to convince me of this? What practical purpose would this kinda internet stamina serves you
What are you gaining?

I don't know it's just very weird, I can't get my wrap my head around this thinking

Just open the link he posted and read for gods sake.
This is the exact reason Pakistanis are mostly cab drivers and cooks. An average Pakistani like yourself -seem to be very restless, hate reading, high on adrenaline and thick in skull. Reading , studying, trying to do some critical thinking should ideally solve these problems in a generation or two.

All the very best!

I read the link in it's entirety. NONE where inventions but were designs made by indians using white european inventions, equipment and expertise. So it means over 1.5 billion indians globally are capable of NOTHING in terms of education, science or technology without the help of the white race.

Being a cook, cab driver or other menial worker is FAR FAR superior to 99% of indians as indians are the most impoverished, malnourished and backward nation on earth. Nearly 40% of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor people are indian. Here is the evidence:

Use your key critical thinking skills to analyse the above reality of indian people.

Forget about all the posts and weird stuff posted by people of your country and mine.
Tell me the number of graduates per capita among Indian and pakistani Americans?
Their average wage maybe?

Next, lets say only educated Indians are migrating and Pakistani un educated ones.
Who are running all the Indian unicorns then?
Forget about Indian large tech and other conglomerates.
Who is running the RnD centres of Samsung, Amazon, Google, Adobe, Microsoft etc etc in India?
And on the other hand if all educated Pakistanis are in Pakistan, where are the Pakistani unicorns, conglomerates and others?
I dont see big MNCs also having 1 percent of their presence in Pakistan compared to India as workforce.
Where are the educated Pakistanis?

ofcourse there are a handful, no denying that. But you would be a fool comparing to India ( similar to say India's comparison to China).

And India having such a large presence in the CEO crowd is a byproduct of what I posted.
On a flip side you have Tony Khan!

Go away. You are not worth my time and lack basic understanding.

Did indians create/invent Samsung, Google, Amazon etc? Saying that indians are successful because they are the ceos of companies created by non-indians is like saying black africans are a bigger superpower than america because they had a black african president, obama. You do realise that indian ceos represent 0.00000007% of india's population? Vast majority of indians, in fact over 732 million indians defecate in the open:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom