What's new

Why do my threads get deleted?

Homajon

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
One week ago one thread of mine was deleted. I don't know who deleted it, nor why, no reason was given.

Today again another thread of mine was deleted, and again I don't know who did it nor why, no reason was given. It was a thread about a Turkish scientist from a Turkish polling center based inside Turkey, and he made a public opinion poll of the Turkish population, totally objective. Why was the thread deleted? Do opinion polls violate any forum rules?

my threads are deleted because of controversial topics involving
religion and military
all my threads on "inbreeding in Pakistan" were deleted.
Because it is directly related to religion

Last edited:
My threads get deleted too and I don't know why either. Matter of fact most of my posts get deleted as well.

:cheers:

One week ago one thread of mine was deleted. I don't know who deleted it, nor why, no reason was given.

Today again another thread of mine was deleted, and again I don't know who did it nor why, no reason was given. It was a thread about a Turkish scientist from a Turkish polling center based inside Turkey, and he made a public opinion poll of the Turkish population, totally objective. Why was the thread deleted? Do opinion polls violate any forum rules?
Who visited Tel Aviv from Pakistan?

How does one who wants to remain respectful of this forum's host nation, know what topics are taboo re: Pakistan?

How does one who wants to remain respectful of this forum's host nation, know what topics are taboo re: Pakistan?
Tricky question

Usually criticizing religion even for Pakistanis but for foreigners no, no (has to do with constant negative portrayal of Islam, so at a certain point it becomes a big taboo)

National heroes, culture

Tricky question

Usually criticizing religion even for Pakistanis but for foreigners no, no (has to do with constant negative portrayal of Islam, so at a certain point it becomes a big taboo)

National heroes, culture
I started laughing :D, because I agree with you.

Taboo topics are criticizing religion such as Islam.

Human reproduction is another taboo topic.

Back
Top Bottom