What's new

Why do people fight with each other?

Is it possible to live without fighting? Coexistence?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is the logic behind wars?
The foes, allies, conqueror--- ???

Is it possible to live without killing each other?

yes we can but humen is blood thirsty from the day when first time blood was drop on earth. so carry on

That's a question like "what is the meaning of life." Almost impossible to answer.

Resources, land, minerals: Some historic reasons, left over from when we were hunter-gatherers, is resources. A band of 20 people that only hunt and scrounge need a large territory, and intruders would not be welcome. This has evolved into nation-states warring over natural resources and fertile land.

Power: Some people crave power like a drug, and one way to have it is to be in charge of a large army, and use it to maintain (and gain more) power.

Ethnicity: "Those people don't look like us. They have weird hair and skin color. They hate us in return. Let's fight."

Religious belief: Substitute "look like" with "worship like" in the above.

There are more, I'm sure, but I think these are the big ones.

Inner anger, and depression turned around to the other person, so they dont have to feel the pain of self hatred.

human choices,requirements contradict each other,which led to the fighting.

Ok instead of trolling I'll give it a try.

Problem is we don't think as a collective, we're selfish our order of priority goes as : the individual then immediate family then tribe/clan, ethnic group, country etc

(Probably why Communism and Ummah don't work but Capitalism does)

We'll probably stop fighting when we develop some kind of 'collective thought' (like the Borg in Star Trek :lol: ), link the brains through teh interwebs !

yes Coexistence but first look at the facts
1- Kashmir (Indians killing innocent Muslims)
2- Palestine (Isreal killing innocent Muslims)
3- Bosnia (Muslims being killed)
4- Afghanistan (usa killings)
5- Iraq (usa killings)
6- Pakistan (usa killing innocent people by drone)
7- India (Muslim people killed in gujrat and none say anything)
etc etc

now get me a list where non Muslim countires and areas are occupied by Muslims and they kill them

what sort of Coexistence we are talking about hereleave all these areas and give peace to get peace....

:sniper::sniper:

I am trying to get in psychological aspect rather than religious or anything for now.

Any psychologist here??

Psychologists can not explain it at all.

I suggest you to read the novel Lord of the Flies you will get answer to your question/s.

The more i read the more i get clearer about human instinct

That's a question like "what is the meaning of life." Almost impossible to answer.

Resources, land, minerals: Some historic reasons, left over from when we were hunter-gatherers, is resources. A band of 20 people that only hunt and scrounge need a large territory, and intruders would not be welcome. This has evolved into nation-states warring over natural resources and fertile land.

Power: Some people crave power like a drug, and one way to have it is to be in charge of a large army, and use it to maintain (and gain more) power.

Ethnicity: "Those people don't look like us. They have weird hair and skin color. They hate us in return. Let's fight."

Religious belief: Substitute "look like" with "worship like" in the above.

There are more, I'm sure, but I think these are the big ones.

In my opinion--

The things you mentioned are the outcomes of ???
^^Psyche of human beings??

-Apparently Indian's Killing Innocent Kashmir people.

-So Pak is with in right to train Militants on it's soil and then slip them into India. Using
Ceasefire violations

-Then Pak should be proud of doing this . because India Killing Innocent Kashmir people .

-This then makes Indian's barbarians. So it is right to fight.
And then India is the aggressor for doing anything about it.

My post and my attitude and as you perspective "my bias" is the reason we have conflict.

Same logic in the post can be applied to a zillion situations.

Your POV you think your right
My POV i know i am right

People on all side are too dumb or to emotional to realize the plain obvious truth in front of them

Humans as they are cannot exist without conflict.
We all lack the self-control .
Some lack the intelligence.
Most lack the wisdom.

Psychologists can not explain it at all.

I suggest you to read the novel Lord of the Flies you will get answer to your question/s.

The more i read the more i get clearer about human instinct

OKay, I will read it..

For now, I am reading a very interesting novel!!!!

God And The Evolving Universe!
A MUST READ!!

Its all about POWER simple as that. Its human instinct.

:lol::lol: that was very funny. Sorry its a childish reason and i havent seen anyone fighting just because the other fellow had golden hair and i have black or brown.

I guess you are implying Bush logic

Back
Top Bottom