What's new

Why doesn't China formally annex Aksai Chin?

China wont formally annex Aksai Chin for this reason:

War

Why piss off a country (in this case, India), when you can keep the status quo?

"In 1962 China and India fought a brief war over Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh, but in 1993 and 1996 the two countries signed agreements to respect the Line of Actual Control." - Can you fathom the horror of another war?

If you don't think India will fight back, you are more foolish then I already think you are.

War

"In 1962 China and India fought a brief war over Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh, but in 1993 and 1996 the two countries signed agreements to respect the Line of Actual Control." - Can you fathom the horror of another war?

If you don't think India will fight back, you are more foolish then I already think you are.

Lol

Why there's a need to annex something that's yours to begin with?

I never heard calls of annexing Beijing either.

It's not officially counted as part of China's area. With it, China would be over 9.63 million square kilometers, legit bigger than the US.

As far as I know the areas controlled by China are already annexed, and the areas controlled by India are already annexed by India. I never heard otherwise.

War

Leave him alone bro, he still has a hangover.:o::o::o::o::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

That would matter...why?

That only matters to Superboy, who believes money is fake, magic is real, and "New Russia" (aka rebel controlled parts of the Ukraine) is the world's 3rd most powerful economy.

Also, I fail to see how the OP isn't trolling with this thread.

We have control of Aksai Chin. And India lost the 1962 war.

Why would we need to annex it?

Last edited:
Because Superboy didn't know what the word "annex" actually meant and he created an entire thread to show off his alarming lack of knowledge.

I doubt this is a big area of interest for SuperBoy, he seems more interested in the Ukraine issue.

Back
Top Bottom