What's new

Why former Governor of Punjab resigned? Watch in this exclusive interview!

Why is Chaudhry Sarwar praising PTI policies and Imran Khan? What did PMLN do to him? :D
he wanted to serve the nation. He got an opportunity to work with PMLN. later realized that they dnt let anyone and mico manage everythng. Alll key post is with PMLN frnds and family. So he decided to change the party where there more room for democracy

Imported variety has a long tradition of similar behavior. It was downright stupid of PMLN to give such an important post to this man.

PTI as usual has taken another U-Turn, lets not forget that it was PTI which spearheaded the defamation attempts against Sarwar and painted him as a wine seller. Now that Sarwar finds him out of PMLN (a forgone conclusion when he was found fondling Qadri in Lahore episode) he is jumping ship to PTI and suddenly the wine seller of farangistan has become kosher,

And dude can you please stop tagging me? I keep on getting dozens of alerts from your tags!

How about giving the most important post as PM of Pakistan to that idiot called 'Koogo' Nawaz Sharif? :D

Pakistani public gave him the post and he was sent to exile by an illegal dictator. By the way we did suffer a imported PM Shaukat Aziz (by blessings of same illegal dictator).

He resigned because he wanted to serve Pakistan and he wasn't allowed to do us.

Why is Chaudhry Sarwar praising PTI policies and Imran Khan? What did PMLN do to him? :D

@Norwegian
You should ask this question to that sb or sb4 whatever his username is. He will definitely tell you that it's part of London Plan :D

Pakistani public gave him the post and he was sent to exile by an illegal dictator. By the way we did suffer a imported PM Shaukat Aziz (by blessings of same illegal dictator).
I thought you were a PTI supporter. I am sorry I misjudged you completely. Anyways... :D

:D and that imported PM made Pakistan economy the best and added Pakistan Economy into Next-Eleven countries which will dominate the world and if he remained PM till now then you will be seeing Pakistan GDP close to 500$ Billion maybe even more. He is declared as one of the best economist of Pakistan.

anti-PTI trolls

@Norwegian I thought you are with us, A naya Pakistan supporter :D

@Norwegian I thought you are with us, A naya Pakistan supporter :D
I got my 'naya Pakistan' on 16th of December. While I was on my way to visit IK's dharna for the first time, he cowardly terminated Dharna in 'nations best interest'. What the hell? Real national leaders do not do that! Anyway, now he is stuck in marriage and ever-stubborn PMLN! :D

I got my 'naya Pakistan' on 16th of December. While I was on my way to visit IK's dharna for the first time, he cowardly terminated Dharna in 'nations best interest'. What the hell? Real national leaders do not do that! Anyway, now he is stuck in marriage and ever-stubborn PMLN! :D

:D

No Bhai, IK did terminated his dharna because I guess that was too much. Dharna was nothing like dharna on his 126th day and that dharna wasn't having an impact on govt but that dharna did had a big impact on initial days.

Terrorism is a very big problem in Pakistan and it so dangerous to do anything nowadays but I guess he will return like Mehmood Ghaznawi as he said.

Don't your dare to say anything about IK MARRIAGE and our bhabhi :D

Hamza Shebaz's qabza mafia had occupied Sarwar's brother's land, he informed Shebaz Sharif and on that issue Hamza misbehaved and threatened Ch Sarwar. hence the resignation by an honorable man.. either you kill ur integrity to stay in pmln, or are slave ibn slave ibn slave to be in pmln.

Back
Top Bottom