What's new

Why has Pak lost against India every time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malhot

New Recruit

Reaction score
I think because PA never learns from it's mistakes.
PA has built a delusion of invincibility around itself.
It always overestimates itself & underestimates IA.
Pakistani population is brainwashed from childhood and from their Pak studies.
PA runs the Army- which is fine,since this is what an army is supposed to do. BUT it also runs the Government, the Economy, the biggest Real Estate Business, schools, factories. It's (retired & serving officers) are head of all the corporations, and the civilians are treated like 2nd class citizens.

Kaiser... new world order.. :P

The world needs a new world order... dont you think?

All the current forms of govt have failed the people dont you think its time for revolution?

All the current forms of govt have failed the people dont you think its time for revolution?

I mean this forum has new order in effect, but yea that this world needs somekind of order that will restore peace on this earth.

I think because PA never learns from it's mistakes.
PA has built a delusion of invincibility around itself.
It always overestimates itself & underestimates IA.
Pakistani population is brainwashed from childhood and from their Pak studies.
PA runs the Army- which is fine,since this is what an army is supposed to do. BUT it also runs the Government, the Economy, the biggest Real Estate Business, schools, factories. It's (retired & serving officers) are head of all the corporations, and the civilians are treated like 2nd class citizens.

IA has built a delusion of invincibility around itself

iNDIAN population is brainwashed from childhood and from their INDIA studies.

PA runs the indian Army- which is fine,since this is what an army is supposed to do.

Business, schools, factories. It's (retired & serving officers) are head of all the corporations, and the civilians are treated like 2nd class citizens

u sound like a politician who is indian but pretends to be pakistani whats a word iam looking for oh yes GUT less worm :army:

why indian army had a can of *** whopping by chinese

why 700,000 of indian army personal couldnt control kashmeries :flag:

We keep moderation to the minimum. Everyone gets a chance to say what they want. Everyone gets a chance to disagree to it too.

IA has built a delusion of invincibility around itself

iNDIAN population is brainwashed from childhood and from their INDIA studies.

PA runs the indian Army- which is fine,since this is what an army is supposed to do.

Business, schools, factories. It's (retired & serving officers) are head of all the corporations, and the civilians are treated like 2nd class citizens

u sound like a politician who is indian but pretends to be pakistani whats a word iam looking for oh yes GUT less worm :army:

why indian army had a can of *** whopping by chinese

why 700,000 of indian army personal couldnt control kashmeries :flag:
like that.

Of course please don't go about calling anyone, yes even an Indian a "gutless worm" or anything offensive. What you said about India is okay. Always talk about the message and not the messenger.

The entire world doesn't really need a 'revolultion' so to speak. The European model of democracy is working pretty well the world over. It is us, the Islamic world and its inhabitants that need a revolution since our current forms of government are incompetent and while we continue to reject democracy, we fail to come up with any other alternative form of a system on which a society can function.

P.S. And about Pakistan Army, being a Pakistani, let me be truthful. For all its combat effectiveness and its professionalism; its greatest misadventures has been the ruininig of Pakistani society. It is no secret that Pakistan Army is heavily involved in commercial activities (next time do wonder, who all the housing societies named, Bahria, Shaheen, Defence Housing, etc are the brainchilds of and where the revenue goes); and is now running the country. A career in Pakistan armed forces is truly rewarding since even after you retire as a General or whoever, you are given substantial perks with a high ranking/paid civilian job as well. This, IMHO, is just ridiculous and needs to be stopped.

Pak military in terms of fighting, trained pros, etc etc is by far some of the best in the world. But military is made to protect the country and protect only. The military does not need to run our offices, schools, ec like said above by sid

But military is made to protect the country and protect only. The military does not need to run our offices, schools, ec like said above by sid

I agree too

It is needed to protect against threats both foreign and internal.

NS and BB were/are a threat. Normally I wouldn't support them in power, but Musharraf is no dictator either. Infact NS and BB's rule was tyrannical by all counts and descriptions. Musharraf on the other hand has liberalized the media, has allowed more freedoms into Pak.

As a military officer he has protected Pakistanis from tyranny.

It is needed to protect against threats both foreign and internal.

NS and BB were/are a threat. Normally I wouldn't support them in power, but Musharraf is no dictator either. Infact NS and BB's rule was tyrannical by all counts and descriptions. Musharraf on the other hand has liberalized the media, has allowed more freedoms into Pak.

As a military officer he has protected Pakistanis from tyranny.

Musharraf is not being discussed here. What is being discussed are the commercial stakes of the Pakistani military apparatus. The Bahria, Shaheen and DHA housing schemes, Fauji Foundation (includes factories from the production of cereals to cement), etc etc. Armed forces are NOT for commercial purposes.

Musharraf is not being discussed here. What is being discussed are the commercial stakes of the Pakistani military apparatus. The Bahria, Shaheen and DHA housing schemes, Fauji Foundation (includes factories from the production of cereals to cement), etc etc. Armed forces are NOT for commercial purposes.

Even as an outsider, I agree. So who will bell the cat? Is there a real way to put an end to this monopoly? From what I've seen even a PM or President gets booted out by the Army if they don't comply..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom