What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Babasaheb Converted to Buddhism « Dalit Nation – The Only Authentic Voice of Dalits

Why Babasaheb Converted to Buddhism
December 14, 2007

Many forests of paper has been spent in trying to find out why Babasaheb Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar converted to Buddhism and not to Islam or Christianity. We at Dalit nation have done research for 22 years on this subject. Babasaheb loved islam and loved Christianity also. They were his object of admiration all the time. But Babasaheb knew that without both the help of christianity and islam we could never defeat Hinduism. Babasaheb knew it very well. If Babsaheb had become muslim then we would have the christian against us and same thing if he had become christian the muslims would be against Babasaheb. Babsaheb then disvcovered Buddha. This buddha is not the Buddha created by Brahmins. But the real buddha. The brahmins had swallowed up Buddhism and ascribed to him all the qualities he did not preach. They taught meditation and non violence. But Babasaheb was the first person to show the world that Buddha was a social revolutionary and not a meditative non voilent saint. This is what the Brahmin pervesion had made buddhism into. Babasaheb hence converted all of us into real Buddhists. Because real Buddists beleive in equality which Hindu caste system does not. Even Islam and Christianity beleives in equality. Therefore they are all the same religions. Look at the genius of Ambedkar. He knew all the schemes and tacticts of Brahmins. Now Brahmins have no option. Babsaheb hats off to you, you have cornered them and they have nowhere to go. Jai Bhim

How did the topic change from "Why have we banished our own brethren?" to "Incredible Indian Apartheid"?

Guess the new forum s/w has become intelligent enough to allow the premium members this privileged access.

There is no denying that this medieval practice is still continuing in many parts of India... good thing is that everytime such an incident is reported, prompt action is brought against the perpetrators...

Yes misled by you lot what India is really about. Shame on you for abusing and treating the weakest in society in this manner

What democracy?? You don't have democracy you liar. You have Kashmiris who want independence. You have your problem with Maoist. In fact I am not surprised you have these when you treat dalits in this manner

I repeat myself sir that you are terribly misled and please no personal attacks.. this may get you ban. You are one of the sane poster .. please stick with forum rule. India democracy is a cause of envy for a lot of people

In such threads it is always useful keep some perspective. Indian Dalits are better off than the average Pakistani Muslim.

Moving in the right direction:

Only recently, on 15 February 2012, at Daulatpur village in Haryana's Uklana region, a Dalit youth had to face the wrath of an upper caste when in a bid to quench his thirst he drank water from a pot located on his premises. Once his caste became known, his hand was chopped off with a sickle. Even though we are living in the 21 century and make claims of having the world's largest democracy, there is little change in the attitude of the upper caste towards Dalits, literate or illiterate

Abe ye to batao ke crime karne balo ke sath kay hua ?????

Or you dint serch this ... because its not suits your image :lol:

How did the topic change from "Why have we banished our own brethren?" to "Incredible Indian Apartheid"?

Guess the new forum s/w has become intelligent enough to allow the premium members this privileged access.

There is no denying that this medieval practice is still continuing in many parts of India... good thing is that everytime such an incident is reported, prompt action is brought against the perpetrators...

You should all jus condemn this rather than complaining about who or why and how this has been exposed.

Message to dalits on the forum: convert to Islam and come and drink from the same cup as I do.

I request Mods to take care of Aryan_B as he is not sticking with forum rules. Thanks in advance.

You know how to report me. Report me but lets talk about dalits and how they are abused in India

You should all jus condemn this rather than complaining about who or why and how this has been exposed.

Message to dalits on the forum: convert to Islam and come and drink from the same cup as I do.

No sir... FIR has been launched against the people...our shining democratic institutions will serve the justice. NO need to do the conversion.

You know how to report me. Report me but lets talk about dalits and how they are abused in India

Dear aryan_b I request you please don't degrade the quality of debate.

In such threads it is always useful keep some perspective. Indian Dalits are better off than the average Pakistani Muslim.

So this if it happened mitigates and allows you to abuse dalits?

I'm on my way of my late night adventure of lynching the Shudras. I also gotta attend child blood drinking ceremony at 4 am sharp. Gosh It's gonna be a bumpy ride!

That is only if they haven't converted to Islam by then... given the perceived threat by our brethen across the wall.

Hey Aryan_B just deleted "

Real
* (The details of the surveys have been sourced from the book, Untouchability in Rural India, authored by Ghanshyam Shah, Harsh Mander, Sukhadeo Thorat, Satish Deshpande and Amita Baviskar published by SAGE Publications, New Delhi,2006). "

Posted
* (The details of the surveys have been sourced from the book, Untouchability in Rural India, authored by Ghanshyam Shah, Harsh Mander, Sukhadeo Thorat, Satish Deshpande and Amita Baviskar published by SAG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Had he yar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom