What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
then what is Sia and Sunni violence in Pakistan all about ????

ur misinformed, Shia and Sunni has nothing to do with "caste system", We go to same schools, we live together, we eat together, we go to same mosques, we are equal, sunni and shia has something to do with RELIGION not CASTE SYSTEM. no rich vs poor dalits.

No sir... that thing is past now... we are moving in right direction under the guidelines of our constitution.

Not according to the Hindu newspaper of Saturday in which they are crying at widespread abuse. 21st century apartheid. Tell me have any of you lot abused a dalit?? How did it feel??

secular where sikhs are killed, secular where Kashmiris are killed, secular where mosques are destroyed, secular that is hub of caste system.

We are secular sir... I agree that sikhs killed because of political issues and lot of kashmiri pandit got killed and displaced because of terrorism sponsored by pakistan. Every country has hardship but I guarantee you we are going in right direction

Not according to the Hindu newspaper of Saturday in which they are crying at widespread abuse. 21st century apartheid. Tell me have any of you lot abused a dalit?? How did it feel??

We can't do it and we won't do it...it is a punishable crime. Infact no indian does it...we love all our brothers.

Brother I can but agree with you. You like me you must invite dalits to Islam. So they may drink from the same cup and be brothers with us

That is what eventually will happen. As these Dalits will come to know the world in coming decades through education and internet, they will find out that their genes are the same as any other Indian. Then the wave of awakening will sweep across India. It will be more beautiful than even the Arab spring. Can you imagine that? The apartheid system will finally fall.

ur misinformed, Shia and Sunni has nothing to do with "caste system", We go to same schools, we live together, we eat together, we go to same mosques, we are equal, sunni and shia has something to do with RELIGION not CASTE SYSTEM. no rich vs poor dalits.

Yet you keep blowing each other up... worse than backstabbing...
thanks to the almighty nothing of this sort has happened in my country yet.

I thought both are muslims then how the hell these related to religion ??? How so many killing, riots on the name of Sia Sunni ???

You can write fir fire on a piece of paper. The paper does not burn. You can write what you want in your constitution. Your own newspaper the Hindu stated that dalits are still being abused to this day. Stop closing your eyes
Quran also says these things and you guys treat it like a piece of paper

secular where sikhs are killed, secular where Kashmiris are killed, secular where mosques are destroyed, secular that is hub of caste system.

They are cowards, when our free media highlights our short comings they come to gloat, but when the shoe is on the other foot, and they have to look in the mirror, then the hypocritical stance starts.

Having been to india, and spent some time their, nothing surprises me much about that wretched country.

That is what eventually will happen. As these Dalits will come to know the world in coming decades through education and internet, they will find out that their genes are the same as any other Indian. Then the wave of awakening will sweep across India. It will be more beautiful than even the Arab spring. Can you imagine that? The apartheid system will finally fall.

Yes you are right. India will be Muslim when all the dalits realise through education you are wright

That's just it they do deny it. They try to brush it under the carpet. they pretend it does not exist. They blame me. They blame you. They blame Pakistan. In fact they blame everyone except themselves. This is Apartheid in the twenty first century

It does not matter. Once Dalits rise, then no force can put them back to sleep. It is only a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom