What's new

Why Imran khan /PTI jealous of Murad Ali shah (ppp) performance ?

View attachment 625741

I think ppp did something for the bills of the poor
Kion keh Sindh main log itnay gharib hain keh case report kernay se behtar merjana pasand kerty hain. Kion keh rahi sahi dehari bhi chali jati hai is terha.
I mean what you said, was you could also say. But reality is reality.
Kabhi income support, kabhi wazir e azam fund, bhikari bnadia is qom ko. Sindh ka hal boht boht boht bura hai.
Mery liay jaisa MAS hai, waisa hi Imran.

To start with "a very effective lock down campaign" was required and PM and his party screwed up the whole thing rest was secondary the vary narrative of lock down globally was stay home stay safe which Mr PTI have screwed up by giving confusing statements , U turns like routine
Ok if i agree with ur statement then security and health both are in 100% control of Sindh government and they had the longest lock down then other provinces then why the hell cases per person are higher in sindh then others ?

The reality is IK was being realistic when he said we dont have capacity of strict lock down for 2.5 months like China where food was being delovered at home even by robots to all the items and they tested all the individuals that were closed to an infected person.

So while PPP was living ina dream world IK beinh relaistic that this is a long game and we have to manage economy and health with a balance. Ultimately Sindh is following federal government by opening up.

If Murad Ali shah policy is right why he did not implement 100% effective lock down and why the hell he is opening up now when IK clearly says that security and health is provincial subject

Jinnah Hospital's lab is ready about to be for Coronavirus
Jinnah hospital is under federal government not a provincial government hospital furthermore why now why not 1 month earlier? Capacity building was policy of federal government provincial government polocy was just lock down

View attachment 625741

I think ppp did something for the bills of the poor
They did nothing for the bills of poor. They circulate an ordinance on the utility companies which do not fall under ambit of sindh government.

They could have reduced sales tax on services. They could have given cheap loans through sindh bank.

They could have make a tiger force like relief force.

They did nothing.

Regarding city wise data i am not sure but take out per capita cases of sindh vs punjab. Sindh is much higher than punjab

If sindh goverment hands are to tied by the federal goverment why dont they resign and let the federal deal with it... because they need to loot and these are the best times to loot like the time when the earthquake struck now dont come here and say even that was a lie

My question is why is Imran khan PTI is playing politics on covid - 19 with ppp ?

they initially oppose than follow whatever they are doing . Under the circumstances Murad Ali shah is doing a effective job of managing as well as communicating about the Coronavirus issue and now PTI with their baby burger monkeyS aka “Tiger force “ may use governor house to disrupt and use dirty political tactics to bad mouth sindhs affairs. PTI the nightmare we have brought upon us should either work with GOS or stay the F away from Sindh its affairs
U meant thia perfoemance ?

My question is why is Imran khan PTI is playing politics on covid - 19 with ppp ?

they initially oppose than follow whatever they are doing . Under the circumstances Murad Ali shah is doing a effective job of managing as well as communicating about the Coronavirus issue and now PTI with their baby burger monkeyS aka “Tiger force “ may use governor house to disrupt and use dirty political tactics to bad mouth sindhs affairs. PTI the nightmare we have brought upon us should either work with GOS or stay the F away from Sindh its affairs
Are you serious.
Is there any problem. Is there any policy other then to kill all karachities.
Tum pppp walon ne bhi media cell bana Liya. Lol

Is this some kinda a COVID-19 joke (that PTI/IK jealous from Murad shah PPP performance)?

First and foremost, to be jealous with somebody, that person need to do something extraordinary, which is NOT the case with Sindh Govt.

Second of all, checkout what CJ Gulzar has said about their performance in Sindh. Is CJ also jealous?

PPP Govt in Sindh has done absolute zilch to help and support people of Sindh in this time of crisis. Dont you see the news how people of Sindh are on the roads protesting against PPP and Sindh Govt who failed to provide them food, heck they are bent upon doing corruption during this pandemic.

Peerni larwa kay faisla karwalo kon zyada handsome hai

Back
Top Bottom