What's new

Why India is a failed nation and why 9 times smaller Pakistan is an elephant in front of India

It doesn't matter how they get it on overall Pakistan has much better infras then India. All tho Pakistan itself is not much but atleast they have better infras then India.

Here is the thing India needs some kind of obsessed dictator then they will get out of it. It will take great effort to clean, destroy cities and rebuild and if there is will there is a way. But minimum 50 years if they rush it but if they go with organic growth then I will say 100 years.

You are only seeing your issues which is fair but have you seen theres our political instability may have come to an end but we are not on the verge of civil strife or division to the extent like in India and whatever issues we have they have it worse over there

Really, you are talking alike 10th standard school boy. That has a fixed picture and reputation of india.

Reality is thag pakistan was only doing great till USA was giving dollars during the cold War, max early 1990s.

From 2000, india started doing fast development and Pakistan lost someone due to own wrong policies.

In last 20 years, India is much ahead of Pakistan in most of the fields.

Ratio Wise, now Pakistan situation is worst than india when you compared with poverty, monthly income etc. Etc..

And finally, does really Pakistani common people get the basic infrastructure facilities?

Railway?
Metro trains?
Cheap Medicines?
Controlled food inflation?
Basic amenities in good prise- petrol, electric bill etc?

Last edited:
On the geopolitical arena and on the conventional reality Pakistan has detered and checkmated India into stalemate To the point where Countries behind Pakistan don't worry about India at all these countries being Afghanistan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.. They don't worry about India even a second nor plan their security around India because Pakistan has done such a phenomenal Job to the extent that these Afghans, Persians, Uzbeks can just chill.

Now I wanna explain how India a nation that should have technically been on par with China is 100 years behind China and is also big brothered by Pakistan?

The truth comes down to the fact that the people of Sindh (Pathans and Punjabis mainly use to reign over the entire subcontinent and Hind) They are the traditional elites of the sup-continent.

If they were not Muslims currently they would have destroyed the surrounding countries long time ago such as Uzbekistan, Iran and Tajikistan and the whole central Asia.

People tend to confuse Sindh and Hind but they are not the same but entirely different and never had anything to do with each other and the Arabs who first described this regions and mapped this regions during their conquests separated Fars, Sindh and Hind into 3 completely separate countries.

India is currently under going civil strife and the reason for that is they are not use to ruling themselves and they have divided their own country by their own hands via populism but that is not how you develop a country with ambitions hence there is a higher chance of India going thru multiple civil wars in the coming decades which has also lead to Pakistan decreasing their interest in india due to the ongoing populism which will eventually take it's tool on India and cause India great pain. When India's populism reaches a point of no return and the Indians fall upon each other then Pakistan can completely unfocus on India and come up with new political goals for other regions.

I know you are not feeling well so tried to find a reason to make you happy. What can be a better reason than bashing evil Hindoos!!

I would definitely agree on a few things like India should be on par with China. The reason and excuse by our Govt can be anything. But it is also a fact that wrt to China, our growth, and development is literally nothing. To be honest, I would love to be looking towards the way China has risen in the last 40 years than the West. They are an example of how a nation with hard work rises to the top.

I will not refer to the entire Pakistan here. Rather I would refer people and segments of the population like you, who should learn a bit from your best friend China about the importance of not considering religion as a means of life rather than hard work, dedication, and national policy that would drive a nation to reach to a new heights.

Rather I would refer people and segments of the population like you, who should learn a bit from your best friend China about the importance of not considering religion as a means of life rather than hard work, dedication, and national policy that would drive a nation to reach to a new heights.

This would benefit India more trust me. We aren't experiencing religious strife within our country or great divide unlike India on religious lines... You have gone back in time and we haven't thats a fact

This would benefit India more trust me. We aren't experiencing religious strife within our country or great divide unlike India on religious lines... You have gone back in time and we haven't thats a fact

Of course, I am completely in agreement with you. We have our own challenges. That is why I feel very edgy when people just overtly simplify complex problems with simple statements like we are growing superpowers or something like that. Our internal harmony is a must needed item that will be always a work in progress with respect to other things. But that should not be misunderstood as we are in a constant riot-like situation all over the place where people are on the edge.

You shall have it we will leave you alone for the next 2-3 decades lets see what you do with India.. But my predictions is that India will be in a fully fledged civil war by early 2040s. The Indians will fall upon each other.

First via religion lines and then via ethnicity, language lines

Genie speaking: Yes master. That was your first wish. What are the next two wishes ?
@Titanium100

Why should we leave you alone and when we have an opportunity to balkanize you?
bring it on buddy :), first, make sure u guys dont default

How can any islamic nation can have religious strife , if only religion available for people is islam ? India with huge diversity in religions and languages, differences are expected and we will handle all of that using democratic process. only thing we need to be working on is - how to make law enforcing agencies do the job, as per our laws

On the geopolitical arena and on the conventional reality Pakistan has detered and checkmated India into stalemate To the point where Countries behind Pakistan don't worry about India at all these countries being Afghanistan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.. They don't worry about India even a second nor plan their security around India because Pakistan has done such a phenomenal Job to the extent that these Afghans, Persians, Uzbeks can just chill.

Now I wanna explain how India a nation that should have technically been on par with China is 100 years behind China and is also big brothered by Pakistan?

The truth comes down to the fact that the people of Sindh (Pathans and Punjabis mainly use to reign over the entire subcontinent and Hind) They are the traditional elites of the sup-continent.

If they were not Muslims currently they would have destroyed the surrounding countries long time ago such as Uzbekistan, Iran and Tajikistan and the whole central Asia.

People tend to confuse Sindh and Hind but they are not the same but entirely different and never had anything to do with each other and the Arabs who first described this regions and mapped this regions during their conquests separated Fars, Sindh and Hind into 3 completely separate countries.

India is currently under going civil strife and the reason for that is they are not use to ruling themselves and they have divided their own country by their own hands via populism but that is not how you develop a country with ambitions hence there is a higher chance of India going thru multiple civil wars in the coming decades which has also lead to Pakistan decreasing their interest in india due to the ongoing populism which will eventually take it's tool on India and cause India great pain. When India's populism reaches a point of no return and the Indians fall upon each other then Pakistan can completely unfocus on India and come up with new political goals for other regions.
Posted yesterday at 6.38 pm
I think this guy saw chandryan 3 moon landing .
Hope he gets over the shock soon .

Back
Top Bottom