What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine.

lol, it's not just mr. Chang. Other financial institutions are beginning to see it as well. You are repeating yourself with the Indian mantra. :D

I expected more.

I expected more from Indians as well. :no:

Nope buddy. Just logged in. I just saw your post in which you quoted me just after posting this post. :lol:

You see, I got you. BTW I did some research back in days on transfer of thoughts through mathematical equations. May be that has improved my brain. :D

I read a lot about the third eye,meditation, thought transfer when i was younger and much more prone to substance abuse!

Good comeback :enjoy: but not the right adress.

I read a lot about the third eye,meditation, thought transfer when i was younger and much more prone to substance abuse!
Naa, there has been study back in 50s by Russians to transfer dreams to a person sleeping. Mind control is a different thing that CIA tried and invented LSD and other drugs.

You should look at Roger Penrose and his work on consciousness. Pretty interesting one. But still hell lot to discover on this.

Expectations and Indians shouldn't be in same sentence. :D

[paranoia cap]
These articles are a concerted CPC propaganda to lull Indians into complacency. They convey the impression the aircraft is now on the auto-pilot to greatness, and hence Indians have to do nothing. Sit on the haunches and wait to accrue the windfall. Smart Chinese machination
[/paranoia cap]

Why give importance to future predictions from any random highly-respected columnist or consultant says of the future.

We need to exert all efforts and attention to make the every present moment perfect. The future at one point will also become present, and hence if we succeed in making that present perfect, the future will automatically become perfect too.

Our every effort must be exerted in striving to make sure India's present moment emerges triumphant over China's present moment - balls to the future.

Yep. :P

Which is why Audio can only argue with "future predictions" (from Gordon Chang no less)... since the actual current economic data never supports the way he wants to argue.
Won't come in between arguments of you two. Both are good debaters for me for good time pass. :D

Why give importance to future predictions from any random highly-respected columnist or consultant says of the future.

We need to exert all efforts and attention to make the every present moment perfect. The future at one point will also become present, and hence if we succeed in making that present perfect, the future will automatically become perfect too.

Our every effort must be exerted in striving to make sure India's present moment emerges triumphant over China's present moment - balls to the future.

Ah, a clever one.

So a random European decides to suddenly post Gordon Chang predictions of doom for China (even though he knows that bringing that kind of source is grasping at straws)...

Meanwhile, India's indicators are all significantly worse than China's (worse than all the other BRICs in fact) and you are so reluctant to offer even one single word of criticism? :lol:

You may be a European citizen, but your bias is coming from the fact that you are of Indian descent. And that is understandable, even if you have to grasp at such sources.

I think the most stupid think that chinese can do right now is help in collpase of china

On topic-i think we have the potential but not poltical will to able to match china we certinly can achive a higher growth rate than china as a rapid middle class boom is there in india & as china's economy grows larger it will be difficult to mantain that growth

[typing form I phone]

Yep. :P

Which is why Audio can only argue with "future predictions" (from Gordon Chang no less)... since the actual current economic data never supports the way he wants to argue.

I highly doubt the stats of CCP, it is difficult for a country which is export driven is growing at 7.5% even though the countries which are supporting are in recession like Europe and US.

Some thing is definitely wrong with the stats and GDP of China.

I highly doubt the stats of CCP, it is difficult for a country which is export driven is growing at 7.5% even though the countries which are supporting are in recession like Europe and US.

That doesn't matter, though.

Even, the chinese themselves have stopped caring about what their own govt says.

Recall a russian joke (..err.. a soviet one actually): "we pretend to do the work, and they pretend to pay us the money".

Let's milk them, so far as the things are going well.

So how much was paid to A. Gary Shilling and his consultancy business?
A. Gary Shilling, a Bloomberg View columnist, is president of A. Gary Shilling & Co., a consultancy in Springfield

lol,another india will do tis,india will do that thread.

where is will there's a way ...Indians have great will power, despite failures and domestic issues, we are confident that we will make it to the list of place on earth where there is no poverty and billions of people are living together with peace and harmony without compromising on democratic rights and ethical values of our culture!!

Here is something for you to read:

Financial Times - China unlocks right kind of growth

China has never lacked for growth over the past decade but it has suffered from the wrong kind of growth, developing a dangerous reliance on investment.

Tucked into its latest economic data was evidence that the country has finally started to address this problem. Consumption clearly surpassed investment as China’s biggest growth engine, reinforcing a trend that emerged earlier this year – and something that has rarely happened over the past decade.

In the first three quarters, consumption accounted for 55 per cent of growth, while investment contributed 50.5 per cent. With external demand weak, net exports actually subtracted 5.5 per cent, according to data from the national statistics bureau.

Composition of China's GDP growth:

Consumption contributed 55% to our growth.

Investment contributed 50.5% to our growth.

Net Exports subtracted 5.5% from our growth!

Back
Top Bottom