What's new

Why Indians gets outraged at beheading and call it medieval mongolic act

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut please close this thread and take serious action against @ajtr most of this member's posts are offensive and anotqgonistic. They add almost nothing positive to PDF.
Dude, many people love Hinduism bashing. So let them. Even Mods are people like us. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
1.justification is what indian see...i see it as cognitive dissonance among indians

2.Telling the truth is not bashing.

sad excuse for bashing another religion , grow up lady ... look beyond hate, it will help you in life. Or you can go around posting thrash in pdf to satisfy your lost ego...

Though Beheading or mutilation of corpse is a deplorable act in todays civil world. There has been lot of hue and cry over among Indians in indian media on social media and on forums describing beheading as typical act of medieval or mongolic Islamic acts....But then if we look at Hindu scriptures there has been countless examples of beheading like from Parshuram beheading his mother just coz his father ordered him and the whole Kshatriya race,Kali beheading men and demons wearing the garlands of heads, Ram beheading of kumbhkarna in Ramayana ,Krishna beheading shishupala in mahabharat etc.

Now here is something called cognitive dissonance among Indians.On one side indians worship the images of kali wearing garlands of heads and other side they deplore beheading and blame it on islamic medieval culture of mongols ...........My grouse is while Indian worship one sort of beheading but on the other hand condemn other sort as medieval Islamic Mongolic act.[/COLOR][/B]

Back in the medieval ages in England ppl used to get burnt on the stake for practicing witchcraft. Similarly, in France ppl were guillotined. Does that mean such practices should continue ? Ppl are still put to death in the West but not burnt on the stake or hung from a tree.

The logic of this post is flawed. In any case the instances given are of Gods who slayed the bad doers. As of date, there are no gods in India & even if God did come down he would be asked to chose a saner way of killing the devil rather than beheading.

I hope this helps.

well indians cant look past religion.

Indian cannot look past religion ? Most Indians would say they are Indians first then Hindus, sikhs , Christians etc.

From what I have read over 4 years on this forum, Pakistanis pride themselves on being Muslims first then Paksitanis.

sad excuse for bashing another religion , grow up lady ... look beyond hate, it will help you in life. Or you can go around posting thrash in pdf to satisfy your lost ego...
I'm just showing you the mirror.

1.justification is what indian see...i see it as cognitive dissonance among indians

2.Telling the truth is not bashing.

Thats what Shirley Ann Hodges said. Fool's gold.

As to what truth is, this site does not have the balls to hear it. You converts keep defining the truth as you please, other than your congregation nobody takes you seriously.

Thats what Shirley Ann Hodges said. Fool's gold.
As to what truth is, this site does not have the balls to hear it.
Just introduce Islam and its evil practices, you will get this thread closed. :enjoy:

After all India also have 150 million Muslims.

then who are those who offer human sacrifice?I think they are not civilized and they exists among the so called civilized hindu society....Oh yes the so called civilized Aghoris can exists only among hindus.

If you like and respect your religion, you really don't wan't get into "religion bashing" debate with me!!
That being said, freaks are found in every region..they are not accepted by society or the law...but their acts are not glorified and revered.
Maybe to you people, amputating body parts of a dead soldier, carrying it around as a trophy, makes you feel empowered and brave...but in reality..you are just as much a freak..as cannibalistic Aghoris.
I wonder if those delhites and indian men who rapes women on daily basis are some sort of civilized men. .......Or are they just another demons roaming on indian roads taking inspirations from ravans and duryodhans of hindu mythology to rape women.

Rapists are human being, just like murderers, serial killer etc People who have committed a heinous crime, they are unworthy of a civilized life that is why they are locked up in prisons...Is this concept to hard for you to grab?

Rape is neither confined to Delhi nor to India...is seen by Indians as one of the worst kid of crimes.

WebMaster, Oscar, Aeronaut please close this thread and take serious action against ajtr most of this member's posts are offensive and anotqgonistic.

Just introduce Islam and its evil practices, you will get this thread closed. :enjoy:

After all India also have 150 million Muslims.

I'm civil, unlike thse supremacist pure souls from arabia. Not that there is any room for ''truth'' here anyways :)

I'm just showing you the mirror.

nop..your showing the medieval mongolic behaviour you have towards another religion , you know it as well as i..so don't try to fool me or anyone else..this whole thread was made to antagonise indians. Frankly speaking , people with views like yours have destroyed your society for decades , no harm done to Indians. We just sit back relax and enjoy the show ...lol lady Zia

;)

Back in the medieval ages in England ppl used to get burnt on the stake for practicing witchcraft. Similarly, in France ppl were guillotined. Does that mean such practices should continue ? Ppl are still put to death in the West but not burnt on the stake or hung from a tree.

The logic of this post is flawed. In any case the instances given are of Gods who slayed the bad doers. As of date, there are no gods in India & even if God did come down he would be asked to chose a saner way of killing the devil rather than beheading.

I hope this helps.
Point here is that these prctice of beheading still exists in india in form of human sacrifice and from where they get such inspiration if not the scriptures.

Indian cannot look past religion ? Most Indians would say they are Indians first then Hindus, sikhs , Christians etc.

From what I have read over 4 years on this forum, Pakistanis pride themselves on being Muslims first then Paksitanis.
you are just trying to fool yourself........If its for not the religion there wouldn't have had the cases of babri,gujarat etc in india.

nop..your showing the medieval mongolic behaviour you have towards another religion , you know it as well as i..so don't try to fool me or anyone else..this whole thread was made to antagonise indians. Frankly speaking , people with views like yours have destroyed your society for decades , no harm done to Indians. We just sit back relax and enjoy the show ...lol lady Zia
that outrageous practice does exists among indians along with cannibalism.

I read a poster on FB. A woman was pregnant, she asked her daughter what you want ? She said, A brother like Ravan. She got angry and so did her fther. She said. Mother, A man who after kidnapping other's wife, didn't even touch her and gave full respect, who on disrespect of his sister put his entire kingdom and wealth on line to avenge her disrespect, who wouldn't want a brother like Ravan ?

Her mother's eyes were filled with tears. Of course there are Duryodhans in every country, but how many Krishna comes to rescue the oppressed. Entire world saw all those Krishnas on the road fighting for justice for a girl they never knew. Their protest led to change in laws in various states.

Rapes happen in western countries, in our neighboring nation but where does any men come out to raise voice against a victim of worst crime.

After all its only Hinduism where God is considered as Man and Woman. Tell me which religion says, God as she except Hinduism. Shiv-Parvati, Vishnu-Lakshmi, Brahma-Saraswati.

The utmost respect to woman is given in Hinduism. :D

Point here is that these prctice of beheading still exists in india in form of human sacrifice and from where they get such inspiration if not the scriptures.

But the difference..it is neither accepted by the society or the law nor are such acts defended by egomaniacs like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom