What's new

Why is Japan building up its Navy?

not really they have only good helicopter carriers but everything else is lagging behind, even to india now. Its funny how the biggest shipbuilders korea and japan suck at making war ships and subs

not really they have only good helicopter carriers but everything else is lagging behind, even to india now. Its funny how the biggest shipbuilders korea and japan suck at making war ships and subs

I suggest you actually find out about their navy
because you are completely wrong

based on how advanced their navy is

What is more advanced in their navy?

They don't even have a nuclear sub, no matter how advanced their AIP sub is, it can never match against a modern nuclear sub. PS, they purchased their AIP technology from Sweden.

Kongo and Atago are the monkey versions of Arleigh Burke Flight I/IIA.

The helicopter carrier cannot match against a real aircraft carrier with the fixed-wing aircrafts.

What is more advanced in their navy?

They don't even have a nuclear sub, no matter how advanced their AIP sub is, it can never match against a modern nuclear sub. PS, they purchased their AIP technology from Sweden.

Kongo and Atago are the monkey versions of Arleigh Burke Flight I/IIA.

The helicopter carrier cannot match against a real aircraft carrier with the fixed-wing aircrafts.

actually the Korean and Japanese version of Arleigh
is better than American ones

Korean ones even have higher number of cells

and having a nuclear sub somehow gives you a major advantage? lol

China has only a few nuclear powered subs , half? are outdated

meanwhile Japan is launching diesel subs which are quieter

:rofl:

Thanks for making me laugh, now move along kid...

China's first generation nuclear subs are outdated, but it can still beat the crap out of these short legged diesel subs.

No matter what, Kongo/Atago/Sejong all use the US technologies in radar/weapon system/gas turbine.

South Korea and Japan cannot build their own Aegis DDG without the US technologies.

:rofl:

Thanks for making me laugh, now move along kid...

Rofl , except I am actually right
the work Japs put into their destroyer makes them better and stealthier than the american destroyer
and Korean destroyer is even bigger

China's first generation nuclear subs are outdated, but it can still beat the crap out of these short legged diesel subs.

No matter what, Kongo/Atago/Sejong all use the US technologies in radar/weapon system/gas turbine.

South Korea and Japan cannot build their own Aegis DDG without the US technologies.

Nope , those subs are loud as hell
Japanese subs are quiet and it is exactly same reason Australia is looking to buy them

ok great , where did I claim they can ?

Japan can but I doubt Korea can

again I dont understand your point about nuclear subs , the only benefit they have is nuking a nation
and I doubt you guys would wanna nuke Japan

Rofl , except I am actually right
the work Japs put into their destroyer makes them better and stealthier than the american destroyer
and Korean destroyer is even bigger

Seriously lay off the manga shit, it's screwing up your brains. you will thank me ten years from now.

dude , you are in a defence forum at least present a decent argument
instead of your usual ret*rded posts
I'd rebuttal you but your statements regarding Japanese navy is wrong. Some Chinese posters will educate you, but I do not educate or debate with people who does not possess basic military knowledge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom