What's new

Why is Japan building up its Navy?

I knew this guy @Azeri440 was pulling shit out of his *** just like that little Vietnamese kid when he claimed Japanese gundams were some alien weapon. LOL Excuse me? Did this guy just said nuclear submarine purpose is to launch nuke? LOLOL This fool doesn't understand military terminology and he's here pulling shit out of his *** in a MILITARY FORUM. LOL!

Last edited:
I'd rebuttal you but your statements regarding Japanese navy is wrong. Some Chinese posters will educate you, but I do not educate or debate with people who does not possess basic military knowledge.
sounds legit
what I said about japanese navy is true , and it comes from an actual military source
not some fanboy
and what I said about chinese navy was accepted by the other chinese dude

so it seems I am right after all

I knew this guy @Azeri440 was pulling shit out of his *** just like that little Vietnamese kid when he claimed Japanese gundams were some alien weapon. LOL Excuse me? Did this guy just said nuclear submarine purpose is to launch nuke? LOLOL This fool doesn't understand military terminology and he's here pulling shit out of his *** in a MILITARY FORUM. LOL!

rofl , what an idiot

I wasnt speaking in general , I was talking about Chinese nuclear subs , which do have nuclear weapons
obviously new nuclear subs play a different role in US fleet and have an impressive load of tomahawks

Last edited:
not really they have only good helicopter carriers but everything else is lagging behind, even to india now. Its funny how the biggest shipbuilders korea and japan suck at making war ships and subs

They cannot immediately make the impression that Imperial Japan come back

As long as Japan Navy still dominates the Japan sea and East China Sea ... they are still safe.
Japan Navy is still the Asia No.1 of submarines technology, AEGIS destroyer, aircraft carrier ( actually no other Asian country built themselves an aircraft carrier ), aircraft building ...

Japan also helped Vietnam to launch a testing satellite into orbital, the others by Arian rocket based, which is Western source

workshop-vn-jp-20092012.jpg

Japan Gives Vietnam a Major Space Exploration Boost
Japan's $480 million investment in Vietnam's fledgling space industry will improve Japan's galactic public image and give Vietnam its own set of eyes in outer space.

By Jenara Nerenberg

space1.jpg

Let's take a minute to untangle a bunch of innovation-related news from the Far East.

First off, Japan is jumping right into advanced scientific and technological support in its latest dose of "official development assistance" to Vietnam, loans amounting to $480 million for space exploration. The news comes as Japan has declared China a less-than-friendly place to do business, while seeing Vietnam and India as increasingly more attractive countries to invest in.

The loans are to be spent on three projects--two observation satellites, an Earth-based space center, and the training of engineers by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency. The space center will be established just west of the northern city of Hanoi in the Hoa Lac High-Tech Park and will accommodate satellite testing facilities, as well as a data analysis office. And the goal of training the local Vietnamese engineers is ultimately knowledge transfer.

But the mission is not an entirely selfless one--according to the The Yomiuri Shimbun, Japan is looking to increase its space technology know-how and corresponding public image. The country has also announced plans to launch its own GPS satellites, rather than depend on the network of the United States.

In related news, the government-backed Japan Bank for International Cooperation recently released survey results indicating that India has overtaken China as the most attractive market for Japan to do business in, thereby snubbing Japan's neighbor--and recent rare earth scandal-plagued frenemy--China. (Japan was one of China's early victims when China cut off rare earth exports to the country after a fishing boat-related argument.) Cozying it up with India, on top of fortifying technological, industrial, and "aid" ties with China's other neighbor, Vietnam, is sure to help Japan keep tabs on nearby China.

Last edited:
i have only one thing to say in hindi..."yah 9 dash line china koh lah doobhaga".

Claiming that Japanese and USA was allies pre WW2 is realy funny. Made me LOL.

Fact is that USA put an oil embargo on japan to squeeze their military dry.
Hull note - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Japan had no other choice than attacking USA.

USA used China as bait to cripple Japanese hegemony in Asia in WW2

Today it uses Japan as bait to cripple Chinese hegemony in Asia.

Them evil yankees. :lol: Devilish perfection. :tup:

Dumb japanese once get roasted with two US atom bombs, today playing the bait for US interests. :crazy: :lol:

The Japanese are smart people but their leaders are blinded by too much pride/honor and a supremacist view that they are better than everybody else. However, they have to come to terms that they will always play second fiddle to bigger and more powerful nations, be it their current master, the US, or China, sometime in the future. Despite all their intelligence and ingenuity, they are an island nation with little natural resources and will always be at the mercy of other World powers who can control trade and raw materials that flow into Japan. You can sort of understand why they had to attack neighbours to gain more land, though I would never condone the atrocities and barbarity they committed during their imperial expansion attempts. Their expansionist attempts failed and nobody will ever forget what they did and let Japan become an offensive force again, that can occupy neighbouring nations. Japan is an important World power but due to its geographic and demographic limitations, it must concede primacy of power to bigger players on the World stage.

BBC propaganda making excuses for Japanese buildup.
"This is why. This chinese boat is deep inside Japanese controlled waters and refusing to stop"
"China... pushing aggressively..."
"deal with China..."

Maybe because the boat is deep in Chinese teritorial waters and harrassed by aggressive Japanese State Pirates while minding its own business.
Maybe China is just pushing back Japanese aggressive incoursions backed by the U.S. regime?
American puppets lying trough their teeth to distort the facts on a fake "balanced" report.

Japan is clearly and undeniably troughout decades since before WW2 the aggressor and escalated the situation.
Now they want to turn it around and make China the aggressor and Japan only reacting with a "risky" fallback to nationalism.
Suddenly its not Japan stealing Chinese islands and laying claim on Chinese waters escalating the situation, its boogeyman China intruding into its own waters and airspace.

Navy is the most expensive military force, it need huge money to invest.

Navy is the much weakest military force, any smallest mistake can destroy it.

Navy is the luxury !

I guess Japan Izumo would be enlarge to same size as this US LHA-6

Class & type: America-class amphibious assault ship[2]
Displacement: 44,971 long tons (45,693 t)[7] full load
Length: 844 feet (257.3 meters)
Beam: 106 feet (32.3 meters)
Draft: 26 feet (7.9 meters)

The typical aircraft complement is expected to be 12 MV-22B Osprey transports, 6 STOVL F-35B Lightning II attack aircraft, 4 CH-53K heavy transport helicopters, 7 AH-1Z/UH-1Y attack helicopters and 2 Navy MH-60S "Knighthawks" for air-sea rescue.[9] The exact makeup of the ship's aircraft complement will vary according to its mission. It can carry 20 F-35B and 2 MH-60S[9] to serve as a small aircraft carrier as demonstrated by LHD operations in Operation Iraqi Freedom.[2]

Navy is the most expensive military force, it need huge money to invest.

Navy is the much weakest military force, any smallest mistake can destroy it.

Navy is the luxury !
Finally navy is useless.

Junk of steel,waste of money

Back
Top Bottom