What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr I am allergic to your bloody personal opinion proof me wrong from Quran and Sunnah if you can't shut your mouth Mr in Islam Quran and Sunnah and what Sahabas did is authority not opinion of a bloody western slave like you

Mr Ibkaay Maar .. How many times am I going to prove you wrong?? I will only continue to waste my time on you if you in the end agree that somewhere somehow you lost your way. I will prove to you with the Quran that what you have said is completely false. Over and Over again I have, but you kept ignoring those parts. I understand why you did. You comprehend differently than I and most people do. I really do not have a problem with that. We are supposed to protect the minorities if they are peaceful in Islam. If you talk of raising weapons and hurt people by forcing them to follow your version. Then we have a problem. So you saying that you will do something, and I am saying why dont you bring your noise closer.

Mr Ibkaay Maar .. How many times am I going to prove you wrong?? I will only continue to waste my time on you if you in the end agree that somewhere somehow you lost your way. I will prove to you with the Quran that what you have said is completely false. Over and Over again I have, but you kept ignoring those parts. I understand why you did. You comprehend differently than I and most people do. I really do not have a problem with that. We are supposed to protect the minorities if they are peaceful in Islam. If you talk of raising weapons and hurt people by forcing them to follow your version. Then we have a problem. So you saying that you will do something, and I am saying why dont you bring your noise closer.
You liberal joker haven't come with single point from Quran and Sunnah you have proved me wrong I quote Quran and Sunnah you quote your own cartoon personal views in short your slave mind views You didn't quoted a single one Mr liberal cartoon

I have been banging my head against the wall with you for a very long time. You conveniently forget the rest .. Your intellect only allows me to show you cartoon things so I can keep your attention towards a topic.

I have been banging my head against the wall with you for a very long time. You conveniently forget the rest .. Your intellect only allows me to show you cartoon things so I can keep your attention towards a topic.
Mr you can't quote from Quran and Sunnah because Quran and Sunnah disapproves what you say you are a bloody follower of western **** and a defeated failed personality

Okay mister victor .. Lets see the results .. Who exactly on here agrees with your version of Islam? You wear the costume and calling me a Joker? now that is funny. What is western ****? There is only one religion and you are not following it. You are just playing dress up and acting like a thug.

Okay mister victor .. Lets see the results .. Who exactly on here agrees with your version of Islam? You wear the costume and calling me a Joker? now that is funny. What is western ****? There is only one religion and you are not following it. You are just playing dress up and acting like a thug.
Mr bring me something from Quran and Sunnah other wise keep your mouth shut

Forcetrip, you guys suck man.

You may try to clean inside out but where are you going to dump the garbage?

Zarvan, you guys suck man.

After you have taken over the world, what next?

You Indians first go and solve your own problems than telling us first go and check out the list of millions of problems India have

When I used to go to the auction in PA, there used to be a place near Lancaster county somewhere not sure exactly. You could see it was an Amish haven. Buggies with horses and corn fields everywhere. The garbage will get their own little place and they will stay in it. They are our people and we will respect their beliefs even if they do not coincide with ours.

You Indians first go and solve your own problems than telling us first go and check out the list of millions of problems India have

Our biggest problem is you and those like you man. How do we solve that first? Any pointers?

When I used to go to the auction in PA, there used to be a place near Lancaster county somewhere not sure exactly. You could see it was an Amish haven. Buggies with horses and corn fields everywhere. The garbage will get their own little place and they will stay in it. They are our people and we will respect their beliefs even if they do not coincide with ours.

Hopefully well within your own boundaries.

Our biggest problem is you and those like you man. How do we solve that first? Any pointers?

Hopefully well within your own boundaries.

Hopefully. All I am concerned with is the country I am in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom