What's new

Why is our full history not taught to us in Pakistan Studies?

Nice of GHQ to unban me. Can’t keep 220 million people quiet anymore.

Sir ji ...don't worry join the show.
ہمارے اب بولنے نا بولنے سے کچھ نہیں ہو گا - ملک اپنی تمام حدیں عبور کر کے اب انہدام کی طرف جا رہا ہے ۔اب بولنا نا بولنا کوئی معنی نہیں رکھتا ۔

ہمارے اب بولنے نا بولنے سے کچھ نہیں ہو گا - ملک اپنی تمام حدیں عبور کر کے اب انہدام کی طرف جا رہا ہے ۔اب بولنا نا بولنا کوئی معنی نہیں رکھتا ۔
Sir ji ...look at the positive side. If 100 fall, 2 are still standing. But gave great awareness about corruption and expose the whole system.
Sir ji ... end of the day, politicians are greedy and hungry for power.

Sir ji ...look at the positive side. If 100 fall, 2 are still standing. But gave great awareness about corruption and expose the whole system.
Sir ji ... end of the day, politicians are greedy and hungry for power.
نہیں بس بہت ہوا ہمارا اب اس ملک سے اسکی کسی بھی چیز سے کوئی واسطہ نہیں نیا ملک ڈھونڈ ر ہا ہوں جہان انسانیت ہو

Guys sorry for my absence here- I was going through interviews and actually even this week am going through team match interviews. I really did want to present the evidence for the arguments I have presented here but I think it might make most sense to move it to a seperate post - which I have created here.

Last edited:
I realised the answer...

The Fauji rulers of this country aren't interested in forming a national identity or a productive, educated citizen.

We are simply to live in state sponsored slavery. If we don't like it then we can leave.

The fear I have is Pakistan moving towards a North Korea model and closing itself from the outside world

It happened in East Germany. It can happen here.

People before had ambitions to build Pakistan. But clearly the rulers don't want to build Pakistan.

They want Pakistan to remain exactly as is.

I realised the answer...

The Fauji rulers of this country aren't interested in forming a national identity or a productive, educated citizen.

We are simply to live in state sponsored slavery. If we don't like it then we can leave.

The fear I have is Pakistan moving towards a North Korea model and closing itself from the outside world

It happened in East Germany. It can happen here.

People before had ambitions to build Pakistan. But clearly the rulers don't want to build Pakistan.

They want Pakistan to remain exactly as is.

Abay baba ki jaan, ghabra matt...
1688269526024.png

Yeah because none of the Arab countries are called an “Islamic Republic”.

Iraq used to be called an Arab republic but now it is just a republic. Yemen is just called a republic. Algeria went through an anti-imperialist revolution so it is called a Peoples Republic. Morocco is a kingdom

Egypt is called an “Arab Republic” and so is Syria. Syria is called “Syrian Arab Republic”.

None of the Arab countries are called an “Islamic Republic”. Only Pakistan, Mauritania, and Iran are called Islamic Republcis.

Strictly speaking Mauritania is an Arab country

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom