What's new

Why is Pak media not reporting what is happening at the LOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani airforce cowardly struck Indian military installations and then shot down and apprehended the pilot in a cowardly manner. :claims the Indian media in its yesterday's headlines.

Who the **** would intrude into an enemy airspace and then shot its jet down while being coward? o_O
They are crying 'foul' even though they started it themselves. That's India for you!

Why doesn't your bald father Nawaz Sharrif volunteer first? Its time for him to prove his loyalty.
You may tie him with your hairy father and send both to front line.
I don't give a honk about NS or anyone other tyrant.

However dictator Imran Khan wanted the credit for the release of Indian pilot all alone, than only he should be the blamed for consequences as well. While the consequences are dead Pakistanis.

As our honorable rail minister says:
kora kora thoo mitha mitha HUP :0

Yeah i know how important It is for you guys.
What did you do when our PM came to talk.you gave us kargil.so I think you should follow your advice.
Did you read the UN declaration after the terrorist attack.it says no reason justifies terrorism,and no one is buying your argument
I don't need to sell my argument to you. The UN continues to be an immoral and effective mechanism to perpetrate an order which is unjust towards occupied people. The same UN charter says people have the right to self-determination and defense against oppression. How much action has been taken on that?

Last edited:
I don't need to sell my argument to you. The UN continues to be an immoral and useless mechanism to perpetrate an order which is unjust towards occupied people. The same UN charter says people have the right to self-determination and defense against oppression. How much action has been taken on that?
You are a visionary... we need people like you in PTI.

This is what all the softy softy peace bakwas buys you. It's unfortunate that the bombs aren't falling in Bani Gala or Multan but instead in Azad Kashmir. If you're families had to endure what ours have been enduring for months, whole Pakistani Liberal twitterati would be wanting to drop the A-bomb.
So. What peace we got after giving away pilot?
I think our appeasement to modi didn't wirk.

Pilot came back thanks to KSA,UAE and USA
I think these countries that you mentioned also existed when Yadav was captured....he still has not been handed back.

So. What peace we got after giving away pilot?
I think our appeasement to modi didn't wirk.

Absolutely right, these blood thirsty bharti's are getting more desperate, like I said before moti terrorist is in no mood to back down, his 56 inch chest has severely fractured, handing over bharti pilot has had zero effect on de-escalations so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom