What's new

Why is Pak media not reporting what is happening at the LOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think your Modi is achieving by firing at civilian towns in the border areas?

That madarch0d is trying to cause fear in Pak so we make some concession and he wins elections. I think it's time for IK to ghumao his dimagh and turn into the arrogant pr1ck he used to be - no more peace, no more gestures, now we hit you until you beg us to stop!

To some extent you are correct...Peace is a lucrative world that has been used and misused by many nation to serve their own interests...We can not achieve peace with conditions....if nation has condition to talk about peace, that means, they are ready for war...Kashmir is the classic case of it...

As i told earlier, IK is a nice man...His intent might be good...But he does not show typical attititude of Pakistan people..He is accomodative, good listener and may be a good leader for Pakistan...But India and Pakistan history is already messed up...Too much blood has already spilled in Kashmir for civilians and soldiers...The end to the madness need courage to finish it...
Modi is brave and aggressive person...He inspired the segment of people who have been feeling helpless with the constant terrorist attack in India since last 30 year...Again, Kashmir is just an symptom....But rest of the country witnessed terrorism in different forms...He basically channelized the energy of those people to take risk...I am not really sure, if Modi will stop at this point and make peace with Pakistan....He is not like other leaders of India..i my not like it, but Modi just dealyed the beginning of the war due to IK decided to return the pilot...If Pakistan would not have returned the pilot, things would have been different today..

modi is not aggressive.he is waging war just because he want to win election.where was your army when pilot was in pakistan? modi failed to be aggressive.he is just showing typical indian mentality.what do you know about wars? do you think that our kind gesture makes us weak? we aren't weak.you started mirage drama,we ended it with migs.you start this loc skirmish again,we will end it again.there are no alternatives.you hit us,we will hit you back.what kind of aggressive behavior are you talking about? your indian national kulbhushan is in our custody from the last two years,i guess.what have you done for kulbhushan? what your pm have done for kulbhushan? now your pm wants a war and it's like a face saving.modi wants to finish it but it will also turn into a disaster for india.waging war at this stage,when elections are near,and calling your pm brave,is two totally different things.i think it's time for pakistan to stop showing kindness.

Just until today evening, Imran Khan was having big dreams of the fame which he'll have after the release of Indian pilot.
Im sure, now he's saying oh shit!

What do you think your Modi is achieving by firing at civilian towns in the border areas?

Mate...it is not the right time to present the reason in PDF...There are many reasons...But it is a million dollar questions if the actions to those reasons are humane or not...If you ask me personally, these actions are beyond humanity....but again, do you believe, in a terror prone war zone, anyone cares about humanity??

That madarch0d is trying to cause fear in Pak so we make some concession and he wins elections. I think it's time for IK to ghumao his dimagh and turn into the arrogant pr1ck he used to be - no more peace, no more gestures, now we hit you until you beg us to stop!
What Imran Khan can do is send our soldiers to die for his personal fame.

Just until today evening, Imran Khan was having big dreams of the fame which he'll have after the release of Indian pilot.

Maybe they are saying oh shit with their soilders getting hit by snipers and return heavy artillery fire

Want peace get ready for war let's end this menace endia.............

There is very little reporting on the media about this onslaught. This is mind boggling.

India is the one attacking here - remember that. Pak is just shooting down their missile - they are sending first.

Pak needs to get this message out to its supposed Arab allies - is it right India is the one doing the attacking?!

Arab allies have invited India as guest of honor. Don’t expect anything from Arab allies.

Pakistan needs to grow a pair now and retaliate with full force.

He is a great human being and he is yet to mature as a leader...Trust me..releasing a pilot is the sign of his inner heart and his leadership skill...He desrve a credit of behaving like a mature human being...Kudos to him...Even big segment of people in India admire for his decision to send our pilot back...

But our history with Kashmir issue is already messed up...We have so much bloodied history that even any sane leader would like to do anything, he will be politically finished in both country.... AB Vajpayee was man of peace...But we all know, how Pakistan responded to his peace initiative in the form of Kargil...
So in the same way, we know IK is a great leader....but Modi is not Imran Khan nor Manmohan Singh or AB Vajpayee...He do not want to be known as a good man....He is a risk taker and not averse to take the war as an option if makes India into a dominating position...

Does anyone know the current Pakistani response? I know Pakistani snipers are responding.

Theres no verified sources there is alot of
He is a great human being and he is yet to mature as a leader...Trust me..releasing a pilot is the sign of his inner heart and his leadership skill...He desrve a credit of behaving like a mature human being...Kudos to him...Even big segment of people in India admire for his decision to send our pilot back...

But our history with Kashmir issue is already messed up...We have so much bloodied history that even any sane leader would like to do anything, he will be politically finished in both country.... AB Vajpayee was man of peace...But we all know, how Pakistan responded to his peace initiative in the form of Kargil...
So in the same way, we know IK is a great leader....but Modi is not Imran Khan nor Manmohan Singh or AB Vajpayee...He do not want to be known as a good man....He is a risk taker and not averse to take the war as an option if makes India into a dominating position...

Unfortunately for modi he is underestimating Pakistan and you dont win wars by targeting civilians unfortunately he will be known for his cowardice and the killings of gujrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom