What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm......k2 the most deadly mountain on the planet yeah i like it :smokin:

ICBM - Against whom?
US - historical ally,
China- brotherly ally
Russia- Dont mess with Ivan
Europe- Why mess with honeymoon locations
Australia- Only of they refuse to tour next series.

Pakistan has all the himmat needed to fight India, when it comes to others the only himmat is needed to say no to any drone/cia stuff, no need to pull out the big guns.

Have you ever wondered why is america/india/israel not fighting malaysia, Indonesia, bangladesh, they too are muslim countries, as a matter of fact India has a huge muslim population too.

The fight is over oil, strategic locations, not over religion. No one care about fighting Islam, frankly religion is no longer a bone of contention to fight over

still i wonder , why in norway if anyone openly kills 77 people and claims he did against Muslims being in Europe is called 'cold hearted killer' and if any Muslim kills one to 2 people on his own will, is called terrorist... double standards???

The problem is not getting an ICBM, it is in having the himmat to launch one.

If Pakistan launches a land based missile with the range of an ICBM, the whole world (especially the West) will question Pakistan's intentions.

If its SLBM of 8000Km i doubt the world will bother, since Pakistan can justify it.

still i wonder , why in norway if anyone openly kills 77 people and claims he did against Muslims being in Europe is called 'cold hearted killer' and if any Muslim kills one to 2 people on his own will, is called terrorist... double standards???

most terror attacks which claimed lives in the recent past have been associated with muslim, hence the stereotype.

most terror attacks which claimed lives in the recent past have been associated with muslim, hence the stereotype.

no its not this, its what is being shown and said by world media.... there are more terrorist attacks on Muslims then any other people, do you know how many innocent muslims being killed after 9/11 for no reasons????

What do you mean by "most terror attacks which claimed lives" ??? you think killings of Muslims doesn't comes under this????

no its not this, its what is being shown and said by world media.... there are more terrorist attacks on Muslims then any other people, do you know how many innocent muslims being killed after 9/11 for no reasons????

What do you mean by "most terror attacks which claimed lives" ??? you think killings of Muslims doesn't comes under this????

loss of life is regrettable, innocent people dying in hell-fire missiles and carpet bombing are called collateral damage and is accepted norm in state of war.

An ak 47 weilding thug killing people on station, or a guy blowing himself up in a busy market square or bunch of guys driving a explosive truck in a building in peacetime is considered terrorist.

The most eye catching terror activities have been from the muslim world, hence you get the tag!

Pakistan never initiated on Nuclear or Missile testing.
Mr Vajpayee was the best thing that happened to Pakistan, hadn't he gone ahead to test India's atomic weapons, Pakistan's nuclear Genie may have never come out, the world today may still have been pondering.
Now another Indian reckless leadership has thrown the gauntlet. !!!
We are grateful to Mr Vajpayee and we now say thank you to MMS & Co. ;)

In a sense it is better for India too that Pakistan declared its nuclear weapons, rather than keeping them in the closet.

shooting down the drones is in National interest of Pakistan ?

A critical study of the drone saga shows that drone strikes occurred only in areas that the Army was absent. If the drone strikes over the last one and a half year are taken into consideration, they ALL occured in NWA. The only remaining area in FATA where the Army is not in control. So my question to you is, how can Pakistan shoot down drones in territories where members of it's armed forces are not even present?

You argument is flawed.

A critical study of the drone saga shows that drone strikes occurred only in areas that the Army was absent. If the drone strikes over the last one and a half year are taken into consideration, they ALL occured in NWA. The only remaining area in FATA where the Army is not in control. So my question to you is, how can Pakistan shoot down drones in territories where members of it's armed forces are not even present?

You argument is flawed.

Drone strikes are done with consent of Pakistani Establishment and Military,ain't the drone strike against national interest

Even the Innocent people are being killed there

loss of life is regrettable, innocent people dying in hell-fire missiles and carpet bombing are called collateral damage and is accepted norm in state of war.

An ak 47 weilding thug killing people on station, or a guy blowing himself up in a busy market square or bunch of guys driving a explosive truck in a building in peacetime is considered terrorist.

The most eye catching terror activities have been from the muslim world, hence you get the tag!

lol , collateral damage resulted in more then 600,000 innocent lifes and its still collateral damage as muslims are being killed...
only few thousands died by some someone whose whole family is being killed in collateral damage is a terrorist

How you define "The most eye catching terror activities" ???? they are the Most highlighted activities to change the minds of people like you...

anywayz if any country is in WAR state then dont claim "peacetime", its a war, it could be on all fronts....

You argument is flawed.

Are all your S2A missiles manpad launched?? No air defenses in NW and FATA regions ?? Wow... !!!

................ So my question to you is, how can Pakistan shoot down drones in territories where members of it's armed forces are not even present?

So does that mean it is highly disingenuous of Gen Kayani and others to claim that "if given the order" the armed forces will shoot down the the drones, or merely intentional for misleading the public to deflect criticism?

You argument is flawed.

I agree with your exposition so far.

However some questions do arise (atleast in my mind):
Were the Army not in those areas (NWA & FATA) by accident or design?
Were the Drone strikes carried out in those areas by coincidence or design?
Of course the next question is hypothetical; if the Army were in those areas, then would the Drones have come down? Or not even gone aloft?

All are names. Ghauri is some Afghan King that defeated Prithvi Raj hence there is a under handed meaning that the Ghauri missile beats Indian Prithvi missile.

Shaheen means Eagle, some Allama Iqbal reference "Tu shaheen hai ..."

I don't know which Taimur is this in reference to.

:woot:
Ghauri missile beats prithvi .Seriously?
The Pakistani missile is named after the Afghan king Ghori who defeated Prithviraj Chauhan , the Raja of Ajmer in 1192.But India has named it's missiles after the basic elements i.e earth(prithvi),fire (Agni) etc..It's not named after any king .BTW prithvi raj defeated Ghori in the first battle of Tarain in 1191.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom