What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FOX

Its people like you who prefer muslim brothers dying of skin cancers over peaceful coexistence with Israel. I cant help but doubt you're a pakistani at all. Lest a Musalmann.

It seems all you fools are complelety crazed over pakistan's nuclear bum.
Something India had achieved over two decades before you could, idiot.

yes choose to Destroy Israel...trust me 80% Pakistanis will want to do the same .
Compare to:

The true end will come when Pakistani nuclear weapons fall into the hands of the religious fanatics, who, undeterred by the doctine of mutually assured destruction, stage a nuclear terror attack against the US, Israel, India or any combination of the three. Then the literal end will truly come for Pakistan. What rises from the ashes will likely be a number of smaller nation states, each firmly under the control of the civilized world. A hard lesson will have been learned by all – that religious fanaticism must never be allowed to blossom again as it did in late 20th/early 21st century Pakistan. link

Put it all together and I think we have the answer to your question, Asim. For "80%" of the Pakistani populace the purpose of having nukes isn't defense but to kill for emotional satisfaction. Pakistani leaders are aware that foreign leaders know this. Consequently the longer the range of Pakistan's missiles the more the hackles of foreign governments will rise - the more potential enemies Pakistan will needlessly create. It's only logical, then, that Pakistan not undertake to develop (at least openly) long-range missiles at all.

But covert development won't do much good, either. It's impossible for Pakistan to hide such things now with satellites from the U.S., Europe, India, and China scanning every inch. Look how OBL was caught, it took ten years because every house in the country was scanned and the home the CIA could not say OBL wasn't in was the one finally targeted. Same for Iran, I guess.

So if a "bolt from the blue" strikes the affected nation (or its loyal allies?) will know the terrorists' home address. Do you think they will respond immediately in kind out of fear of encouraging such irresponsible behavior or will they be willing to hold back and talk nice?

@FOX

Its people like you who prefer muslim brothers dying of skin cancers over peaceful coexistence with Israel. I cant help but doubt you're a pakistani at all. Lest a Musalmann.

It seems all you fools are complelety crazed over pakistan's nuclear bum.
Something India had achieved over two decades before you could, idiot.

people with your language skills are not worth my time .

Compare to:

The true end will come when Pakistani nuclear weapons fall into the hands of the religious fanatics, who, undeterred by the doctine of mutually assured destruction, stage a nuclear terror attack against the US, Israel, India or any combination of the three. Then the literal end will truly come for Pakistan. What rises from the ashes will likely be a number of smaller nation states, each firmly under the control of the civilized world. A hard lesson will have been learned by all – that religious fanaticism must never be allowed to blossom again as it did in late 20th/early 21st century Pakistan. link

Put it all together and I think we have the answer to your question, Asim. For "80%" of the Pakistani populace the purpose of having nukes isn't defense but to kill for emotional satisfaction. Pakistani leaders are aware that foreign leaders know this. Consequently the longer the range of Pakistan's missiles the more the hackles of foreign governments will rise - the more potential enemies Pakistan will needlessly create. It's only logical, then, that Pakistan not undertake to develop (at least openly) long-range missiles at all.

But covert development won't do much good, either. It's impossible for Pakistan to hide such things now with satellites from the U.S., Europe, India, and China scanning every inch. Look how OBL was caught, it took ten years because every house in the country was scanned and the home the CIA could not say OBL wasn't in was the one finally targeted. Same for Iran, I guess.

So if a "bolt from the blue" strikes the affected nation (or its loyal allies?) will know the terrorists' home address. Do you think they will respond immediately in kind out of fear of encouraging such irresponsible behavior or will they be willing to hold back and talk nice?

When the enemy disguised as a friend advises the purpose is clear. In your case, you're not even disguised, everyone on this forum knows that you're a rabid zionazi. So, we don't care what you say.

@Solomon2

Please read guidelines to not being banned. :-)

They are actually 1940s junk. They pose no threat to you.

Pakistan has an offensive nuclear doctrine. This is one of the reason and the second reason is a state within a state leading to terrorism in some part of the country.

Compare to:

Your words really make sense, Solomon dude :coffee:

Compare to:

:lol::lol::lol:

people with your language skills are not worth my time .

Fine, great language-skill man. Then why reply to my every post aimed at you? Shouldn't have had done so if it wasn't "worth your time".

Secondly, your great language skills must have atleast reminded you that you must
use a capital alphabet at the start of a sentence atleast, might wanna get hold on a
few grammer skills as well, to go with your great language skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom