What's new

#Why Karachi Population Under Counted???

It's tragedy and travesty that those people and their ancestors who were involved in the struggle for independence of Pakistan now became Indian refugees and those who were the enemy of Pakistan, now become the true Pakistani.

Did you even care to read my following posts..i clearly mentioned the folks coming illegally after 71 never had any valid documents therefore became refugees.And they are a big number

By the way just because my forefathers or someone from my ethnicity did something for Pakistan,it doesnt qualify me to have a sense of entitlement...
IF you follow that logic all these feudals are at a right to rule this land since just like their forefathers.

This is not fair. Whenever there is any disaster in Pakistan people of Karachi give away most whether Earthquake and floods. People of Karachi have always stood with rest of Pakistan when they are in need. I personally know my own family donating large sums upto giving away Hajj savings for earthquake victims.
Why nobody standup for us people of Karachi?
Edhi of Karachi runs World's largest charity ambulance service, Dr. Adeeb Rizwi runs free kidney dialysis for all of Pakistan.

Altaf Hussain took advantage. these people come because of sense of alienation. Let's call a spade a spade.

O' People who believe bear witness to truth for Allah even if that goes against you.
Sura Nisa 135.
It seems conspiracy from both Sindh and center govt. Because its question of more seat in National and provincial assembly.

It seems conspiracy from both Sindh and center govt. Because its question of more seat in National and provincial assembly.
It is all. Just not center and sindh.
They all have greed on an unwritten agreement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom