What's new

Why Khafee banned again....vote to un-bann Khafee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most objectionable part is the very thought that we are even discussing such a matter. It is simple; personal likes and dislikes aside, no body should be banned for calling a spade a spade let alone a Muslim identifying a non Muslim as such.

It is simple, the rules of PDF can never be above the laws and constitution of Pakistan. Period.

Thankyou, my PakBrother,

For opening this thread...

It is too important a subject to be left to neglect.

I, in all honesty, don't mind if people criticise muslims... I say it is a fair game... given our collective character and our backwardness, feudalism... and lack of contribution in modern world dynamics...

I would also not mind if Khafee is banned for other reason according to PDF rules... but if he is banned for protecting the Honour of Our Last Prophet PBUH... then it is utterly unacceptable. Period.

I support the rights of all Paks... from all communities... for me all Paks have equal rights to Pakistan. Period.

However, it is equally important that we, Paks, respect each others religions...and not insult what we hold Most Sacred!

So, it is a fair question... why is Khafee banned? And if he is banned for the reason you described... then an immediate unbanning is a must!!!

@The Eagle @Oscar @Dubious @Arsalan @HRK @Horus @WebMaster @Reddington @RIWWIR @Verve @Zibago @Farah Sohail @Shane @PakSword @Signalian @Windjammer @Dazzler @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Pakhtoon yum

A guy claiming to be a muslim, was repeatedly writing derogatory remarks about the our beloved Prophet SAW. @Khafee Sahib called him out and during the exchange called him a Qadiyani. @Khafee Sahib got banned.
People should refrain from writing sectarian stuffs tbh.

It should not be considered a violation of the forum rules, for pointing out whether someone is compromising the Namoos-e-Risalat of our Holy Prophet Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam. Neither should it be allowed that a mod or administrator ban someone on such a premise arbitrarily or without transparency of some sort of due process.

Such a decision should be only be allowed to be taken after a few mandatory steps and not on the judgement and opinions of a few. We need to define these mandatory steps as our SOP for such matters.

Until then, I move that @Khafee be un-banned with immediate effect.
I'm in full agreement with this. @Khafee should be unbanned.

The most objectionable part is the very thought that we are even discussing such a matter. It is simple; personal likes and dislikes aside, no body should be banned for calling a spade a spade let alone a Muslim identifying a non Muslim as such.

It is simple, the rules of PDF can never be above the laws and constitution of Pakistan. Period.

I agree!

Pakistan Defence Forum is about protecting/defending Pakistan... if I am not mistaken... that is why we, Paks, from all of the world hang out here and create traffic!

And the Constituition of Pakistan must be respected... I shall go even further... Quran must be respected.

And Our Deen is nothing without Our Beloved Last Prophet of Allah PBUH!

I have always refrained from discussing religious matters here... and have Always respected others religious beliefs...even hindus posters here.

However, this is unacceptable that some posters just get a free pass to inslut what we hold Most Dear!

Once again ... I would mind if @Khafee is banned for violating forum rules... but protecting the Honour of the Last Prophet PBUH ... is NOT a reason for ban!

This needs to be corrected...and Our Senitments must be given due respect!

Banning us is not the solution!

@Slav Defence @Oscar @Horus @WebMaster

It is unfair, really, Speaking on a matter involving a personality, defending, that has no equal to mankind, gets you a ban on pdf? Is this what pdf has come down to really? The same forum that actively pursues people who do propagandas and activities by non state elements on social media against islam and pakistan, defends our social media repo, religion repo, on social media beautifully, actively participates in twitter trends of defending Pakistan/Islam interests, has biasness in it’s own forum? Shame really.

PDF has more visitors and members thanks to prestigious members who are currently titles as think tanks, professionals, analysts etc. In turn, these people give you good and healthy discussions. Is this how a professional is treated really?

Well, nothing in this world is more important than the love and respect for our beloved last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

No one should be allowed to insult our beloved prophet (PBUH) and get away with, specially on a forum that is called "Pakistan Defense Forum". "Pakistan"... the country where the constitution allows to punish those who insult prophet Muhammad PBUH, a country where the distinction has been made between a Muslim and a non Muslim in its constitution.

It's not sectarian, it is not against Qadianis who are Pakistanis and living in Pakistan as a minority. We must give them their due rights as extended to them through our constitution. But no one, I repeat, no one should be allowed to insult the majority's religion of ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN and then hide behind the cover of minorities and cry foul when called out or challenged..

People who say that it's sectarian thing to discuss.. No, it's not sectarian at all. Sectarian differences occur between different sects of the same religion.. such as Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, or between different schools of thought.. But they all agree on the basic requirement.. that is.. love and utmost respect for the beloved last Prophet Muhammad PBUH.. which means that 99% of the population is one on this single matter. And this majority wants to give respect to the rest of 1% minorities.. and only wants respect in return.

x1080

Dear Khafee,

I have stayed off this forum for this very reason, but you my young brother stood your ground, and fought like the true soldier you are.

Whether the qadianis un-ban you or not, You have won my respect again, from the bottom of my heart.

As alwyas you rode in to battle, believing in Allah and his last Prophet SAWS, and have come out victorious.

Salute to you Brother, men like you are rare now. It has been nothing but an honor knowing you.

#Salute to Khafee

I have never known Qadianis to insult Prophet Muhammad. Are you sure this wasn't a guy just pretending to be Muslim? Just because a so-called Muslim insults like that, doesn't mean they are Ahmadi/Qadiani, could be an ex-Muslim who is now atheist.

Get final remarks in, mods will take this down fairly soon.
Khafee should not be banned for defending the prophet and calling someone out as something when their ideas align greatly with the Ahmadiyya religion.

I have never known Qadianis to insult Prophet Muhammad. Are you sure this wasn't a guy just pretending to be Muslim? Just because a so-called Muslim insults like that, doesn't mean they are Ahmadi/Qadiani, could be an ex-Muslim who is now atheist.
Ok, just off-topic, unrelated to this saga.
Just declaring Prophet Muhammad S.A as NOT being the last messenger is in itself the greatest insult one can inflict upon our beloved Rasul S.A

Just declaring Prophet Muhammad S.A as NOT being the last messenger is in itself the greatest insult one can inflict upon our beloved Rasul S.A

Don't Qadianis say that he was simply a messiah/Mahdi and not a messenger?

And recognition of Buddha, Zoroaster, Confucius and Krishna as prophets. That's the equivalent of equating George Washington to any of the prophets.

Don't Qadianis say that he was simply a messiah/Mahdi and not a messenger?
According to the Ahmadiyya belief, the technical Islamic terms "warner" (natheer), "prophet" (nabi), "messenger" (rasul) and "envoy" (mursal) are synonymous in meaning. However, there are two kinds of prophethood as understood by the Community: Law-bearing prophets, who bring a new law and dispensation, such as Moses (given the Torah) and Muhammad (given the Quran); and non-law-bearing prophets, who appear within a given dispensation such as Jeremiah, Jesus and Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (IMPLYING HE IS A PROPHET)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom