What's new

Why Manmohan’s strategy on Pak terror will never work !

So all the article walla wants to soay in a nutshell is..
Attack Pakistan.
No santro it is not us who attacks other countries rather it is the other way round . We've been attached 3 times by ur previuos generation , remember .

In a war, do you honestly think we ( Indians ) will escape unscathed? Even if we posses superior technology and numerical superiority, the proximity between Indian and Pakistan is much too close for us to stem the 'fallout' ( figuratively ). Even if we engage in a 'non-conventional' warfare, there would be undesirable consequences. The most feasible solution would be to pursue a peaceful agreement. I do not think India needs to push for acquiring the J&K territory beyond the LoC. The people there are already pro-pakistan. Not to mention, the presence of extremist organizations that are active in that territory.

Attacking Pakistan overtly will also have a very serious effect. It will unite their divided population.

I think the 'orange/Saffron' itself is a 'discovery' by this Govt. I saw one debte in Times Now in which a reputed lawyer said that , since the time of Samjautha Blasts everyone including the NSA and even FBI was blaming LeT, but miraculously NIA in a shore few months found that Hindus are behind it and made arrestts.

I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but since the time of the discovery of Col. Purohit and his friends, every so called ' secular' politician has a trump card up his sleeves which he uses to silence the opposers of Jihadis, by saying" Look Hindus are no different".

Doing an equal equal is original talent of our pseudo secular leaders , historians and intellectuals ,etc etc, pls add more.

Their sense of proportion is simply this ,and they always searching new paradigm to do an equal equal.

two hindu hindu group related terror blasts = 100+ jehadi gruop executed terror blasts

1000 Muslim dead in communal violence = 10000000+ hindu death of last one thousand year

1 Babri mosque destruction = 1000+ hindu temple destroyed in last one thousand years

if 1 incident of looting of hindu temple or Buddhist monastery by some hindu king = long tradition of looting & destruction in hindu place worship,Gaznavi, Aurengzoab or Tipu Sultan was only following the tradition only.

Manmohan singh is known pro pakistan that's the sole reason of India's sufferings through terrorism.
And prior to MMS there was no terrorism in India, right???? Lets not get blinded by sheer dislike of some person...we all have seen terrorism right under the nose of each and every party that has governed us...This part is scary because it gives a clear signal..there is no will to fight terror...

Well .....its nothing wrong in using SPecial fronteir force on terrorist camps...........they are like white elephant.......sitting and eating

Well .....its nothing wrong in using SPecial fronteir force on terrorist camps...........they are like white elephant.......sitting and eating

And you think they would go without the authorization of MMS who wants peace with Pakistan at all cost ??

And prior to MMS there was no terrorism in India, right???? Lets not get blinded by sheer dislike of some person...we all have seen terrorism right under the nose of each and every party that has governed us...This part is scary because it gives a clear signal..there is no will to fight terror...

Under MMS the jihadi groups only got emboldened .If We can't hang Afzal Guru who is in jail , forget fighting terrorists outside our reach.

Sikhs need to stop looking at MMS through their Religion tainted glasses ........

ps . i am a sikh too

Manmohan is a puppet.... a show piece.. but at the same time, a shrewd individual.

He knew, any attempt to influence affairs and pre-defined Indian doctrine against Pakistan, will result in his ouster.... same as happened to Vajpai.

The best seller in India is anti Pakistan statements and war..... and to further prove your loyalties, order killings in Kashmir.

Manmohan had far exceeded in both... so, he is an automatic hit.

From my view, and from what i've read about him, Manmohan Singh, he's a smart well educated gentleman yet very very weak when it comes to handling the politics of a big country about India.

Big countries like India, China and USA need strong aggresive leaders to guide them, not a scholar.

Manmohan is a puppet.... a show piece.. but at the same time, a shrewd individual.

He knew, any attempt to influence affairs and pre-defined Indian doctrine against Pakistan, will result in his ouster.... same as happened to Vajpai.

The best seller in India is anti Pakistan statements and war..... and to further prove your loyalties, order killings in Kashmir.

Manmohan had far exceeded in both... so, he is an automatic hit.

I just love you posts, man.

I really do.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sikhs need to stop looking at MMS through their Religion tainted glasses ........

ps . i am a sikh too

He is not praised by most of the Sikh people. It was so hard for him to win an election, he was given a seat in Assam, which had to be dead sure. In the previous term, he became the PM without even winning an election, so he was made to contest the election in Assam real quick.

This guy is always at the beck and call of his Godmother. He won't lift a finger without her dictating him.

After these 11 year of war on terrorism I think there is no terror-organization still alive in pakistan .... we need to look straight .... I don't think there is any Pakistani hand behind recent Delhi blast and few days before mumbai blast in the jewelry shop.These recent bomb blasts are the result of our intelligence failure .............:police:

After these 11 year of war on terrorism I think there is no terror-organization still alive in pakistan .... we need to look straight .... I don't think there is any Pakistani hand behind recent Delhi blast and few days before mumbai blast in the jewelry shop.These recent bomb blasts are the result of our intelligence failure .............:police:

Yes.

The suitcase just appeared at the High Court and exploded. Just like that.

...thinking straight.

MMS should be hanged for treason against country. Repeal no first use policy, conduct surgical strikes against terrorist camps and dare anyone with nukes.

Back
Top Bottom