What's new

Why my thinking changed towards PTI and Imran khan

There is a world beyond this forum sir.
Sure imran khan should listen to people who dont comeout on streets when needdled and make videos.

FjrU9bMXkAAz1TF.jpeg

sure we shouldnt support imran khan

Sure imran khan should listen to people who dont comeout on streets when needdled and make videos.

View attachment 905750

sure we shouldnt support imran khan

You can reduce CAD by taking LOAN, not paying LOAN or rolling over LOAN.

DEBT panel is missing in this picture. I wonder why.

There are plenty of people that have the same opinion. Unfortunately, the issue is that the automatic support assumed is for Zardari or Sharifs… simply because there isn’t any other choice and you cannot be agnostic in politics in Pakistan in general

6 month since the video was made lot of reality check has taken place. The so called super administrator, the dollar guru and the gang of tajurbakar groh has been exposed badly.

Before you say but I don’t support them either, you have to understand that one can’t think in vacuum. Withdraw support from PTI and intrinsically it benefits PDM/PPP daakus.

What would be a better approach is to support PTI but keep them under scrutiny and answerable.

There are plenty of people that have the same opinion. Unfortunately, the issue is that the automatic support assumed is for Zardari or Sharifs… simply because there isn’t any other choice and you cannot be agnostic in politics in Pakistan in general

Agreed. But I would argue the stakes are too high right now. If you don't support Imran Khan, you indirectly support his competition.

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis. Dante Alighieri

6 month since the video was made lot of reality check has taken place. The so called super administrator, the dollar guru and the gang of tajurbakar groh has been exposed badly.
tbf, the thiefs' track record prior to these last six months wasn't that great either but let's not talk about that.

It is okay. Just give it a few months, and an election, and much will go back to its previous routine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom