What's new

Why RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat is wrong about Mother Teresa

brother,without intuition everything in life is useless.all the data that you could analyze is all dust,if u cant figure whether the data can be true or not.

we are telling you it is true,missionaries have no other business in life.

@singh sahab

Check the posts I made on the below link.

The sources are entirely Western:- Christopher Hitchens & no Sanghi/Communal Hindu/Hindu terrorist was involved in their making..
Mother Teresa had conversion in mind while serving people: RSS chief
Please quote me with substantial proof and facts only. Not some individual analysis. And i do not have enough time to watch a video. Could you please type that for me?

Quote me where you have posted facts about her.

IDK if it is true or NOT. It might be, it might not be. What i think that people who make claims should present some substantial proof in support of their claims, not just some hot air propaganda.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer.
"In data and Facts i trust, rest all i analyse.":close_tema:

Right. How about starting with people who claim her to have helped millions if not billions, how about them showing how many of them were "cured" (not "saved" because it means different in missionary terminology)?

PS: Mech engineer too..

I guess all of these people are either selfish or attention seeker/publicity hungry
Bharat Ratna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Padma Vibhushan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Baba Ramdev not recieving any award, read this
Ramdev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Shri Shri ravi Shankar not recieving any awards, read this,
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar - Awards and Honors | The Art Of Living Global

As for the selfless service of Ramdev and Ravishankar is concern, I do not see neither free medicines of Patanjali, nor free tickets of Art of living or any sort.

And what is the basis of Selfless service? Rejecting Padma vibhushan only, and accpeting other awards?

And all of your analysis is based on the theory that people who do selfless service do not accept any award, which is brilliant btw, only if you could prove that to me, via anything. Anything. Any fact to support this brilliant theory of yours.

I cannot generalize about others, but Mother Teresa's need for publicity is already documented in a Book referenced above.

I will concede Ravi Shankar and Ramdev has accepted awards for their work. However Patanjali conducts free yoga camps and art of living conduct free art of living courses. They also conduct paid courses. But how is that a problem ?

How is somebody expected to produce medicine out of thin air ? How are the people preparing it supposed to be paid ? Don't the Nuns of Missionary of charity get paid ??

I cannot prove a Negative. Its a logical fallacy :lol: ......... maybe in the "science" you study, you resort to negative proof.

Right. How about starting with people who claim her to have helped millions if not billions, how about them showing how many of them were "cured" (not "saved" because it means different in missionary terminology)?

PS: Mech engineer too..
That is the problem. You think i'm defending her. I'm not defending her, I'm not defending her work. I'm not saying that she did work for conversion or not. I'm not saying if she saved/helped/cured 100s or millions or billions. She might have not saved/helped/cured even a single life. And frankly i do not care about that. But blaming someone without any substantial proof is utter BS. It's just like some Pakistani friend here who make claim out of nothing.

What i'm saying is if Bhagwat ji is claiming something, He should put forth some facts as to what led him to believe that she worked for conversion.

That is the problem. You think i'm defending her. I'm not defending her, I'm not defending her work. I'm not saying that she did work for conversion or not. I'm not saying if she saved/helped/cured 100s or millions or billions. She might have not saved/helped/cured even a single life. And frankly i do not care about that. But blaming someone without any substantial proof is utter BS. It's just like some Pakistani friend here who make claim out of nothing.

What i'm saying is if Bhagwat ji is claiming something, He should put forth some facts as to what led him to believe that she worked for conversion.

This is what Mohan Bhagwat said,

"The service may be good, but there's a motive behind it. The idea is to make the person feel obligated, so that they become Christians,"

"The question is not about conversion but if this (conversion) is done in the name of service, then that service gets devalued,"

Which part is WRONG ?

Last edited:
I cannot generalize about others, but Mother Teresa's need for publicity is already documented in a Book referenced above.

I will concede Ravi Shankar and Ramdev has accepted awards for their work. However Patanjali conducts free yoga camps and art of living conduct free art of living courses. They also conduct paid courses. But how is that a problem ?

How is somebody expected to produce medicine out of thin air ? How are the people preparing it supposed to be paid ? Don't the Nuns of Missionary of charity get paid ??

I cannot prove a Negative. Its a logical fallacy :lol: ......... maybe in the "science" you study, you resort to negative proof.
You see, there it is. Your selective criticism. You can't say about others? In your previous post you claimed that people, if do selfless service do not accept awards if they are not publicity seeker. You generalized 'People" there very easily, and now here you are supporting that previous statement of yours. Your statements are contradictory to your previous ones.

As for Ramdev and Ravishankar, You said they rejected awards just because they did selfless service, so what happened when they accepted these awards? They became selfish, i guess. There it is you generalized a statement without proper homework on their background.

If they are charging money, how come it becomes selfless service then? What difference is there between Tata and Ambani and Ramdev & Co then? They also provide free charity for poor and needy after selling their services. What would be the criteria of selfless service then?

I'm not claiming if nuns get paid or not. IDK, that's your claim. What i'm saying is that people should not generalize their view on prejudice.

As far as my experience with science is concern, Science has taught me to explore every possibility but not believing anything unless it is proved with facts and data with logical experiments.

This is what Mohan Bhagwat said,

"The service may be good, but there's a motive behind it. The idea is to make the person feel obligated, so that they become Christians,"

"The question is not about conversion but if this (conversion) is done in the name of service, then that service gets devalued,"

Which part is WRONG ?
Isn't that why he said that in the first place? Unless he speaks each and everything he may or may not believe in. People with conscience usually speak what they believe in.

What makes him say that person would convert if he feels obligated. People feel obligated to people of every religion, do they convert asap. Conversion either happens on choice or under force(by use of brute force). Nobody converts just because he is obligated.

How does he come to conclusion that obligation=conversion?

You see, there it is. Your selective criticism. You can't say about others? In your previous post you claimed that people, if do selfless service do not accept awards if they are not publicity seeker. You generalized 'People" there very easily, and now here you are supporting that previous statement of yours. Your statements are contradictory to your previous ones.

As for Ramdev and Ravishankar, You said they rejected awards just because they did selfless service, so what happened when they accepted these awards? They became selfish, i guess. There it is you generalized a statement without proper homework on their background.

If they are charging money, how come it becomes selfless service then? What difference is there between Tata and Ambani and Ramdev & Co then? They also provide free charity for poor and needy after selling their services. What would be the criteria of selfless service then?

I'm not claiming if nuns get paid or not. IDK, that's your claim. What i'm saying is that people should not generalize their view on prejudice.

As far as my experience with science is concern, Science has taught me to explore every possibility but not believing anything unless it is proved with facts and data with logical experiments.

LOL. How is it selective criticism ? I still stand that people who accept award have a motive for their service.

There is No Contradiction. Only you wish to see one desperately.

You are the one demonstrating prejudice and making a cheap shot at Mohan Bhagwat without even bothering to understand his statement. You are yet to justify how Mohan Bhagwat was wrong.

I have no idea why you need to explain what science has taught you. I seriously have no interest in your personal life.

Isn't that why he said that in the first place? Unless he speaks each and everything he may or may not believe in. People with conscience usually speak what they believe in.

"Isn't that why he said that in the first place?" ........... Now that is classic Prejudice. A preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

How do you know why he said, what he said ?

As a matter of fact he was responding to a statement made by an ex BSF DG that Mother Teresa did seva with a Motive.

"People with conscience usually speak what they believe in" ....... this is again a logical fallacy. Its an opinion masquerading as a Fact. People with conscience also speak Lies :lol:

So much for "science" and you swearing by it.

there are hardly any buyers to this chaddi baniyan gang, even majority hindus dont support them!....these chaddi baniyan gang support Godse our Gandhi....they are anti Indian and this old arse must be put behind closed door somewhere in gadchiroli for spreading religious unrest in our country,

LOL. How is it selective criticism ? I still stand that people who accept award have a motive for their service.

There is No Contradiction. Only you wish to see one desperately.

You are the one demonstrating prejudice and making a cheap shot at Mohan Bhagwat without even bothering to understand his statement. You are yet to justify how Mohan Bhagwat was wrong.

I have no idea why you need to explain what science has taught you. I seriously have no interest in your personal life.
Previously you claimed that Ramdev and Ravi shankar are selfless servant of people, just because they did not accept Padma Vibhushan. Now when i showed you proof of claiming them other awards, you are not defending them anymore. Is it, or is it not contradiction?

Tell me, are they still selfless servant of people just because they denied Padma Vibhushan or NOT?

I provided you with my detalied logical reply. If you had any counter arguement, if could have presented. Instead you blame me of prejudice, which is ironical btw.

Now I nowhere claimed If bhagwat ji is right or wrong. I just want him to show the facts and proof so that common people like me could understand as to what led him to believe that. Was it hangover of Ghar wapsi, or just hot air, or any substantial fact?

I needed to explain me science, because you sarcastically said " THE SCIENCE i studied."

She is not being "blamed". She is a missionary for earth's sake. Conversion is what missionaries do. And that is what mb is saying. If she wasn't converting, she wouldn't be a missionary, ain't it?

"Isn't that why he said that in the first place?" ........... Now that is classic Prejudice. A preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

How do you know why he said, what he said ?

As a matter of fact he was responding to a statement made by an ex BSF DG that Mother Teresa did seva with a Motive.

"People with conscience usually speak what they believe in" ....... this is again a logical fallacy. Its an opinion masquerading as a Fact. People with conscience also speak Lies :lol:

So much for "science" and you swearing by it.
The statement you quoted here was in response to another statement which was deleted later one which asked me to prove if he really meant what he said. That statement was in no way meant for you. I forgot to delete that part in reply to you.

Back
Top Bottom