What's new

Why should hafiz-e-Quran students be given extra marks: SC

For the most part yes - but worse so because of the religious aspect of it since it actually can cause(due to the generally abusive nature of how Quran is taught to kids in Pakistan) resentment of the learning process.

If I'm reading the article by PM Imran Khan's article on Spirit of Riyasat-i-Madina correctly, religious studies in Pakistan is only going to get deeper.

A woman was just sentenced to death for refusing a man's advances on the basis of "blasphemy." TLP paralyses the whole country as they please in the name of "Islam." Pakistanis are more loyal to Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or Iran (Shia) than their own country. So please, explain how the country is "secular and liberal." You act as if Pakistan was some Islamic Utopia in the past, I am curious which era you are referring to.
Islamisation happened because Liberals are divided along Pak nationalist liberal or ethno nationalist liberal line
This means the opposition to Islamisation is way too divided to put up a proper opposition

If I'm reading the article by PM Imran Khan's article on Spirit of Riyasat-i-Madina correctly, religious studies in Pakistan is only going to get deeper.
They might be changed in context but no - he is just rebranding and maybe unifying what all political parties introduced over time in different eras to appease their Mullah allies and their internal guilt as well. The issue as always with any education isn’t the subject matter more so as how it is taught and who is teaching it. So far the quality of teaching in Pakistan apart from the select urban western syllabi schools or the elite boarding schools is comparable to India. So imagine what if very nuanced subjects like Jihad or other religions, rights of women and so on will look like if taught by the general educationist to a 14 year old?

Mashallah ... That's all I wanted to hear from you.

OK, Tum loggo k doob marnay k liye yeh tasweer kafir hai..
mufti01.jpg

Islamisation happened because Liberals are divided along Pak nationalist liberal or ethno nationalist liberal line
This means the opposition to Islamisation is way too divided to put up a proper opposition
In a truly Islamic state, no TLP or Blasphemy law should be a thing anyway.

Didi Mullah told people to become corrupt, dishonest, murderers, cheaters,liars, womanizers, alcoholic, pedophile, looters, thieves, rapists etc? Uneed to get out of the obsession with Molvi/Mullah. Yes there are bad eggs but bad eggs exist in every circle of society. And one more thing! u have no right to talk against Molvi/Mullah because u dont pay their bills. they live entirely on donations. govt doesn't supports them and neither do people like u. A huge majority of Molvis spend their lives in misery.

Ever since religion and politics were mixed, yes many Mullahs have told people to become murders, dishonest etc. as a political tool. Look at TLP and how they try to burn the country down for stupid reasons just because their supreme Mullah says to.

OK, Tum loggo k doob marnay k liye yeh tasweer kafir hai..
View attachment 810159

Ham logo Kay ? Ham logo se muraad apki musalmaan log ? Ya JUI waly ? Qunky me to JUI Ka ni Hun supporter. But agar apki muraad musalmaano se Hy (jinme bhairye b Hy just like har Jaga hoty Hy and I proved that to you) , to pir Aap pe mjhy reham AA Raha. Allah apko b hidayat de.

Last edited:
Ever since religion and politics were mixed, yes many Mullahs have told people to become murders, dishonest etc. as a political tool. Look at TLP and how they try to burn the country down for stupid reasons just because their supreme Mullah says to.

BURNOL.jpg

bhai sb aap jaisay libturds ki ghalti se hawaaaaa b nikal jai to aap log wo b molvion pe daal detay ho. :rofl:

FA and Fsc main compulsory subjects English(200 marks) Urdu(200) Islamic studies(50) and Pakistan studies(50) hain. And medical students fsc main elective subjects biology(200) chemistry(200) and physics(200) parhtay hain.

1100 main 900 numbers walay subjects ka medical sa koi taluq hi nhi ha. To phir 20 numbers Hafiz k ho janay sa kya farq par jaye ga?

If a student passes science subjects with 99 percent marks but fails or gets low numbers in compulsory subjects he won't get admission in medical college
Some people on your mentioned facts:

1642784774599.png

Quran tilawat isn’t going to cure cancer. I memorized quran too in my younger years. My marks are average in med school. I don’t think I should be given more marks for memorizing quran.

our entire political leadership is secular and liberal. we have certified zaani, murderers, rapists, pedophiles and drunk sitting in high offices. we have corrupt ruling over this country since independence. we have corrupt and westernized judges, politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, landlords running the country. the whole economy is running on interest. powerful men making fun of law and order while poor rots in jails. we have night clubs in major cities. homosexuality is being promoted. nudity is being promoted. even our PM said something in favor of hijab and he was bashed by everyone in the media. NOW u tell me what is ISLAMIC about this country????????????

Crux of the problem , there need to be effort made by religious folks regardless of sect to get rid of these currupt cleanshaves educated Donkey who are "ayyaash"beyond repaire! All these donkey talk shit about anything remotely asociate with mullahs, islam. While these beghairat rule the nations and have charactar like zaani imran,nawaz,zardari and that fella whose video was online a couple monthes online doing his job in governer house.

This system is set up by and for these ayyaash ppl and IT needs to be buried and finished and tlp is the hope together with other religious parties.

Back
Top Bottom