What's new

Why South Asians Are More Likely To Get Diabetes Than Europeans

real Kashmiris speak Koshur

PaKashmiris speak Punjabi, Pahadi, etc..
People speak language of the land after few decades in a new land that doesnt mean they are disconnected from history of their native area not to mention that the state of tyranny under Dogras was much more than just the valley and it included major parts of Pahari dialects in Azad Kashmir (which were most rebellious of all the places)

Diabetes is a lifestyle disease. It is easily curable without medicine.
Statistically speaking, this is probably not true, it depends how high a persons hba1c gets. Once the hba1 loop is disrupted and insulin senstivity drops it is very difficult to reverse. Mine got over 110, it took years of hard work to get it under 50 and I still require insulin. I workout 5 days a week for 1 1/2 hours (weight training) plus three 30 min high intensity cardio sessions. I managed it but it took a lot of work over many years to achieve this, I'm sitting at around 12 percent body fat at the moment, down from about 40 per cent.

Last edited:
Speaking of high diabetes....

Diabetes by race/ethnicity​

The rates of diagnosed diabetes in adults by race/ethnic background are:
  • 14.5% of American Indians/Alaskan Natives
  • 12.1% of non-Hispanic blacks
  • 11.8% of Hispanics
  • 9.5% of Asian Americans
  • 7.4% of non-Hispanic whites

The breakdown among Asian Americans:
  • 5.6% of Chinese
  • 10.4% of Filipinos
  • 12.6% of Asian Indians
  • 9.9% of other Asian Americans

The breakdown among Hispanic adults:
  • 8.3% of Central and South Americans
  • 6.5% of Cubans
  • 14.4% of Mexican Americans
  • 12.4% of Puerto Ricans
The undiagnosed numbers are certainly much higher than the 8.5 million quoted in the stats, it is quite common for people to completely ignore their health to the point of not seeking treatment at all. In New Zealand the rate of undiagnosed diabetics is estimated to exceed the number of diagnosed cases, I have seen similar estimates in other countries. And the stats do not include pre-diabetics whose hba1c are high but not quite in the range of diabetic, again the numbers of pre-diabetics can exceed the number of diagnosed diabetics.

As a rough indicator therefore take the diagnosed numbers and triple it to include prediabetics and undiagnosed diabetics. When other metrics are considered such as the obesity rate a clearer picture can be made of the extent of the problem many countries face.

Statistically speaking, this is probably not true, it depends how high a persons hba1c gets. Once the hba1 loop is disrupted and insulin senstivity drops it is very difficult to reverse. Mine got over 110, it took years of hard work to get it under 50 and I still require insulin. I workout 5 days a week for 1 1/2 hours (weight training) plus three 30 min high intensity cardio sessions. I managed it but it took a lot of work over many years to achieve this, I'm sitting at around 12 percent body fat at the moment, down from about 40 per cent.

You did all the useless things. Just be on green leaves Juice, Raw vegetables and Fruit juice and get it checked. Your Insulin will stop in a week. I had sugar. I took Aurvedic medicine for 6 month with a diet plan. Since than, my sugar is normal for last 5 years.

You did all the useless things. Just be on green leaves Juice, Raw vegetables and Fruit juice and get it checked. Your Insulin will stop in a week. I had sugar. I took Aurvedic medicine for 6 month with a diet plan. Since than, my sugar is normal for last 5 years.
You don't know anything about managing diabetes, I mean Fruit Juice? Stick to a topic you actually know anything about. If I took your advice and stopped my insulin (I'm actually on an insulin mimicking hormone called lantus) I'd be in hospital within days. What I'm doing has worked, my numbers show that. What you are advocating is beyond ignorant and dangerous.

Actually that stupid post of yours has just put you on my ignore list, I don't have time for such idiocy.

You don't know anything about managing diabetes, I mean Fruit Juice? Stick to a topic you actually know anything about. If I took your advice and stopped my insulin (I'm actually on an insulin mimicking hormone called lantus) I'd be in hospital within days. What I'm doing has worked, my numbers show that. What you are advocating is beyond ignorant and dangerous.

Actually that stupid post of yours has just put you on my ignore list, I don't have time for such idiocy.

I do not say that you stop insulin. I said that it will stop. You will be advised by doctor to stop it. In my city, there is an organization which cure all the diseases by just diet plan. If you have diabetes, you will be kept on sugar cane juice for 5 days in medical supervision and your Diabetes will reduce. You will be kept on grapes for 5 days and your sugar will go down. See the video of Dr Vishwroop Chaudhary on live diabetes experiments.

My heart function reduced to only 25%. I am on medicine. Ayurvedic and Allopathy. My ayurvedic doctor has said that I will be perfectly allright and will need no medicine. I have a lots of Improvement but I will post a detail report here with all my reports as the proof probably by next year.

Just do one thing. Drink green leaves juice, fruit juice and vegetables. Just get your sugar checked after a week or probably after 3 days. In west, you guys do not understand the importance of food. Just do what I say and revert back after a week. SO far eating habit is concern, you guys are illiterate.

What is your weight?

Last edited:
It is very easy to get rid of diabetes, kidney failure, Cancer etc in India with naturopathy and Ayurveda combination. Westerners will never understand this. There are hundreds of Videos on you tube for cure of these diseases. They are brain washed people so far as medicine and cure is concern.

Have you seen that orangey fat on the top when you put a meat curry into the fridge?

That stuff is going straight into your heart arteries when you consume red meat.
Stop moralizing food. There are no good or bad foods. It all depends on the person's individual nutritional needs.

It's the sugar. Our diets went too heavy on the glucose side (rice, bread, sugar). It'd take 1-2 generations of strict keto to correct IMO. I honestly lost 50 lbs in 12 months by cutting glucose. Never gained the weight back, even with a more lax intake because I removed sugar entirely.

I think banning the sale of wheat and sugar in our market would improve our health. If people starve, they'd at least lose fat, not the muscle. But by inserting the glucose foods, we are neither getting proper nutrition nor are we solving hunger. Just adding to our macro health problems.

If anything our animal imports would go up. We'd need to rework land for pastures and drive livestock creation.
Hence we see big hue and cry when sugar price is raised, AYUB khan had protest against him due to this, massive subsidies are given for sugar and these mills are big business controlled by the ruling elite.
The next thing is wheat, same story as with sugar with subsidies etc
It’s our diet and city lifestyle that’s causing this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom