What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

Kerala and South Indian states should separate from Inida. I always look at angry comments by South Indians regarding Pakistan. Well, wtf do we have to do with each other? Pakistanis only insult hinduism due to North Indians, not because we have hate for the religion. If you take time to notice, Pakistanis never insult hinduism when it comes to Nepalis or Sri Lankans. Only with indians, especially from North India.

none of south indians hate each other
let us say all of us want to be unique

Could have fooled me.

1. Telangana people hated Telugu people and separated from us.
2. They don't want to give us water as well.
3. Kannada and Tamils hate each other and won't share cavery water. Even worse is, all 4 states depend on North for their water but don't like North Indians.

And shamelessly, all the 4 states people, including my state would go to other states and work there to earn moolah.

The hatred serves nothing but political purpose and the common man does not have time to think, let alone hate any other state's people...

Politically though, none of the south states like each other because all have water sharing issues, which won't go away any time soon.
Worse for the 4 states is that they depend on north states for water and keep showing hatred to them as well..

yeah...ideal situation.

Kerala and South Indian states should separate from Inida. I always look at angry comments by South Indians regarding Pakistan. Well, wtf do we have to do with each other? Pakistanis only insult hinduism due to North Indians, not because we hate for the religion. If you take time to notice, Pakistanis never insult hinduism when it comes to Nepalis or Sri Lankans. Only with indians, especially from North India.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Could have fooled me.

1. Telangana people hated Telugu people and separated from us.
2. They don't want to give us water as well.
3. Kannada and Tamils hate each other and won't share cavery water. Even worse is, all 4 states depend on North for their water but don't like North Indians.

And shamelessly, all the 4 states people, including my state would go to other states and work there to earn moolah.

The hatred serves nothing but political purpose and the common man does not have time to think, let alone hate any other state's people...

Politically though, none of the south states like each other because all have water sharing issues, which won't go away any time soon.
Worse for the 4 states is that they depend on north states for water and keep showing hatred to them as well..

yeah...ideal situation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is so funny my cow piss drinking saffroni taliban friend?

You are an extremist hindu with a small penis and big ego.

This is the biggest fool I have seen. Maratha & Dravidian - Ha Ha Ha. He will be killed by Shiv Sena & Bajrang Dal, If he even foolishly utters this in Maharashtra.

You claim Maharashtrian. But your stupid post blows the lid that you are a counterfeit claiming to be original.

And I don't understand what has North got to do with Cauvery. The problem is from TN largely because there is water shortage in TN, so obviously they will fight for water. A common man in North may not even know, what's Cauvery forget the issue. The centre has always ruled the Cauvery in the favor of TN.
Idiots like you who claim to be expert, don't even do your homework. Marathis are people who speak Marathi. Marathas on other hand is a caste. Thackerays of Shiv Sena are of Kayastha caste, not maratha by any means. Or infact they have no ties to shivaji maharaj.

I am an urban marathi. And many of my young marathi friends are too of the opinion that Maharashtra is better off without North India. Except Marathi Brahmins, all other Marathis consider themselves marathi first.

Marathi honache certificate mala tumchya sarkhya bhaiyya bhikardya kadhun nako ahey.
Jai Maharashtra!

Idiots like you who claim to be expert, don't even do your homework. Marathis are people who speak Marathi. Marathas on other hand is a caste. Thackerays of Shiv Sena are of Kayastha caste, not maratha by any means. Or infact they have no ties to shivaji maharaj.

I am an urban marathi. And many of my young marathi friends are too of the opinion that Maharashtra is better off without North India. Except Marathi Brahmins, all other Marathis consider themselves marathi first.

Marathi honache certificate mala tumchya sarkhya bhaiyya bhikardya kadhun nako ahey.
Jai Maharashtra!

Why be ruled by a cow piss drinking retard from Gujarat? I feel for you guys. I'm glad Pakistan separated from Indian cesspool of filth when it did. Good luck to you.

If this is your arm in display picture, then i feel sorry for you man. Your arm is the size of my dick. :lol:

Jeez...again with the dicks..
What's going on in your country mate? You lot are so obsessed with our dicks? :o::o:

Why be ruled by a cow piss drinking retard from Gujarat? I feel for you guys. I'm glad Pakistan separated from Indian cesspool of filth when it did. Good luck to you.

We are also glad the cesspool separated from us :D

Ask your girls why they are always looking for Pakistani guys in US and Canada. :lol:

I'll give you a hint. Indian men generally have small dick.:lol:

Again with our dicks..
Any other Pakistani with similar obsession as your Last Patriot? o_O

Gujaratis hate North Indians too. Only difference is that they worship money. They are businessmen who are spread all accross India. So they don't support separatism. And they have huge political influence.
I have heard from gujarati friends that cities like Surat and Ahmedabad are no longer safe for gujarati women due to influx of North Indians. Gujarati women getting raped by Bihari and Haryanvi men in Gujarat itself.

Back
Top Bottom