What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

Well a North Indian bhaiyya shouldn't speak for us.
I am a marathi.
I support a federation of western and southern states. Provincial units should have full autonomy. Only defence, communication and external affairs should be looked after by the Central Government.

In Maharashtra for Madrasis we say 'Utha Lungi Baja Pungi' :rofl::rofl:

pakistanis are obsessed with di*ks and little boys :pakistan:

weird man.
This guys talks nothing but our....

It's really disturbing. Kindy stuff really.
Creepy is that guy has a smiley emojee while referring to our....really creepy.

In Maharashtra for Madrasis we say 'Utha Lungi Baja Pungi' :rofl::rofl:
What we say these days is EK UP Bihari Sau Bimari.

Now don't divert the topic. Cause I very well know how to deal with you khaini paan chewing bhaiyyas like yourself.

You won't be trolling. When we separate from your freeloading Aryan kind.

You are a troll... thats it... geography do keep changing but that is not going to happen in our lifetime as far as dravidnadu is concerned...

By the way... have you reaolved water issue with nighbour states...

Daydreamer...

weird man.
This guys talks nothing but our....

It's really disturbing. Kindy stuff really.
Creepy is that guy has a smiley emojee while referring to our....really creepy.

just add him to your ignore list

What we say these days is EK UP Bihari Sau Bimari.

Now don't divert the topic. Cause I very well know how to deal with you khaini paan chewing bhaiyyas like yourself.

So, what about those days? :rofl::rofl: So according to you Marathi is a dravidian language and Maharashtrians are dravadians?? On topic the last I heard was my Tamil friend saying youth in TN can give an arm to learn Hindi :D:D

You are a troll... thats it... geography do keep changing but that is not going to happen in our lifetime as far as dravidnadu is concerned...

By the way... have you reaolved water issue with nighbour states...

Daydreamer...
Boy, if the chances of it happening were nil. You wouldn't be so scared and defensive.

North Indian scum needs to be shown their place. It might not happen in 10 years. But it will happen.

I can't wait to see you North Indian vermin starving to death. It will be poetic justice.

If this is your arm in display picture, then i feel sorry for you man. Your arm is the size of my dick. :lol:
l
If this is your arm in display picture, then i feel sorry for you man. Your arm is the size of my dick. :lol:

That's my forearm. But alright troll. I will bite.
Maybe you should get checked for elephantiasis. At that size, you are probably looking at permanent disfigurement even after the best treatment.

l

That's my forearm. But alright troll. I will bite.
Maybe you should get checked for elephantiasis. At that size, you are probably looking at permanent disfigurement even after the best treatment.
Or may be his mum or dad is an actual donkey...:D

Back
Top Bottom