What's new

Why the Tejas-1A will be a lethal option for the IAF

Who cares what a sanghi thinks? You losers don't have proper dressing sense and you want to run the country? :omghaha::omghaha:

Tell me one think munna. Do you even have he guts to stand in front of a Muslim colony in India and tell them to leave or does the thought make you piss in your pants? I have sen cowards like you. They will talk tough on the internet and in real life they are the most meek and docile types.

This thread is about Tejas and not your cowardice. If you want PDF to know how big a coward you are then start a thread in Members forum and don't troll here.

The EW suite on board LCA is a joke and IAF is looking to procure one from abroad.

Tejas lacks the teeth IAF needs - The Times of India

Then how can you call LCA a 4th gen aircraft? Did the operational requirements put by IAF mention that the air force would be happy with a 32 year delay on Tejas?

It CANNOT fire BVR missiles. Your constant lies won't change the truth.

Were the operational requirements of ALL single-engine fighter the same when you so stupidly remarked that Tajas being a single engine fighter has the same range and payload like any other single engine fighter.

F-35 is a single engine fighter. If I compare LCA and F-35 then you will start crying.

Please do that ASAP. India already has a lot of idiots, I don't want my country to suffer more.

Change your mindset you rabid sanghi. India has no place for bigots like you now.

Sanghi ? hahahaha, that is the best argument that you can come up with...? hahahaha

and going by your posts and rating pretty sure, what kind you are ... going ad hominem. still, that make every Indian on this forum a Sanghi...

GTFO false flagger.

Having a Mid air probe is a dire essential of a 4th Gen aircraft ? wow thank you...

Yes, go ahead. seer genius.

Sanghi ? hahahaha, that is the best argument that you can come up with...? hahahaha

"hahahaha" is your best argument?

and going by your posts and rating pretty sure, what kind you are ... going ad hominem. still, that make every Indian on this forum a Sanghi...

So far you have contributed nothing to this forum.

GTFO false flagger.

This is a public forum not your mohalla so maintain some decency.

Having a Mid air probe is a dire essential of a 4th Gen aircraft ? wow thank you...

Mid-air refueling, BVR firing capability and EW suite. But then what would trolls know?

Days are soon approaching when you madarsa educated fools who still believe in medieval practices will be cleansed from earth .

@Slav Defence @Oscar @Jungibaaz

"hahahaha" is your best argument?

So far you have contributed nothing to this forum.

This is a public forum not your mohalla so maintain some decency.

Mid-air refueling, BVR firing capability and EW suite. But then what would trolls know?

Your contribution to this forum has been, India bashing, bashing of Hindus.. quite high of you isn't it ? and that make me a bigot, when i haven't said a word about religion.... very very great of you !!

is this your contribution to this forum ?

Do you know if I am a Muslim or not ? no but if it suits your perception fine.

Already said points about the same. You called then lies, just like that great, I call out your points as lies that makes me Sanghi, troll, bigot and if any thing else is left do label me as one.

Your hatred for India is but too obvious. Had enough.

Your contribution to this forum has been, India bashing, bashing of Hindus.. quite high of you isn't it ? and that make me a bigot, when i haven't said a word about religion.... very very great of you !!

is this your contribution to this forum ?

Already said points about the same. You called then lies, just like that great, I call out your points as lies that makes me Sanghi, troll, bigot and if any thing else is left do label me as one.

Your hatred for India is but too obvious. Had enough.
wasting your time on false flagging fratriot :coffee:

There are only 3 Asea radars deployed in fighter nose cones, Rayethon APG series,Thales Aesa and Mitsubishi's APG 2 Aesa. The Israeli Radar that we are getting is essentially Rayethon being sold through Israel. what to say.

West will always have an advantage over others as they have established evolutionary R&D, and will better themselves with each passing day. Even russia is behind the US by two decades in terms of technology, and again in case of money it is far from having the capacity to invest *heavily in R&D* sad but bitter truth.

A Chinese avionics marketing and manufacturing firm has put Israeli-US relations under a microscope after marketing an advanced fire control radar identical to Elta’s ELM-2052 active electronically scanned array (AESA).
:coffee:
Chinese Radar Strongly Resembles Israeli Product

EW suite does not exist in LCA.
India’s Tejas aircraft receives advanced electronic warfare suite - Airforce Technology
Tejas tests Indian-made EW suite
LCA equipped with electronic warfare suite | Business Line
Mid air refueling does not exist
:o::o:
ooh really!!??
GbwPKMD.jpg

LCA cannot fire BVR missiles
The ground integration of the Israeli-made CMM Python-5 too has been completed ahead of the flight trials. The Beyond Visual Range (BVR) missile Derby has also been integrated on to the aircraft. Tejas can carry two CCMs with a range of 15 km at the extreme end pods. These missiles can home on to the enemy aircraft based on their heat signature. The Derby (two missiles) is being integrated on the mid-board-pods of Tejas and they have a range varying between 80 and 100 km.

Carpet bombing: Tejas to demonstrate fire power ahead of FOC - Oneindia

F-16 is a single engine fighter but it can perform air defense and nuclear strike

tajes can also do the same. it can fire A-A missiles and drop bombs... tajes is a multirole fighter.
The ground integration of the Israeli-made CMM Python-5 too has been completed ahead of the flight trials. The Beyond Visual Range (BVR) missile Derby has also been integrated on to the aircraft. Tejas can carry two CCMs with a range of 15 km at the extreme end pods. These missiles can home on to the enemy aircraft based on their heat signature. The Derby (two missiles) is being integrated on the mid-board-pods of Tejas and they have a range varying between 80 and 100 km. The home-grown fighter carries the laser-guided bomb (LGB) Griffin, which has a range of 5-6 km. Tejas will also carry LGB Paveway, which according to sources, has already demonstrated its capabilities with an accuracy of 1 meter

Carpet bombing: Tejas to demonstrate fire power ahead of FOC - Oneindia

F-16 cockpit is more resilient against 7.62 mm rounds
can you provide a link to support your clam??

That junk is flying and in numbers yours are not, dont try to boost your false ego. Indians can only fart, when they farted last time they said TEJ-A, so keep farting.

a frustrated brainwashed pakistani...

Dude, get your shit together.
  • No one said India is ahead of russia in radar, Israel is ahead of russia because they already deployed AESA or even GaN
  • Every one acknowledged Chinese advances in AESA just asked 'How good?' because no one know s it.
  • LCA is getting EL/M 2052 AESA not EL/M 2032.
who told u lca is getting elm 2052 radar
is elm 2032

Your contribution to this forum has been, India bashing, bashing of Hindus..

DRDO is India for you?

Your knowledge about India is very poor. India is a multi-lingual, multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-cultural country with a 5,000 year history. If DRDO bashing counts as India bashing for a bigot like you then you wasted your education.

Bashing Hinduvta agenda is not bashing Hindu.

and that make me a bigot, when i haven't said a word about religion.... very very great of you !!

Judging people based on their religion is called bigotry and a person who does that is a bigot.

Spare me your sentimental melodrama. You were the one calling me false flag because I exposed their failures. You were the one calling me false flagger. Do you know me in person? If no then why did you call me a false flagger if you are not a bigot?

So stop running in this forum with your crocodile tears because frankly kiddo nobody is interested in your whining.

LCA cannot fire BVR missiles, does not have EW suite and does not have any mid-air refueling capability.

If you believe your fantasy to be reality then I suggest you stop wasting my time and find someone of your own low IQ level.

ooh really!!??

Really.

Don't show me an obscure mick up model. Show me the photo of an LCA in the air refueling.

The Derby (two missiles) is being integrated on the mid-board-pods of Tejas and they have a range varying between 80 and 100 km.

Again wrong facts. LCA cannot fire BVR missiles and it has been repeatedly highlighted in the news articles whose links I have posted here numerous times.

tajes can also do the same. it can fire A-A missiles and drop bombs..

Maybe tajes can, Tejas cannot.

And if you think Tejas can carry a nuclear payload then don't comment further because you are an idiot.

Again wrong facts. LCA cannot fire BVR missiles and it has been repeatedly highlighted in the news articles whose links I have posted here numerous times.
And why exactly can't the LCA do this? No one has ever said the LCA is incapable of firing BVR missiles (this makes no sense- the radar onboard the LCA has A2A modes), simply the design of the previous generation radome limited the effective range of the radar and thus limited the range the LCA's BVR missiles could be lunched at. The Quartz crystal radome has been procured (and integrated) to address this very issue so an entirely moot point.

Maybe tajes can, Tejas cannot.

So now the LCA can't fire A2A missiles of any type? What about WVR missiles? What about the R-73?

The Quartz crystal radome has been procured (and integrated) to address this very issue so an entirely moot point.

As of now the LCA CANNOT fire BVR missiles. Your fantasies don't count for much. If and it is a BIG if, in future HAL is able to manufacture a modern radar which can lock on to targets in BVR range then yes LCA can theoretically do that.

So now the LCA can't fire A2A missiles of any type? What about WVR missiles? What about the R-73?

Do you bother to read first or are you a hyper-excited poster?

As of now the LCA CANNOT fire BVR missiles. Your fantasies don't count for much. If and it is a BIG if, in future HAL is able to manufacture a modern radar which can lock on to targets in BVR range then yes LCA can theoretically do that.
What utter drivel is this? "In the future" as in now? The EL/M-2032 MMR on board the LCA is capable of locking onto targets at BVR range (>80km range). The issues was that the previous generation radome was limiting the range of this radar but this has now been addressed completely with the Quartz crystal radome that has been integrated.

Did you even bother to read my post?

As per FOC that will be attained by March 2016 the LCA has to be able to launch BVR missiles at significant ranges, your talk of fantasies and delusions is asinine- this is the REALITY.

Do you bother to read first or are you a hyper-excited poster?
You said the Tejas was unable to fire any A2A missile in the reply you gave above and I was addressing this.

Back
Top Bottom