What's new

Why the TTP is undefeatable

I’m happy living in “dark ages” and being “backward” if that means I won’t have to abandon my religion.
Once you know who pulls the strings in the west you’ll understand how “balanced” it is.

Its not abandoning, its living with balance.

The story of gollum from lord of the rings always holds true. Obsession = oblivion

My idea to counter such things would be 'controlled opposition' - the state should have covert control over both movements by creating their own and propogating the rights for it.

The masses who support rights for them will be attracted to that movement and it can demand pragmatic things rather than trivial nonsensical things that sound like a white girl from New York with access to daddy's money demands.

Even the idea of allowing them to make such ridiculous demands in public by marching can make religious moderate folk lose trust in the states narrative against groups like TTP.

Like honestly I cannot imagine being a woman or a transgender in Pakistan, and my initial demands are "please let me spread my leg wide open while sitting" or "please call me a they/them and non-binary"

Dude this is a third world country, realistic demands are like - "women deserve the rights to education" - "let trans people live". Or some shit.
To be honest, you have been providing the most ridiculous justifications for TTPs existence. Even they will be surprised if they read this.
You can remove everything you find un-Islamic from Pakistan and then see if it makes any difference in these people. It will not.

I was referring to just very basic things which majority of the population can agree on.

I would say things like LGBT, Joyland, etc. If this is normalised they will begin to lean towards groups like TTP because most people simply see this stuff as a redline. But after this it becomes very difficult to claim it as a murtad state as it's nauanced, and recruitment would be stunted.

But if you cross boundaries of even the average Muslim, it's going to be near impossible to counter the narrative or have the people's support to crush them.

It's about how receptive the population is.

Majority of the population will be very receptive and against basic things like LGBT, and Joyland, which empowers TTP. Other things become more nuanced and it's not easy to takfir like that, nor will they buy it as easily. The state could overpower them easily using the Khawarij narrative.

But otherwise if you go against basic principles that the average Muslim agrees on, then their narrative will be strengthened hence recruitment goes up significantly.

I think a lot of people here are in foreign countries like myself, but they don't realise Pakistan is still largely religious and conservative in most places. Don't give these organisations such easy ammo.
That sounds very dangerous. Freedom does not mean what the majority wants. If any radical person, whether religous or not ever physically attacks someone he should be dealt with accordingly. Youre advocating for the state to bend to the radical right

Plus these organizations dont care if your country has sharia or not

Last edited:
You know better. Why don't you tell?
I am sure about TLP because the way it comes to army's help whenever needed and ISI has a history of creating these things.
1674134809691.jpeg

I didn't understand your humor but still left a laugh as an encouragement. Try harder next time.
you didn’t understand anything.

It wasn’t humour. The lines said in the pic were opposite to the original script. This meant that script was wrong. That further generated wrong expressions in the last pic.

It’s analogous to your understanding of TLP and the way you link it with ISI.

you didn’t understand anything.

It wasn’t humour. The lines said in the pic were opposite to the original script. This meant that script was wrong. That further generated wrong expressions in the last pic.

It’s analogous to your understanding of TLP and the way you link it with ISI.
Now this time I found it funny. My encouragement worked on you. Keep it up!

Now this time I found it funny. My encouragement worked on you. Keep it up!
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Whether your absurd analysis of TLP in relation with ISI or your last 2 delusional posts.

Yes, let’s agree to disagree
I would say you're both right in your own respective ways.

Pakistan must focus on the economic woes and providing opportunities and developments to the locals.

But did you know TTP runs a podcast where it talks about the Pakistani state and the laws etc, and even does Twitter space talks. They use those talking points he mentioned above and they provide the perfect recruitment mechanism.

Even the average Muslim in the west will not support such acts and bro pakistan is extreme on another level especially if you consider the tribal areas, they will buy into the TTP's ideology easily

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom