What's new

Why US invest $ 1.2 billion, the largest expense in history to build a new embassy in Vietnam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viva Viet is still here? He is trying so hard so he could squeeze more bs out before his next banned.
That's strange.

According to your understanding Vietnam controls East Vietnam Sea, therefore, it should have one of the largest economies on Earth. So how has China managed to have a nearly 47 times larger economy than that of Vietnam without needing to control East Vietnam Sea?

China Nominal GDP: $16.6 trillion
Vietnam Nominal GDP: $355 billion

Don't you think you're putting too much emphasis on the magical East Vietnam Sea?
You are speaking to a guy who wants to conquered Laos and Cambodia in the year 2021, wanted his largest city to be locked down for the next 10 years due to covid, what do you expect from him.

Corona is tropical virus ( found alot in Yun nan cave, near VN). So, tropical nations will suffer less while temperate nations like CN-SK-JP will suffer much more
Corona and another kinds of tropical virus will keep killing Han-Cnese
@Pakistan Space Agency
Lol, just look at this clown and feel the karma, they are having 13k cases per day with the biggest city locked down by their army.

That's strange.

According to your understanding Vietnam controls East Vietnam Sea, therefore, it should have one of the largest economies on Earth. So how has China managed to have a nearly 47 times larger economy than that of Vietnam without needing to control East Vietnam Sea?

China Nominal GDP: $16.6 trillion
Vietnam Nominal GDP: $355 billion

Don't you think you're putting too much emphasis on the magical East Vietnam Sea?
U don't believe Anyone who can control 80% of SCS(east VN sea) will control the economy of East Asia and South East asia, then thats your choice, while US believe it, thats why she seek help from VN to build the most expensive embassy in the world in VN. US would abandon VN like Afganistan if SCS(east VN sea) is unimportant to her.

If VN block SCS(east VN sea) with sea mine, then the economy of CN-TW-Korea-JP will collapse bcs No merchant ships can passing through.

Major_crude_oil_trade_flows_in_the_South_China_Sea_(2016)_(43582519014).png

b-43.jpg

If VN block SCS(east VN sea) with sea mine, then the economy of CN-TW-Korea-JP will collapse bcs No merchant ships can passing through.
You and your fella cochine are indeed two little genius.

Keep showing that masturbated munkay map, one such island beats one million munkay reefs:
That is why jungle cratures are slaughtered like rats while their pathetic 'navy' can only save them in their dreams, but do nothing in reality:
Lol....

Last edited:
I'm sure some of the Viet posters here are CIA agents trying to stir shit.
Resentment over the 1979 war and Deng siding with the USA? Understandable.
Trying to suck up to the US and invite US troops over to Vietnam? That's straight out CIA playbook.

Resentment over the 1979 war and Deng siding with the USA? Understandable.
sino-us relations started to normalize in the mao-nixon era due to the soviet threat.

PS: I can post the photo of Nixon bowed down to mao like that viva viet but I wouldn't go down to that level, everyone knew it was just being polite and the timing from the photographer.
140609151613866.jpg

Trying to suck up to the US and invite US troops over to Vietnam? That's straight out CIA playbook.
it'd better lock up Saigon for 10 years, no one care
This is definitely the stupidest person I have ever seen on this forum.

sino-us relations started to normalize in the mao-nixon era due to the soviet threat.

PS: I can post the photo of Nixon bowed down to mao like that viva viet but I wouldn't go down to that level, everyone knew it was just being polite and the timing from the photographer.
View attachment 773881

This is definitely some stupidest comment I have ever seen.
Let me do it for you:
3028238-PH.jpg

And the funny one when they need your help:

Remember, a stray dog can not understand mutual respect between human beings. Lol...

Last edited:
Mao, president of China said that: " USA is paper tiger". But he and Deng met with USA president look like this, :enjoy:

Is this paper tiger ? :sarcastic:
1630208588916.png

1630208650610.png

Vietnam follows China's style of governance closely, when China was a Confucius governing body, Vietnam meticulously copied it to the finest details, after China switched to communism, Vietnam did it too and after Deng's openning up policy, Vietnam quickly followed suit.

Why is USA investing so heavily in Vietnam? Is it a country that is not decided on alliance with China?

From experience, Vietnam must not rely on USA. Not just the Vietnam war, USA is not a reliable ally. This 99 year lease has zero meaning.

Why is USA investing so heavily in Vietnam? Is it a country that is not decided on alliance with China?

From experience, Vietnam must not rely on USA. Not just the Vietnam war, USA is not a reliable ally. This 99 year lease has zero meaning.
The US has the highest approval rating, while China the lowest rating in Vietnam. As Harris says it: US and VN share common strategic interest.
If nations share a common strategic interest then everything else is secondary.

Vietnam follows China's style of governance closely, when China was a Confucius governing body, Vietnam meticulously copied it to the finest details, after China switched to communism, Vietnam did it too and after Deng's openning up policy, Vietnam quickly followed suit.

I dont know why Chinese is very fanatic in this matter. Both Vietnam and China copied from Soviet Union, communism regim is not original from China. Lenin did that first in CCCP.

when the communist system is collapsed In Soviet and East Europa, what we must to do ? open the economist system is the first step ...

When you have time to study about Vietnam, the first who opened the economist policy, made by KIM NGOC, he was party leader from Vinh Phuc province, he let every family can do every thing for rice production, not based on collective Farm, so he was critised seriously becourse there is capitalism method ...

Last edited:

Vietnam is got neutral in position between the debate China _uSA trade war. USA don't like to depend on supply chain from China. so USA can change his investment from China to other countries in ASEAN, included Vietnam.

Keep showing that masturbated munkay map, one such island beats one million munkay reefs:
That is why jungle cratures are slaughtered like rats while their pathetic 'navy' can only save them in their dreams, but do nothing in reality:
Lol....

China is aggressor. What china did in our Viet Islands and sea is illegal, idiot kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom