What's new

Why was Turkey the first Islamic country to recognize the state of Israel?

Bro, Pakistanis are our friends, i don't understand why you are going against them ?

I'm not this troll started to insult Turks and the other idiot is trolling by claiming Uzbeks are not Turks (whatever makes him feel better).

The whole thread is insulting, Pakistanis who have butthurt because Turks changed there alphabet and recognised Israel?

It seems like the Pakistani state has more brains then its people, no wonder they have to play dirty and have a hard hand to keep these idiots in line.

Plus anyone who hates Turks or Mustafa Kemal Ataturk is not my friend, be it Pakistani, Muslim, Hindu or a Turk.

Last edited:
Lol they have a problem with Latin script, they have a problem with Ataturk, they have a problem with "western" values, they have a problem with Turkeys relationship with Israel which none of the above have anything to do or affect Pakistanis in anyway.

Then they promote the script and values of the people who conquered them through the sword. Isn't that an irony.
I agree with you on other points but i do believe majority have no problems with Ataturk..Why ? even when there own father of nation praised him..Pakistan have relationship with Turkey and very good one...
There is every flavor in Pakistan like in Turkey about there views of historic personalities...You need to see the policy of Pakistani State no few individual to blame a whole group...
We have some rogue elements that are fading away in current operations
Rest Pakistanis should not comment on internal affairs of Turkey....
quote-the-exploits-of-your-leaders-in-many-a-historic-field-of-battle-the-progress-of-your-revolution-muhammad-ali-jinnah-240856.jpg

I'm not this troll started to insult Turks and the other idiot is trolling by claiming Uzbeks are not Turks (whatever makes him feel better).

The whole thread is insulting, Pakistanis who have butthurt because Turks changed there alphabet and recognised Israel?

It seems like the Pakistani state has more brains then its people, no wonder they have to play dirty and have a hard hand to keep these idiots in line.
Bro, i understand you but there are people like that in every nation. However, regardless of that people, Pakistanis remain friends of ours.

In such cases, i only engage those individuals.

Also, there is a misunderstanding. We call ourselves Turks, and in Turkish language, we also call of the Turkics as Turks. (Türki is the word actually.)

Turks = Turks of Turkey.
Turkic = All of the Turkics in the world.

Uzbeks are not Turks but Turkic. A slight difference in notation.

Bro, i understand you but there are people like that in every nation. However, regardless of that people, Pakistanis remain friends of ours.

In such cases, i only engage those individuals.

Also, there is a misunderstanding. We call ourselves Turks, and in Turkish language, we also call of the Turkics as Turks. (Türki is the word actually.)

Turks = Turks of Turkey.
Turkic = All of the Turkics in the world.

Uzbeks are not Turks but Turkic. A slight difference in notation.

Bro I know what Turkic / Turk is, my point is back then there was no "Turkic" they referred to themselves as Turks from X tribe. So did scholars of from that period. The term Turk is not exclusive to Anatolia that's why you have the Khazar Turks, Uighur Turks, Volga Turks etc

Ask an Azeri or a Uzbek what they are, they will say I am Azeri or Uzbek, do you identify yourself as a Turk they will say yes unless from a different origin.

If you read majority of historical documents until recently every Turkic people were referred to as Turks, Turkmens or Tartars. Babur calls himself "Turk" from the Barlas clan. This "Turkic" is something quite recent especially with the study of Turkology.

I didn't say Turks of Anatolia ruled India, but were it the Turks that ruled India and Persia most definitely yes just a different branch / tribe of Turks.

Remember the stars in the cumhurbaskanligi arma one of them represents the Babur kingdom.

Do you have any reason to engage India for any reason?..Please do not derail the thread.
Do you have any reason to show your frustration here? Yes any reason? Or just doing things that indian usually do when someone show them mirror!

Do you have any reason to show your frustration here? Yes any reason? Or just doing things that indian usually do when someone show them mirror!
It is their nature to troll every single thread where you show them their reality!

Talking about trying to escape the question,why dont you answer my questions to you?
situation in our country is much better than yours i believe if you are referring from some corporate media propoganda than i can't help...

Well, that freedom that you are talking about is not in my favor. But anyways i leave it to themselves. 50+ % of Turkish people chose to follow Islamists. That makes sense. Turkey with pro-Islam governors is always stronger and can bargain more. Their history has proved this.
Western freedom is not freedom of thoughts or freedom of speech. It's only about being NUDE, drinking wine, visiting brothels and living like a pig. Turks refuted that in the recent elections. Again makes sense to me.

In west you will be prisoned if you deny Holocaust or capitalism. Their freedom is crap, for someone looking from outside, oh they have beautiful civilization but have you seen the external debt of EU countries? The more they have freedom, the more they are slaves of Imperialists e.g. Luxamburg and Denmark. They are broken by Imperialists but live happily. huh, i have no idea that when and where Imperialists would impose an other war on them to control their birth rate like WW1, WW2 etc but they are blinded happy dudes. Off topic already, but let's leave it to Turks who want to live freely. And with their own proud culture not with with western freedom.
LMAO.....if the 'evil' West was so bad, with a crappy freedom and useless, then why are your people risking their life to come here for a better life? :D

Wont even reply to the retard above, lol Pakistanis with there ID crises one minute they originate from Arabs, Persians, Turks, Mongols, Indians think there Syed's and Khans lol

That's why when they get cornered they talk about DNA and all sorts.

Call them alien if you want Uzbeks are Turks whatever floats your boat. Babur himself calls himself a Turk, so move on troll.
Nice try. Pakistanis do not claim to be from Arabs or Turks. We Pakistanis are South Asians.

Plus anyone who hates Turks or Mustafa Kemal Ataturk is not my friend, be it Pakistani, Muslim, Hindu or a Turk.
I do not care if Turkey changed the script and recognizes israel. It is Turkey's choice. It is you who is butthurt coming to a Pakistani forum :lol:

You are the idiot. Uzbeks are not anatolian Turks

Nice try. Pakistanis do not claim to be from Arabs or Turks. We Pakistanis are South Asians.

I do not care if Turkey changed the script and recognizes israel. It is Turkey's choice. It is you who is butthurt coming to a Pakistani forum :lol:

You are the idiot. Uzbeks are not anatolian Turks

Where did I say Uzbeks are Anatolian Turks? Are you a retard or just trolling. Quote me or f off back to your cave. I said Uzbeks, Azeris, Uighur are Turks period. Turk is not exclusive to Anatolians, never has been.

Haha ye that's why your surnames are Syed, Khan and every other title on the planet. Yourself is an "Afghan wannabe Pakistani" you can't even say Pakistan first before any religion lol. I understand your hate considering what our people did to yours.

Are you the forum owner or mod? If not F off troll.

Keep barking dog, that's the only way people like you deal with facts.

Where did I say Uzbeks are Anatolian Turks? Are you a retard or just trolling. Quote me or f off back to your cave. I said Uzbeks, Azeris, Uighur are Turks period. Turk is not exclusive to Anatolians, never has been.

Haha ye that's why your surnames are Syed, Khan and every other title on the planet. Yourself is an "Afghan wannabe Pakistani" you can't even say Pakistan first before any religion lol. I understand your hate considering what our people did to yours.

Are you the forum owner or mod? If not F off troll.

Keep barking dog, that's the only way people like you deal with facts.
Uzbeks are turkic, but not turks. Shut up retard. My surname is not khan or syed.

Uzbeks are turkic, but not turks. Shut up retard. My surname is not khan or syed.
Lol uzbeks are not anatolian turks. Your kind never did anything to my kind.

You said Turks conquered South Asia. I'm laughing. It was a turkic person who conquered south asia but not a Turk

Lol uzbeks are not anatolian turks. Your kind never did anything to my kind.

You said Turks conquered South Asia. I'm laughing. It was a turkic person who conquered south asia but not a Turk

Keep barking there was no Turkic, I've explained already a million times but you are a retard at the end of the day, open the baburnama and you will see Babur mentions his birth place and that everyone from there are "Turks" not "Turkic or Uzbek" like trolls like you who paint it. Go learn the difference between Turk and Turkic first.

Like I said call them alien if you want, historic text mentions Turks. Babur calls himself a Turk. Next you will claim Suleyman shah was not a Turk because he wasn't from Anatolia lol.

What are you going to start calling Azeris, Uighurs, Turkmens "Turkic" now lol

You lost this argument long time ago, just your ego playing now you colonised historyless prick.

I do
Keep barking there was no Turkic, I've explained already a million times but you are a retard at the end of the day, open the baburnama and you will see Babur mentions his birth place and that everyone from there are "Turks" not "Turkic or Uzbek" like trolls like you who paint it. Go learn the difference between Turk and Turkic first.

Like I said call them alien if you want, historic text mentions Turks. Babur calls himself a Turk. Next you will claim Suleyman shah was not a Turk because he wasn't from Anatolia lol.

What are you going to start calling Azeris, Uighurs, Turkmens "Turkic" now lol

You lost this argument long time ago, just your ego playing now you colonised historyless prick.
I never lost the argument. Lol back then they may have used the term Turk for ease. Babur was turkic but not a turk.

You can follow your turkish conqueror nationalism :lol:

By the way no one gives a damn if turkey changed its script and recognizes israel. Turkey is not my country so i do not care about Turkey :lol: I only care about Pakistan

I do

I never lost the argument. Lol back then they may have used the term Turk for ease. Babur was turkic but not a turk.

You can follow your turkish conqueror nationalism :lol:

Making more shit out your arse again it was for "ease" lmfao these people were scholars and had 100s of them they didn't need "ease". Keep fooling yourself, open a history book for a change.

And ye I will and proud of it. Unlike you Afghan/Indian Pakistani wannabe, when there is trouble in PAK next people like you will run away to Iran or India and call yourselves Persian / Indian lol

Back
Top Bottom