What's new

Why We’d Miss Musharraf

ALTAF HUSSAIN :
i rank him at the highest of them all this guy never accept Pakistan from heart always try to control the Pakistan gov with his terrorical avtivities.

Did he ever tried to compete in elections if he really wants to ?

he was responsibal for the caos in Karach in past 7 now in present.

This is exactly what biased reporting said.

this guy in India said that Pakistan should not have been made we should have lived in India togather.

I suggest you to read this file and try to understand too.
Partition - A Blundar
And also watch this video which is also reply of your allegation.
[YOUTUBE]

this man burned Pakistani Flag in front of Quaid-e-Azam tomb, & when Agencies came after him he run like cowerd to foreign Countries.

Is that the same era in which BB Government starts operation against MQM ? and forcely involve Pakistan Army in it ? you can imagine how biased this news is, anyway authentic link/source would be appreciated.

how could you accept a person like him to run this country batter, so we need Musharaf.

He never intended to be Prime Minsiter or President, that's why he always encourage his poor class workers and you can see the result, in 1989, those workers who actually participated in MQM's cleanliness campaign and clean Karachi roads, they are in assemblies.

Conclusion:

No doubt we need Pervez Musharraf as Our president for another 5 years.

you know what, i saw this video so many times posted by thousand of people, and i am afraid you did'nt even bother to read what i said in reply of your message :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we are not far away , will see in Elections too, and about Punjab, let me show you something

This is what a famous leader from Punjab has said

Yarr living in Pakistan you should know how much difficult it is to gather some people around just give them some money they will be ready for dying beside you.

Regards
Wilco

Yarr living in Pakistan you should know how much difficult it is to gather some people around just give them some money they will be ready for dying beside you.

Regards
Wilco

hahahahahahaha:rofl:

i remember Playtician's word which is also is Takia kalam, "Bandook k zor pe" ,now this is something new, "Paise k zor pe"
:rofl: :victory: :enjoy: :lol:

:sniper:
We need musharf till we got no other subtitute of him(whic i cant see in near future), bcoz all the leaders in pakistan are corrept & only want the chair.

ALTAF HUSSAIN :
i rank him at the highest of them all this guy never accept Pakistan from heart always try to control the Pakistan gov with his terrorical avtivities. he was responsibal for the caos in Karach in past 7 now in present. this guy in India said that Pakistan should not have been made we should have lived in India togather. this man burned Pakistani Flag in front of Quaid-e-Azam tomb, & when Agencies came after him he run like cowerd to foreign Countries.

how could you accept a person like him to run this country batter, so we need Musharaf.

Bainzer bhutto:
She was one of the most courrept Leaders Pakistan ever had, reduced Pakistani atomic program to 5% ( which she admited in India), she went to India & spoke against Pakistan some TV channels have the video of it too. She buyed property outside Pakistan from the money loted from Pakistani public, when it come to the front of public she like all other cowerd Pakistani polititions ran away abroad & thinking of being a future PM.

How do you accept a person like her to run this country in the interest of the people, so We Need Musharaf.

NAWAZ SHARIF:
Just like there is a bomb name MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS he should be named as FATHER OF THE CORRUPTION , it looks like he had a race with BB to see who lots more from this country & he never missed a chance & let go any chance to hurt this country for his personal matters. Stoped Army chief & 219 passengers in the air diden;t allow the to land just bcoz the army chief said the he was wrong in the making decision of withdrawl from Kargil. never respected court & Attacked on Supreme court of Pakistan just for his personal cause bcoz it was opening cases against him, But when he comes to caught & knew that there is no way of escape pleed to the gov. & KSA to help him & promissed to not to come back & not to take Part in politics but broke his promiss.

How do you accept a person like him to run this country & do something batter for this county, so We Need Musharaf

Conclusion:
So the conclusion end out be that we need Musharaf bcoz he is the only tru leader Pakistan have right now & till there in no substitie available for him we got no other choice else to accept him either by Will or by Force.

SO IF HE WILL GO I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBERS OR ME. BUT THE COUNTRY WILL SURELY MISS HIM (Allah bless him)

Regards
Wilco
altaf is the ally of goverment
Benazir is doing a deal with goverment
nawaz might be waiting for some future reward
amazing musharaf is the best among them:pakistan:

Voice you are not understanding what i am trying it say i am saying that have may have done many marvelous things but the thing that is my problem is his style if he rectifies it then he is ok to me till then soory bro.

Regards
Wilco

i remember Playtician's word which is also is Takia kalam, "Bandook k zor pe" ,now this is something new, "Paise k zor pe"
This is Pakistan "Yahan sab Chalta hai." :D

Regards
Wilco

Voice you are not understanding what i am trying it say i am saying that have may have done many marvelous things but the thing that is my problem is his style if he rectifies it then he is ok to me till then soory bro.

Regards
Wilco

Well Sir i am trying to understand if you remember i ask what do you mean by STYLE few pages back, but you did'nt even bother to answer me, and did'nt even bother to see the links and videos i am posting, for whom i am doing all this ? what i'll get in return ?

Offcourse for you i am doing it, and i'll get nothing in return, but may remove few confusions and misconceptions you have for him.

This is Pakistan "Yahan sab Chalta hai." :D

Regards
Wilco

But Pakistani people are aware of everything, no one can cheat them ....atleast in this regime of Pervez Musharraf when media is free.:smokin:

I think you did'nt even bother to see what i've posted before , let me re-post that

Sir ! this is specially for you, i've posted a video before, but i am not sure you watch that, let me explain in words then......

With The Name Of Almighty ALLAH The Most Beneficial & The Most Merciful.
On 17th September 2000 The Leader Of MQM (Muttahida Qaumi Movement) Mr.Altaf Hussain Visited India On The Invitation By Hindustan Times For Addressing A Seminar.

While Addressing The Seminar Mr.Altaf Hussain Said That "The Partition Of India Was The Biggest Blunder Of Mankind" ... This Comment Was Not A Big Or New Thing But Some "Propaganda People" With Some "Half-Read" & "Shallow-Brained" Fellows Change Its Meaning Totally Into A -ve Mirror Upside Down Reflection.

& Than Those Shallow Brained & Misguided People Start Repeating These Lines Jus Like A Parrot ... I Tried To Make These People Understand Many Times Whenever I Face Them & Today Am Again Doing The Same.

The Statement Of Mr.Altaf Hussain Was:
"The Partition Of India Was The Biggest Blunder Of Mankind"

First Clear The Fuss:
First Of All The Thing Which Is Worth Noticing Is Mr.Altaf Hussain Said That "The Partition Of India Was A Blunder" He Didn't Said That "Creation Of Pakistan Was A Blunder" or "Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Did A Mistake" ...

He Never Said This. Which Proves His Love & Loyalty Towards His Country & Founder .. If Someone Still Doubt His Feeling For Pakistan & Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah He Or She Can Attend Any Meeting Or Gathering Of MQM .. He/She Will Get The Answer.

What Is A Blunder ?
Now Have A Look At The Word "Blunder" ... Dictionary Is Useful ... May Be Its Sounds Stupid To Use Dictionary For This Word But It Essential For Some Of Our "Shallow-Brained" Brothers.

In Dictionary The Word "Blunder" Has These Meanings:
Careless Mistake ... To Move Or Act Blindly, Stupidly, Or Without Direction Or Steady Guidance.

All Of These Meanings Are Pointing Towards A "Process" .. Means The Word "Blunder" Is Used For A Process Not For An Event.
For Eg: "Careless Mistake" (It Doesn't Means A "Mistake" But A Careless Mistake ... Mistake Caused By Flaws Or Carelessness)

Now If We Re-Write Mr.Altaf Hussain's Statement In The Light Of These Meanings It Will Be Like This":

"The Process Of Partitioning India Was A Blunder".

Question Arises Why The Process Was A Blunder???

When We Talk About The Process Of Partition Of Sub-Continent The First Name Arises In Every Mind Is "Redcliff"
A Boundary Commission Was Set Up Under A British Chairman, Sir Cyril Redcliff. He Misused His Powers And Handed Over Muslim Majority Areas Like Gurdaspur, Ferozpur, Jullander To India Hence Providing Them A Gateway To Kashmir.

Quaid-e-Azam called it:
"An Unjust, Incomprehensible And Even Perverse Award."

Hence Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Was The First Person Who Call The Process Of Partition Unjust Or A Blunder.

There Were Alot Of Problems Which Pakistan Face In Its Beginning For Eg:
The Massacre of Muslim Refugees in India,Division of Military and Financial Assets,Canal Water Dispute,Kashmir Dispute,Annexation of Princely States,Junagadh,Munawadar,Hyderabad Deccan ,Electricity Problems. etc. etc.

& Than The Curse Of Feudalism Which Ruined Us ... In India This System Was Ended Jus After The Partition But In Pakistan Its Still Present Resulting In The Suppression Of 98% Of Pakistan By 2% Of Feudals...

After Partition When Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Tried To End This Sick System , He Was Murdered .. After Him Shaheed-Millat Liaquat Ali Khan Tried To Finish His Job , He Got Assassinated & In Last When Madr-e-Millat Mutarma Fatima Ali Jinnah Tried To Do This She Was Also Murdered ... & Till Than This Country Is Under The Slavery Of Those 2% .
“If we are to exist as a nation, we will have to face the problems with determination and force.”

Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah:

After All This What Would U Say, The Process Of Partition Was Right & Done Correctly ???

Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Is A Great Leader ... He Is The "Father of Nation" ... His Demands Was Right .. His Struggle Was Honest ... But Some Grass Snakes Back Stabbed Him.

But If Today Someone Repeats That Truth & Fact That "The Partition Of India Was A Blunder" ... People Call Him Betrayer , Agent Or Whatever... & Other People Repeat After Him Without Knowing The Truth Themselves ... Whats This .. Is This Right Acc. To Islam To Accuse Someone Without Knowing The Real Truth?? ...

The Indian Media Showing This Things After Misinterpreting & We Are Repeating Them ... What A Bliss.!

The Real Work :
""" The Creation Of "Pakistan" Is Still Pending ... Its Just Like A House, Which Walls Are Builded But Roof Isn't Builded Yet.
So If Someone Is Saying That U Dint Build This House Correctly ,Build Its Roof ... So Instead Of Cursing Him Come Forward & Complete Ur Home."""

“The fondation of your state have been laid and it is now for you to build and build as quickly and as well as you can.”
Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

a person who never accepted Pakistan how will you accept from him that he do something good for Pakistan.

Accept the reality, supporting a person is not bad but support him for right cause.

Regards
Wilco

i also have my doubts on partition, but that doesn't mean iam not a pakistani, iam a proud pakistani:pakistan:
but i dont blame Jinnah for partition
i blame hindus of india and nehru who were unjust to us muslims

i also have my doubts on partition, but that doesn't mean iam not a pakistani, iam a proud pakistani
but i dont blame Jinnah for partition
i blame hindus of india and nehru who were unjust to us muslims

You are a Pakistani & belive that Partition should not have been happen, ?? what is this would you mind to explain ??

Regards
Wilco

Is this the same mushy who's mother and father hold US passports that we think is going to somehow save pakistan.
He is nothing but a third rate general that was promoted above his seniors by nawaaz under the hope as a non punjabi/pushtoon he would not have the same backing as other generals.
The guy ranks as one of the worst leaders of pakistan since its creation.
Nawaaz/BB would have followed the US after 9/11,mushy did nothing groundbreaking here.
The economy has improved,just as it would have under nawaaaz/BB if they had followed the US line.
The guy is pathetic.....

A leader for pakistan from the military even though i do not agree with a military govt would be General Jehangir Karamat.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom