What's new

Why wealth of Hyderabad Nizam's heirs depends on Pakistan

Hyderabad would a Pakistani colony, I agree, but dont exaggerate saying their throats would be cut off.

How would hyderabad be a Pakistan colony when majority of its residents in 1947-48 were Hindus...?? Tell me why would Hindus join Pakistan??

@Supply

Because they are sensible :)

Uff Icewolf why would you want a SOUTH INDIAN state to join Pakistan? Isn't Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh, South India? God Riddance..!! Now Kashmir is a different matter hehe!

Uff Icewolf why would you want a SOUTH INDIAN state to join Pakistan? Isn't Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh, South India? God Riddance..!! Now Kashmir is a different matter hehe!
That is a Muslim Majority state and they had a very high IQ unlike some other states along with Muslim wealth.

That is a Muslim Majority state and they had a very high IQ unlike some other states along with Muslim wealth.

it is a city, not a state... and have u ever met hyderabadis in real life? no no no... we dont want them to join Pakistan...

There is a large community of Hyderabadis in Minnesota and they r some of the cheapest ppl I ever met.. who cares if they r Muslim.. let those ppl stay with India.. we don't want that spud joining Pakistan...

There is a large community of Hyderabadis in Minnesota and they r some of the cheapest ppl I ever met.. who cares if they r Muslim.. let those ppl stay with India.. we don't want that spud joining Pakistan...
They decided to join us in 1947 so as far as I'm concerned, that wealth is now ours.
As for them, well, 65 years of living with mediocre neighbours would ruin any city. Of course, now they're corrupt and like the other states. But in '47 they were good. No one is saying they should join us now. The wealth transferred in '47 is ours

They decided to join us in 1947 so as far as I'm concerned, that wealth is now ours.
As for them, well, 65 years of living with mediocre neighbours would ruin any city. Of course, now they're corrupt and like the other states. But in '47 they were good. No one is saying they should join us now. The wealth transferred in '47 is ours

Really!!! :woot:

Oh yeah we can keep the wealth hehe.. but let those ppl stay with India... hehe

Yes. And proves my point of yesterday, only Indians troll

What troll. I never knew Nizam wanted to join Pakistan. :woot:

Look how jinxed_girl is insulting you Muhajirs.

What troll. I never knew Nizam wanted to join Pakistan. :woot:

Gigawatt.. it is true that the Nizam of Hyderabad (and princely states of Junagadh and another one.. i forgot its name)wanted to join Pakistan.. You can read about it in the book on Gandhi, Freedom at Midnight too... but don't worry... we don't want any of those South Indian spuds to join Pakistan.. keep them down there... you can have Hyderabadis and have fun with them.. good luck! :D

Back
Top Bottom