What's new

Why wealth of Hyderabad Nizam's heirs depends on Pakistan

Gigawatt.. it is true that the Nizam of Hyderabad (and princely states of Junagadh and another one.. i forgot its name)wanted to join Pakistan.. You can read about it in the book on Gandhi, Freedom at Midnight too... but don't worry... we don't want any of those South Indian spuds to join Pakistan.. keep them down there... you can have Hyderabadis and have fun with them.. good luck! :D

Well,I wish pakistan could be the beauty Queen of the whole south asia ;) but fortunately its not :lol:
and the ppl or area you are mentioning are one of the richest in resources ,filled with intelligent people and one of the biggest IT Zone in whole Asia :lol:

you really dont deserve it and m happy for ur decisions...;)

vo to suna hi hoga..

jannat kisi......................................... :lol:

Gigawatt.. it is true that the Nizam of Hyderabad (and princely states of Junagadh and another one.. i forgot its name)wanted to join Pakistan.. You can read about it in the book on Gandhi, Freedom at Midnight too... but don't worry... we don't want any of those South Indian spuds to join Pakistan.. keep them down there... you can have Hyderabadis and have fun with them.. good luck! :D

Nizam of Junagarh wanted and ran away to karachi after liberation of Junagarh but not the Nizam who stayed back.

Well,I wish pakistan could be the beauty Queen of the whole south asia ;) but fortunately its not :lol:
and the ppl or area you are mentioning are one of the richest in resources ,filled with intelligent people and one of the biggest IT Zone in whole Asia :lol:

you really dont deserve it and m happy for ur decisions...;)

vo to suna hi hoga..

jannat kisi......................................... :lol:

See I am so happy that I made my Punjabi sikh brother so happy... I love when kashmiris and punjabis laugh and have fun.. kiya karoun.. I have a soft corner for them

Main to bhool hi gayi.. Today is Friday... weekend is approaching.. and I have to get ready for my friends wedding? Pata ai ou kaun ai? Sadarni, her name is Harjit.... she is getting married to her Punjabi Muslim boyfriend after 6 years of dating.. I am so happy for her. We r best friends since childhood, as we both r punjabans. I wish I could invite you too, but u r in India :cry:

Difference is, in Kashmir most of the population wanted to merge with Pakistan, same in Hyderabad. So it basically is Pakistan's wealth.

Well it must be thought in Pakistan school that most of the Hyderabadi wanted to join Pakistan, you read a proper history - it's the public of Hyderabad revolted against the Nizam and helped the Indian army in annexing the state into the Indian Union...Read the below link for further Info...

Operation Polo - Decisive Indian victory; State of Hyderabad annexed to the Union of India (wikipedia)

495px-Op_Polo_Surrender.jpg

Above picture depicts Major General El Edroos (at right) offers his surrender of the Hyderabad State Forces to Major General (later General and Army Chief) Joyanto Nath Chaudhuri at Secunderabad

See I am so happy that I made my Punjabi sikh brother so happy... I love when kashmiris and punjabis laugh and have fun.. kiya karoun.. I have a soft corner for them

Main to bhool hi gayi.. Today is Friday... weekend is approaching.. and I have to get ready for my friends wedding? Pata ai ou kaun ai? Sadarni, her name is Harjit.... she is getting married to her Punjabi Muslim boyfriend after 6 years of dating.. I am so happy for her. We r best friends since childhood, as we both r punjabans. I wish I could invite you too, but u r in Indian :cry:
Did you like the attempt to make us fight with ourselves? Hyderabadis live in Hyderabad, Indians.

Those 'Muhajirs' who came to Pakistan have no Hindu identity and no dumb IQ

Hyderabadi girls are million times more beautiful than Pakistanis because they don't go fat(like aunties) at very young age, but most the time these girls are in Burqa.

Main to bhool hi gayi.. Today is Friday... weekend is approaching.. and I have to get ready for my friends wedding? Pata ai ou kaun ai? Sadarni, her name is Harjit.... she is getting married to her Punjabi Muslim boyfriend after 6 years of dating.. I am so happy for her. We r best friends since childhood, as we both r punjabans. I wish I could invite you too, but u r in Indian :cry:

we are indian first...and not thekedaar of every sikh or hindu or anybody else..

well,As per sikhism...a sikh destroys his identity if he/she marries to non sikh...
she is free to do..i dont care...
There are very rare cases where sikhs married to non sikhs.. and its off topic ...

you dint answer my point

Did you like the attempt to make us fight with ourselves? Hyderabadis live in Hyderabad, Indians.

Those 'Muhajirs' who came to Pakistan have no Hindu identity and no dumb IQ

Sorry I am confused.. where did I say anything bad about muhajirs in this post? I didn't even know that u r muhajir, r u? If u r, doesn't matter to me... I love all Pakistanis. If you have no problem with Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans etc, I don't have any problem with Muhajirs, Pathans, Sindhis etc..

wanted ........... but what happened is important

What happened is he gave the money to Pakistan so stop being hypocritical.
If you accept "what happened" then also accept the money was given to Pakistan.
If you don't then we are open to dialog on the status of Hyderabad and the money :)

we are indian first...and not thekedaar of every sikh or hindu or anybody else..

well,As per sikhism...a sikh destroys his identity if he/she marries to non sikh...
she is free to do..i dont care...
There are very rare cases where sikhs married to non sikhs.. and its off topic ...

you dint answer my point

Waisey some of the Punjabi Sikh girls are very pretty according to my Pakistani male friends. They call them "Patakhas" or fire crackers just like the "Kuldeep Kaur" of Bollywood ;)

Sorry I am confused.. where did I say anything bad about muhajirs in this post? I didn't even know that u r muhajir, r u? If u r, doesn't matter to me... I love all Pakistanis. If you have no problem with Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans etc, I don't have any problem with Muhajirs, Pathans, Sindhis etc..
No, I meant that he tried to make us fight by saying your insulting Hyderabadis is insulting us. What an idiot an Indian can be!

No, I meant that he tried to make us fight by saying your insulting Hyderabadis is insulting us. What an idiot an Indian can be!

That is what these Indians are good at.. Ofcourse.. I will support all Pakistanis FIRST over these indians (including these so called Indian Punjabis).

What happened is he gave the money to Pakistan so stop being hypocritical.
If you accept "what happened" then also accept the money was given to Pakistan.
If you don't then we are open to dialog on the status of Hyderabad and the money :)

How can Pakistanis claim the money when whole family of Nizams live in India.

That is what these Indians are good at.. Ofcourse.. I will support all Pakistanis FIRST over these indians (including these so called Indian Punjabis).

Not only the picture but your politics on this forum are also Pretty similar to Mayawati :rofl: .

How can Punjabis claim the money of Dakkani Hyderabadis.

When they can claim to be on moon in 5 years they can claim anything .

When they can claim to be on moon in 5 years they can claim anything .
The Nazim decided to secede to Pakistan. Whatever happened later, that wealth now belongs to us. And Pakistan is not only Punjab, it's Sind, Balochistan, KPK and of course, Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom