What's new

Wilco - New PA Drama

I wonder how people are going to respond to a show which seems to be a subtle propaganda tool for the military in the light of the current events.

Also, do they still make classic television dramas like Dhoop Kinare?

Looks pretty cool.

I wonder how it will stack up to Alpha Bravo Charlie in terms of content....

They should fire the music director. "Paint it black" by the Rolling Stones was a good combination in some other military drama. But then again it could be a taste thing. Like the idea of the PA military drama though.

I wonder how people are going to respond to a show which seems to be a subtle propaganda tool for the military in the light of the current events.

Also, do they still make classic television dramas like Dhoop Kinare?

If anything it will be a boost for Army PR. The fact that Army is officially out of governance, this would be welcomed by the people. Keep in mind that deep down Pakistanis have immense love for their Army. Regardless of the Musharraf connection.

Now this looks like an awesome show but the public won't watch it because of the "army is our enemy" saying these days in our country. :pakistan:

Regarding the peoples thought about the army. I think a majority of the population love and cherish in individual solider and there work for the nation but it is the limited few who are also the enemy of the state who exploit there propaganda, even BB and NS respect and appreciate the armed forces. A question was asked to NS about the army turning against the people demonstrating on the street, he answered sternly that he and the people of Pakistan have the full 100% confidence that there soldiers will not fire on there own people, it is not there nature to do such a thing like in other nations.

I HOPE THIS DRAMA CAN LIVE UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS. IT LOOKS GOOD. THE CASTS IS SEEMS PRETTY GOOD, WITH HAMIYUN SAEED LEADING THE WAY. I HOPE IT SHOWS MORE OF A REALISTIC ASPECT OF THE ARMY.

Now this looks like an awesome show but the public won't watch it because of the "army is our enemy" saying these days in our country. :pakistan:

naah - the only ones who won't watch it are the Mullah crowd -for whom the Army is "out of Fashion" because it is "killing our Muslim Brethren" - we also have our "Vietnam crowd", but if the drama is good, they will probably get drawn in anyway.

The convictions of the "anti army" people can be judged by the number of protesters on the streets. And as Blain pointed out, with Musharaf retired, the army officially out of Governance and with a COAS that the media lionized and hyped up (now how clever was that), it is evident that the steam has run out of whatever protests and pressure had been built up.

Even the press has toned down its vociferous campaign against the army, where it was indulging terrorists like the LM mullah's and Mullah FM by providing greater airtime to their apologists and propaganda.

The most important question regarding its success - Will people tune in to PTV in large numbers again, after enjoying all those Private Channels?

Wilco soundtrack:

[youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
no where near to Aplha brave charlie, n sunhery din produced by shoaib mansoor. in other words it is ****, save ur time watchin something else

Dear Xeric Bro,
Kindly post this drama as early as possible becoz i watched 40 parts of this drama on youtube but now it has been removed i posted on this thread but no body replied plz plz post this as soon as possible.

Regards,
Sunny

Back
Top Bottom