What's new

Will America be able to prevent the completion of Gwadar Port ?

Will America be able to stop Gwadar from completion?

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 91.7%

• Total voters
In dont know what sort of cocoworld you are living in, let me remind you, the 9/11 till is date is debated with evidence, scientific forensic means, logic and common sense that it was not done by some rag tag person hiding in a remote cave in Afghanistan. And yes Taliban government at that time had nothing to do with 9/11 event, they even agreed to extradite OBL to a third country if the solid evidence of OBL involvement was presented to them by America, which in American arrogance never came. The rest is history. You are free to do your own research unless you are one of those gullible Indian who buy the "official" story as it suites your national interests in the region, specifically against Pakistan.

In Afghanistan they needed a false flag, to set right next door to Pakistan and play their dirty games against the state and its people along with her regional and local "sugarbabies". What happened inside Pakistan after Afghanistan occupation is well established and well documented fact. With Iraq they needed a false pretext and with Libya, they just simply acted rouge.

Bottom line is, they can do whatever it takes to achieve their goals, you dont need command of English language to understand what is obvious do you?

I do beg your pardon.

I NEVER argue with people who think that 9/11 was an American plot, or who think that Obama was born a Muslim in Kenya or in Indonesia, or that the Illuminati exist, or that Christ married Mary Magdalene and had children, and so on.

You are right in everything that you have said. Completely. As a notoriously gullible Indian who even believes the accounts of warfare carried within exclusively Pakistani account, there are extenuating circumstances for my credulity, of course, but in the face of your unshakeable evidence, they all pall into insignificance.

I note that you reject any knowledge of the English language to understand what is obvious. Quite right, too.

In dont know what sort of cocoworld you are living in, let me remind you, the 9/11 till is date is debated with evidence, scientific forensic means, logic and common sense that it was not done by some rag tag person hiding in a remote cave in Afghanistan. And yes Taliban government at that time had nothing to do with 9/11 event, they even agreed to extradite OBL to a third country if the solid evidence of OBL involvement was presented to them by America, which in American arrogance never came. The rest is history. You are free to do your own research unless you are one of those gullible Indian who buy the "official" story as it suites your national interests in the region, specifically against Pakistan.

In Afghanistan they needed a false flag, to set right next door to Pakistan and play their dirty games against the state and its people along with her regional and local "sugarbabies". What happened inside Pakistan after Afghanistan occupation is well established and well documented fact. With Iraq they needed a false pretext and with Libya, they just simply acted rouge.

Bottom line is, they can do whatever it takes to achieve their goals, you dont need command of English language to understand what is obvious do you?

Considering your publicly-expressed antipathy to English as a tool of understanding, it is with the greatest hesitation that I point out that the phrase commonly used of those who oppose one's views, and to whose opposition no ready logic can be found, is that of people living in a cuckoo-world. A cocoworld would take us off into chocolate factories and such, and while much can be tolerated from neo-literates, this cannot be Bourn very easily.

The convenience of the English language is awesome,

Sab rukega Ran*i rona nae .....

Gwadar will change the multiverse !! .

Where the heck in all of my comment did I ever talk about someone seeing or not seeing the plane, you disregard and completely ignore every fact and point I raised and start talking about something else, it's clear that you are completely biased and intellectually dishonest, even when the truth has been spoon fed to you, you choose to completely ignore it, you are a hypocrite and you blind your own-self, don't quote me again you hypocritical liar.

"Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]." - Quran 2:18

The guy in the video described what he saw with the plane and the wings when the plane hit. Did you even watch the video?? What questions do you have about if?

Everytime I post something you disregard it yet if I disregard anything you post you go on some insane rant about it.

You claim where is the evidence of a plane crash inside the pentagon. I post a video. Then you claim you never claimed a plane never hit the pentagon..so what was the whole purpose of your doubt about the wreckage?

Yes people are arguing over the exact flight path and hit angle...but nobody is saying a plane didn't hit the building. Many witnesses say the plane came in over the Navy Annex and gas station and not to the south. It's possible when the plane hit It riqocheted to the left.

Last edited:
I do beg your pardon.

I NEVER argue with people who think that 9/11 was an American plot, or who think that Obama was born a Muslim in Kenya or in Indonesia, or that the Illuminati exist, or that Christ married Mary Magdalene and had children, and so on.

You are right in everything that you have said. Completely. As a notoriously gullible Indian who even believes the accounts of warfare carried within exclusively Pakistani account, there are extenuating circumstances for my credulity, of course, but in the face of your unshakeable evidence, they all pall into insignificance.

I note that you reject any knowledge of the English language to understand what is obvious. Quite right, too.

Considering your publicly-expressed antipathy to English as a tool of understanding, it is with the greatest hesitation that I point out that the phrase commonly used of those who oppose one's views, and to whose opposition no ready logic can be found, is that of people living in a cuckoo-world. A cocoworld would take us off into chocolate factories and such, and while much can be tolerated from neo-literates, this cannot be Bourn very easily.

The convenience of the English language is awesome,

Ah... So I was right in pointing towards your innocence and cheeriness as being Indian when it comes to the official accounts of 9/11 as it suites your national interests and as I pointed out earlier, specifically against Pakistan. You dont argue with those who believe 9/11 was inside job. Right!! very convenient. I will give you that, you have reasons and motives to follow your line, BUT, let us examine as to what followed 9/11 and how it was used to basically trample Muslim world one by one is also maybe, in your wise opinion, an act of God I would say! Those silly buggers, those thousands of Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans and what not, there were their at the wrong place at wrong times, stupid beings, mere collateral damage.

Without pretending to be a drama queen, I am not expressing my hatred against English, after all its the language of shakespeare. In my humble opinion, the common sense is a human trait which not bound by the restrictions of time and space, let alone, the language. What say you?

Ah... So I was right in pointing towards your innocence and cheeriness as being Indian when it comes to the official accounts of 9/11 as it suites your national interests and as I pointed out earlier, specifically against Pakistan. You dont argue with those who believe 9/11 was inside job. Right!! very convenient. I will give you that, you have reasons and motives to follow your line, BUT, let us examine as to what followed 9/11 and how it was used to basically trample Muslim world one by one is also maybe, in your wise opinion, an act of God I would say! Those silly buggers, those thousands of Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans and what not, there were their at the wrong place at wrong times, stupid beings, mere collateral damage.

Without pretending to be a drama queen, I am not expressing my hatred against English, after all its the language of shakespeare. In my humble opinion, the common sense is a human trait which not bound by the restrictions of time and space, let alone, the language. What say you?

Which part of 'unconditional surrender' is not covered in the Basic English curriculum?

The guy in the video described what he saw with the plane and the wings. Did you even watch the video?? What questions do you have about if?

Everytime I post something you disregard it yet if I disregard anything you post you go on some insane rant about it.

You claim where is the evidence of a plane crash inside the pentagon. I post a video. Then you claim you never claimed a plane never hit the pentagon..so what was the purpose of your doubt about the wreckage?

I can give (and have if you had watch any of the videos I shared or actually read what I said) of countless of dozens of eye witness accounts of people and even of firefighter hearing explosion near the twin tower and you give me of one really, what about all those facts, points and rational critical analysis I shared with you, why are you ignoring them and then start posting of this eye witness account case, why are you diverting from the topic?

Is this the battle of your ego that you don't want to be wrong really?

You again I will say disregard everything I said about building 7 and only want to talk about the pentagon plane, ok I said a plane traveling more than 400 miles per hour hits the pentagon building and there is no damage to the building from it's 15 meter wide wings , answer me this question and also answer every other point I raised, don't ignore it and don't bring special eye witness accounts to try to scapegoat out of this discussion, I can bring a dozens more of eye witnesses that were recorded during the event itself.

Last edited:
Which part of 'unconditional surrender' is not covered in the Basic English curriculum?

Again, what is your fascination with English language? We are not discussing semantics are we? Rather harmless fun in trying to knock "common sense" while keeping our respective positions on a issue. Please dont appointment me, I was just beginning to enjoy our conversation.

Dude there were people interviewed who saw the plane hit the building,It didn't happen in the middle of the night. It isn't a matter of if it's more of a matter of what was the approach angle.

As for the ignorance quote listen to the end of this witness to the crash.

Yes but they were not the cause of the collapse. Whoever masterminded the false flag are are not stupid.

No it won't be able to do that. It is trying but those are bound to fail.

It would have been a lot cheaper simply just to rent and expand an airbase in Pakistan like Shamsi.
Yes agreed. There is no doubt about that and US would have earned a lot of goodwill as well.

Pakistan is more likely to scuttle CPEC than the U.S

should just let China have 100% control in CPEC, in designing,financing, and building everything.

bureaucracy will kill CPEC before US
Right now there is no chance of that. The bureaucracy is in favour of CPEC.

To the participants of this tread titled "Will America be able to prevent the completion of Gwadar Port ?" :

Why would USA or India or Iran or any other denizen of our other Countries on Earth or even People from Mars or other Planets want to prevent the completion of the Port of Gwadar? In my opinion no NATION ON OUR EARTH would find Gwadar "Threatening its-their" Existence. Please note that the Chinese will get on the Job Done and then "Bob's your Uncle"

Will America ever mind its own business? Unlikely. USA wants to use Pakistani soil to support Xinjiang terrorists, encircle China and disrupt its growing influence. Sorry guys, we Pakistanis are just a little pawn at the hands of major world powers.

I can give (and have if you had watch any of the videos I shared or actually read what I said) of countless of dozens of eye witness accounts of people and even of firefighter hearing explosion near the twin tower and you give me of one really, what about all those facts, points and rational critical analysis I shared with you, why are you ignoring them and then start posting of this eye witness account case, why are you diverting from the topic?

Is this the battle of your ego that you don't want to be wrong really?

You again I will say disregard everything I said about building 7 and only want to talk about the pentagon plane, ok I said a plane traveling more than 400 miles per hour hits the pentagon building and there is no damage to the building from it's 15 meter wide wings , answer me this question and also answer every other point I raised, don't ignore it and don't bring special eye witness accounts to try to scapegoat out of this discussion, I can bring a dozens more of eye witnesses that were recorded during the event itself.

You keep complaining about me switching topics yet you are doing it yourself. That video shows firefighters from the Towers not building 7. Did you hear where he said "there are lots of people still in that building". Guess what..nobody died in Building 7. They had all safely evacuated when the Towers caught fire.

As for hearing explosions in/near the Towers....there was tons of jet fuel streaming down 22 elevator shafts. The lobby had a flash fire explosion with the doors being blown out. Not all of the shafts went to the bottom. Explosions are not unrealistic. A common story heard by survivors was the heavy smell of fuel in the air.

So stick on topic of Building 7. It didn't have any fires until WTC1 fell down on it and left a huge gash in its side. Nobody is claiming any explosions in there before debris from WTC1 crashed into it.

BTW one of Building 7's tenants was NY's Emergency Command Center so it had 6000 gallons of backup generator fuel stored on one of the floors and another 24,000 in the basement. It isn't surprising the firefighters backed off.

Last edited:
"
USA has provided Pakistan with billions in aid to alleviate poverty and improve law and order to help its stability, in addition to supporting the military to keep Pakistan secure.

The 'Billions in aid' obviously didn't come out of their well wishes for Pakistan. As Donald Trump put it a few weeks ago 'Our allies are not our allies for free', the same applies to Pakistan. You might want to check how much Pakistan has suffered economically due to fighting America's wars, not to mention any other 'gifts' bestowed upon Pakistani public.

I am not anti-American so don't take me wrong but this notion that Pakistan has to be somehow thankful to the Americans for 'billions in aid' is ridiculous.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom