What's new

Will continue to back J&K rebels, Pakistan tells Hurriyat

The trick is to make the target look achievable, the same old monkey trap story.

It was India which gave Sartaz Aziz the permission to meet the Hurriyet leaders in the first place. The meeting would not have been possible if India didn't want it to happen. So yes bring all the support and backing please, thank you :lol:

Ah.. that monkey trap... still works like a charm!:devil:

Precisely! So, now you understand how amused we are when you try to sweep everything under the carpet about Balochistan. I merely asked you who Nawab Akbar Bugti was? Was he a patriot of Pakistan by any chance?

Sweep things under the carpet? How does our internal issue even matter to some indian?

How many Pakistanis do you see talking about things like gurkhaland or issues in tamil nadu?

As for Akbar Bugti.... do you think he demanded a free state? he was the same man who remained in govt several times as a CM and held offices of ministries aswell?! etc etc...

It was you who decided to hijack the discussion about Indian muslims serving in our Military.

Did i? wasnt it me who bragged abt Kashmiris in indian army? i asked for the proof where is it?

And yes, a Pakistani Muslim will gladly kill his own countryman for reasons ranging from his Shia orientation to support for minorities. What's an Indian Muslim to him when he'll kill his own countrymen?

Wow.. just a few week ago remember the muzafarnagar riots?? what happened in pindi is offcourse shamefull... but according to reports it was a bunch turds from banned organisations tht started it etc... And unlike what happened in gujrat,orissa etc people didnt masscre,rape,loot n burn thousands of people! nor did dozens of thousand people had to migrate etc... nor do we kill people over a hotel bill!

By that yardstick, even Azad Kashmir is disputed territory. So talk about Pakistan, not Azad Kashmir, as you too aren't qualified enough to talk about disputed territories then!

Lol.. what is ... ? Its Azad Kashmir... it has its own govt,president,budget... and unlike IOK we dnt keep 7 lakh soldiers n cops there.. nor it is the worlds most militarised zone... where draconion laws are in place... thousands of women raped n killed... nor any mass protests,killings or people hoisting indian flags,nor can people from other states buy property or settle there to change the demographics of the area... etc.. like IOK

And go see Pakistans stance at the UN...

I guess it's time for India to support Balochistan, P..OK, Pustunistan and Sindh freedom fighters openly now. We can figure out what Indian support to freedom fighters will result into.

Lol.. what is ... ? Its Azad Kashmir... it has its own govt,president,budget... and unlike IOK we dnt keep 7 lakh soldiers n cops there.. nor it is the worlds most militarised zone... where draconion laws are in place... thousands of women raped n killed... nor any mass protests,killings or people hoisting indian flags,nor can people from other states buy property or settle there to change the demographics of the area... etc.. like IOK

And go see Pakistans stance at the UN...
kashmiris are brainwashed, brainwashed and brainwashed like crazy. Iam talking about both IOK and Azad Kashmir where in Azad Kashmir they're brainwashed to attack Indian army and IOK to hate Indian army.

I guess it's time for India to support Balochistan, P..OK, Pustunistan and Sindh freedom fighters openly now. We can figure out what Indian support to freedom fighters will result into.

Cool story... although i wonder where they are hiding.. coz they became extinct decades ago... as for Baluchistan... wtf have you achieved till now?

Announce ur support for BLA terrorists and get based by the international community...

P.S: My man... u will be paid in the same coin with double interest... (bla etc)...

Actually after elections NAMO will give freedom to RAW to unleash reign of it's wrath through sleeper cells R&AW had set up throughout Pakistan, What Narasimha Rao did during early 90s.

And you will become another 2014 jarnail singh type sikh martyr..

And you will become another 2014 jarnail singh type sikh martyr..
And yet your dreams of splitting India by thousand cut had still been a pipe dream while India's sovernieghty is still remains intact.

P.S It's BJP who had been winning in Punjab for last 30 years not congress. So Punjabi's may become the thorn up your behind once all the high profile assassinations in Pakistan that may take place after 2014 elections. Chances of another militancy in Indian Punjab are less than what may contemplate in your sectarian infested idioligist Pakistan. We are going to enjoy everyday Dewali from across the fence.

Cool story... although i wonder where they are hiding.. coz they became extinct decades ago... as for Baluchistan... wtf have you achieved till now?

P.S: My man... u will be paid in the same coin with double interest... (bla etc)...

Announce ur support for BLA terrorists and get based by the international community...

:lol:, What international community? the International community proscribes for an independent Balochistan, haven't you heard of the US senate declarations on Balochistan?

The whole theory revolves around Pakistan being the buffer for us from the loonies from the CA, but the day it proves to be more trouble than a buffer state will be the day when there will be some concrete actions that will be taken.

Don't tell me that you have been trying that for the last six decades already, we have you measured already. :lol:

And yet your dreams of splitting India by thousand cut had still been a pipe dream while India's sovernieghty is still remains intact.

Had Bhutto not given the names to delhi "sarkar" ... today you would have been a NRK (non returning khalistani)...

P.S It's BJP who had been winning in Punjab for last 30 years not congress. So Punjabi's may become the thorn up your behind once all the high profile assassinations in Pakistan that may take place after 2014 elections. Chances of another militancy in Indian Punjab are less than what may contemplate in your sectarian infested idioligist Pakistan. We are going to enjoy everyday Dewali from across the fence.

Cool.. i remember reading a thread abt "evil ISI" and the emergence of khalistani terrorists just a week or two ago...

PS:Does diwali remind you of 84?

:lol:, What international community? the International community proscribes for an independent Balochistan, haven't you heard of the US senate declarations on Balochistan

Too bad nobody gave a damn!?

The whole theory revolves around Pakistan being the buffer for us from the loonies from the CA, but the day it proves to be more trouble than a buffer state will be the day when there will be some concrete actions that will be taken.

LOL.. Say the indian... u funny...

Don't tell me that you have been trying that for the last six decades already, we have you measured already. :lol:

Remember the 80s? tht was a trailer.. bet you wont want to watch the whole movie.. :lol:

People die in thousands in Karachi due to violence, situation in Kashmir is not that much grim.
lolz gangs kahan ni hotay bombay ma ni hain ? . . kashmir ki situation karachi say . bohat alag ha .. after all sab kashmiri PAKISTANI HA .. mano ya na mano :) ..

thuktay ha wo india py ..:D

Don't try to hide your insecurity behind your laugh. Kashmir is peaceful than any other pakistani state Why don't you see what's going on in karachi? Compare that to Kashmir and you would find how peaceful it is. Atleast every second bombs are not exploding on the streets.
iok is peaceful .. :rofl: .. phir say wahi joke .. lolz
soch rakha ha kia hasa hasa k nidhal krna ha :) . :D

Only solution is to shoot people like Geelani and run search operations in areas like Tral which is commonly called "Land of Mujahideens"

Lets start practice session, Indian army is waiting to blow pajama of these pajama terrorists. I would love to see that.

Back
Top Bottom