What's new

Will continue to back J&K rebels, Pakistan tells Hurriyat

jab hussn ata hai to nazakat a hi jati hai :partay:
Jab biwi aati hai to dost bhool jaate hain...seedhe bol naa...

Bin bataye list se hi gayab kar diya...aursuna...teri dawa daaru kam hui...:P

:disagree:My indian bros, So far Haqqanis are very successful in Afghan soil/ground and i think like Tendulkar they can simply outclass or can give serious headache to any opponent on foreign pitches/track:agree:. and dont forget Kashmir is there Homeground:fie:. So dont take it so easy.

Haqqanis are good or bad i am not discussing here.

A little off topic, as a cricket lover i love Tendulkar, he is one the best player i have ever seen.:smitten:

My little Pakistan friend
You have been saying this for past 2-3 decades
Tabh kuch nahi kar oaye toh an Kya ukad loge :pakistan:

In short you support terrorism.... good to know... not surprised coming from the fan of modi the butcher of gujrat.

that's funny because see even now ur Pak officials openly talking about supporting the rebels....
you blind can't see that but would moke the Indians.... First deal with the TTp if you have the guts to do that.... because of the very reason of supporting terrorism now Pakistan is being torn in pieces and hell everywhere... I wound't recommend you to prepare Tea, better make some juice because of bombing you people would already be in heat so tea doesn't make sense..... Better get a coke or Dew

Jab biwi aati hai to dost bhool jaate hain...seedhe bol naa...

Bin bataye list se hi gayab kar diya...aursuna...teri dawa daaru kam hui...:P
mamoo i deleted all accounts jis se mery raaz raaz reh gaay warna bewi ke hathoon shaheed ho jata :disagree:

Don't try to hide your insecurity behind your laugh. Kashmir is peaceful than any other pakistani state Why don't you see what's going on in karachi? Compare that to Kashmir and you would find how peaceful it is. Atleast every second bombs are not exploding on the streets.

Chod yaar
NAYA naya lol Bolna sekha hai jane de bacha hai

And who are these Rebels????? 10% kashmiri extremists and the rest 90% are from poor brainwashed Pakistani Punjabis!!!!!!!

:lol: one of the reason why GOI let them meet.
Kashmir is our's, after signing the Shimla treaty in 1971,Paskistan lost their locus standi on taking Kashmir to UN , Pakistan can rant all they want but that is what they agreed to in order to secure their 90,000 POW in east Pakistan.Indira Gandhi should have never let Bhutto get off saying in 6 months Kashmir will be in hands of India.They played their trick, but still they cant take it back not even if 10 generations die for it, it will always be part of India. :woot:
No country will act as mediator or third party,either they forget about Kashmir or be ready for new fronts being opened in Pakistan.

But I fear one man Zaid Hamid, his ghwaza-e-hind might take it back:cray:---NOT--:haha:

On the other hand, well played India, I thought the GOI were idiots but now I realise, the land that invented chess still got some grandmasters of chess playing it. :yahoo:

Last edited:
What about people like Nawab Akbar Bugti then?

LMAO... some NRI talkin abt baluchistan...

Kashmiris serve in large numbers in Indian Army and Police forces too. The Indian Army has a Jammu & Kashmir Light Infantry Regiment which comprises of 50% Kashmiri Muslims and Ladakh Scouts Regiment. Does that mean all's well and good in Kashmir? Stop giving such silly examples to mask the fact that Balochistan is facing a serious insurgency problem.

Hahaha.. yeah right... must be the reason the "total" representation of "indian muslims" and the "so called kashmiris from IOK" is less than 2% in ur military... great example...

that's funny because see even now ur Pak officials openly talking about supporting the rebels....
you blind can't see that but would moke the Indians....

They are not just "rebels" but a legal party in the iOK dispute according to the agreement india proposed to UN in the late 40s.. !

And Pakistan supports them ..

First deal with the TTP if you have the guts to do that.... because of the very reason of supporting terrorism now Pakistan is being torn in pieces and hell everywhere... I wound't recommend you to prepare Tea, better make some juice because of bombing you people would already be in heat so tea doesn't make sense..... Better get a coke or Dew,

Next time use capital letters bharti... and go vomit your nonsense somewhere else...

P.S: forget bombs etc.. feed ur population first... the never ending genocide of starvation has killed more than 200 million indians since 47 alone... not even counting the billions of other issueing killing thousands of your kind each passing day.

Some more bad news for Indian policymakers
Pakistan's draft reaffirming peoples' self-determination right adopted at UN
UNITED NATIONS: Days after being elected onto the United Nations Human Rights Council, the world body adopted a Pakistan-sponsored draft resolution on reaffirming the universal realisation of right to self-determination as a fundamental condition for effective guarantee of human rights, Radio Pakistan reported.

A committee of the UN General Assembly adopted the Pakistan-sponsored resolution reaffirming that the universal realisation of the right to self-determination is a fundamental condition for the effective guarantee of human rights.

The resolution was co-sponsored by a record 75 countries‚ and was adopted with consensus.

The resolution serves to focus the world’s attention to the struggle by peoples for their inalienable right to self-determination‚ including those in Kashmir and Palestine.

The resolution also declares the 193-member General Assembly’s firm opposition to foreign military intervention‚ aggression and occupation.

Introducing the draft‚ Pakistani delegate Marghoob Saleem Butt highlighted the importance of right of self-determination that enjoys primacy in international law and is the cornerstone of the UN Charter and two international Covenants
Pakistan’s draft reaffirming peoples’ self-determination right adopted at UN – The Express Tribune

And you guys think Pakistan is a diplomatically isolated country :)

LMAO... some NRI talkin abt baluchistan...

Hahaha.. yeah right... must be the reason the "total" representation of "indian muslims" and the "so called kashmiris from IOK" is less than 2% in ur military... great example...

That's the answer to who's Nawab Bugti? LOL. What reasoning! So, not being in India, what gives you the right to talk about India then?? Just goes to show that you have nothing valid to counter this question. You seem to be one of those who favours Punjabi domination of Balochistan and yet cry hoarse about Indian domination of Kashmir!

And ROFL! It's 4% for starters. And we can understand their problem with it. Whether you consider them as brothers or not, they consider you as brothers and no one would want to kill their own brother. For all the hoopla around Kashmir, Kashmiris comprise only 1% of India's population. But for them to represent India in such large numbers in an Army Regiment speaks volumes about them.

That's the answer to who's Nawab Bugti? LOL. What reasoning! So, not being in India, what gives you the right to talk about India then?? Just goes to show that you have nothing valid to counter this question. You seem to be one of those who favours Punjabi domination of Balochistan and yet cry hoarse about Indian domination of Kashmir!

So according to ur indian logic.. you know more about akbar bugti and baluchistan than me (baluch)?

And who is talking about india here? im talking about IOK .. Disputed territory according to the whole world...

And ROFL! It's 4% for starters. And we can understand their problem with it. Whether you consider them as brothers or not, they consider you as brothers and no one would want to kill their own brother. For all the hoopla around Kashmir, Kashmiris comprise only 1% of India's population. But for them to represent India in such large numbers in an Army Regiment speaks volumes about them.

Lol... maybe they are 4% (though post a link) but the same "brothers" nonsense doesnt work... a Pakistani muslim soldier will happily kill an indian irrespective of his religion in a war...

Also Kashmiris from IOK comprise only 1% of indian population ... yet they are NOT PRESENT IN INDIAN ARMY IN LARGE NUMBERS AS YOU SAY.. :lol:

Heck if they thought of themselves as indians there wouldnt be mass protests n seperatist demands in IOK.. nor the case would be in UN etc...

So spare us the nonsense man..

The trick is to make the target look achievable, the same old monkey trap story.

It was India which gave Sartaz Aziz the permission to meet the Hurriyet leaders in the first place. The meeting would not have been possible if India didn't want it to happen. So yes bring all the support and backing please, thank you :lol:

So according to ur indian logic.. you know more about akbar bugti and baluchistan than me (baluch)?

And who is talking about india here? im talking about IOK .. Disputed territory according to the whole world...

Lol... maybe they are 4% (though post a link) but the same "brothers" nonsense doesnt work... a Pakistani muslim soldier will happily kill an indian irrespective of his religion in a war...

Also Kashmiris from IOK comprise only 1% of indian population ... yet they are NOT PRESENT IN INDIAN ARMY IN LARGE NUMBERS AS YOU SAY.. :lol:

Heck if they thought of themselves as indians there wouldnt be mass protests n seperatist demands in IOK.. nor the case would be in UN etc...

So spare us the nonsense man..

Precisely! So, now you understand how amused we are when you try to sweep everything under the carpet about Balochistan. I merely asked you who Nawab Akbar Bugti was? Was he a patriot of Pakistan by any chance? It was you who decided to hijack the discussion about Indian muslims serving in our Military. And yes, a Pakistani Muslim will gladly kill his own countryman for reasons ranging from his Shia orientation to support for minorities. What's an Indian Muslim to him when he'll kill his own countrymen?

By that yardstick, even Azad Kashmir is disputed territory. So talk about Pakistan, not Azad Kashmir, as you too aren't qualified enough to talk about disputed territories then!

Back
Top Bottom