What's new

Will Pakistan buy these ?

O bhai i am already 19........
Once while sitting with my friends a discussion started to debate about the bikes they will buy , and trust me most of them had a negative view for enfield including me .

Kya acha lagta hai bhai usme......saale awaaz bhi kuch aise hai ( phat phat phat phat ) :lol: ......total crap

Many people who dont prefer Bullet do it because of their physique....they want to be seen riding the bike..not the bike riding them ;)

My Brother In Law had "Bullet" and my sis hated it as she feels that sittin on it feels like sitting on a "mini elephant" but when she started sitting on it she used to love that as everyone leaves space for them on road due to its sound. It was 8-9 year ago and when my BIL sold it my sis missed sitting on it.

Though I agree with few people that if I have to go 3-4 km taking out Enfield and driving it is bit harder task than 100-200 cc bikes.

Many people who dont prefer Bullet do it because of their physique....they want to be seen riding the bike..not the bike riding them ;)

When you dont know about other peoples physique , its better to shut your mouth .
As i said my dad already owned a bullet and i am seeing it from the past decade in the house , but still i intrepret it as total bullshit .
Bullet is for Uncles , samje uncle ji.........;)

What has Physique to do in this? I saw many "Ek Pasali" (very thin) Sardar driving Bullet as they are fanatic about it while I am 5'11", 90 Kg weigh and man 30+, ride it and though I liked but did not find useful while my junior 5'4", 65 Kg, 24yr old likes it and enjoy its ride.

It is choice buddy everyone has its own. Like drinking scotch and smoking does not make a man out of boy then certainly Physique does not have anything in this.

Back
Top Bottom