What's new

Will PSL make it as big as IPL?

Will PSL make it as big as IPL?

• Total voters
It kind a does , he is not emotional , he is a very patient man , the thing is you only see the picture from one side .

BCB brought it upon themselves , they started it & then played with PCB for months , there is a limit to every thing , BCB crossed that limit . but that is not the issue here .

will PSL be successful , in a cricket Crazed country who have not seen international cricket for past 5 years ? , any rational person can tell you the answer . if you choose to ignore it then it your opinion .

What limit, BCB is worried about its players......condition of your country is worst and you can not force other country to play in this situation just because you want money....what attitude you have... rassi jal gayi per bal nahi gaya

How PCB will pay its player........and who will play in pakistan i mean foreign player... Its huge security risk....

Its clear from BPL.....not every one can pull this kind of league off.......SLPL is also in huge trouble....

How is it clear from BPL? Some explanation might be helpful!

What limit, BCB is worried about its players......condition of your country is worst and you can not force other country to play in this situation just because you want money....what attitude you have... rassi jal gayi per bal nahi gaya

Open your eyes , If they were worried they should have plainly said NO , they should not have left us hanging by the thread , That we will visit , ohh Sorry we wont , ok we will visit again , Ohh sorry we wont .... This is not a Joke .

but i would not expect you to understand . & come out of your superiority Complex , the world does not revolve around you , the sooner you understand the better it will be for you .

Its not his fault because he is typical indian who want to compete with Pakistan in everything

Real question is whether PSL will improve the standard of Pakistani cricket team?

whether IPL did played any part in improvement and performance of Indian cricket team?

I don't think T20 series format will have much possitive impact on perform of any team whether Ind or Pak, its just a quick way to make more money in short period of time thats all...:D

As i said earlier, prime objective of PSL will remain the same that whether PSL could be used to open the doors of International Cricket in Pak once again or not...:agree:

N its every imp for Pak to keep it simple n host it successfully as currently for Pak its not about money but regaining the international confidence in Pak...:)

Had security conditions been identical, PSL would have outperformed IPL.

I want to ask one question from my Pakistani friend as they always alleged that ipl like league is not good and India by conducting such league is destroying cricket then why they are organizing this league PSL?????????????

I want to ask one question from my Pakistani friend as they always alleged that ipl like league is not good and India by conducting such league is destroying cricket then why they are organizing this league PSL?????????????
Because their players want money. :D

Afridi and Umar Gul were found chewing the ball. :D

There was West Indies, Australian, England, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and now Pakistan who have tried it out - any guesses which one was most successful?

Troll thread. OP is asking questions and then answering themselves. :facepalm

By the way security is the biggest issue for PSL. Or else the amount of talent that Pakistan has in its domestic circuit PSL can become the second best after IPL. Even finance is not an issue. But the security is.

There was West Indies, Australian, England, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and now Pakistan who have tried it out - any guesses which one was most successful?

WI don't have a league till now. IPL is the most successful one.

Troll thread. OP is asking questions and then answering themselves. :facepalm

By the way security is the biggest issue for PSL. Or else the amount of talent that Pakistan has in its domestic circuit PSL can become the second best after IPL. Even finance is not an issue. But the security is.

WI don't have a league till now. IPL is the most successful one.

West Indies were the one's who started it way back, ICL picked it up and reformed it, followed by the rest.

West Indies were the one's who started it way back, ICL picked it up and reformed it, followed by the rest.

It is a domestic tournament like our Faisal Bank T20. Not a league.

It is a domestic tournament like our Faisal Bank T20. Not a league.

Yeah it was, I am talking of the concept, even these leagues are supposed to be domestic tournaments with local and a few international players - ICC acknowledged it because of T20's popularity and the profit part.

Lol IPL is a joke so it wouldn't be no achievement to be better than IPL. That being said PSL's whole format is crap, it is not a league but more like another Faysal Bank tournament.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom