What's new

Will USA/Europe loose Pakistan after Saudia Arabia & Iran part ways with America/Europe

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Will USA & Europe loose Pakistan after Saudia Arabia and Iran left America/Europe?

Saudia Arabia has parted ways with America and suddenly on China's negotiation table Iran and Saudia Arabia has now become best friends.

Looking at trends in the world, Pakistan may also permanently leave America, UK & Europe?

Breaking News:

Saudi Arabia, Iran to reopen embassies 'within days': Minister

Last edited:
lol.......what most people here don't know is that Saudi is economically ties to America with riyal is pegged to dollar.

As long as this continue, Saudi is not going to part way with America. And I can't see they stop the pegging deal anytime soon and if Saudi really are divorcing the US, this currency deal would most likely be the first to go, it's like having to share your finaincal responsibility with your ex-husband or ex-wife

The issue here is, Saudi dislike the currency US administration, that is going to be cool off, but I don't see any change in both economic and security development with the US.

Last edited:
Will USA & Europe loose Pakistan after Saudia Arabia and Iran left America/Europe?

Saudia Arabia has parted ways with America and suddenly on China's negotiation table Iran and Saudia Arabia has now become best friends.

Looking at trends in the world, Pakistan may also permanently leave America, UK & Europe?

Breaking News:

Pakistan policy makers are douchbags. They stopped IK from attending Malaysian summit because Iran participated and Saudia lost its marbles but now the same saudi is kissing and hugging Iran. Didnt Saudi ask Pakistan permission before hugging Iran No because they think of themselves as masters.

Pakistan should have made close relations with Iran, imported cheap electricity, gas, oil, increase economy, then build trade links with Turkey, central Asia, add China aswell, this would have eliminated Indian influence in Iran. Instead Pakistan showed finger to Iran on the orders of Saudi and USA so Iran had no choice but to get close to India. Pakistan has no right to complain, what is Iran supposed to do?

Pakistan is like the foam on the ocean's surface, weak and powerless, it has no will of its own, so it's not going anywhere.

Cowards more like it.

Pakistan policy makers are douchbags. They stopped IK from attending Malaysian summit because Iran participated and Saudia lost its marbles but now the same saudi is kissing and hugging Iran. Didnt Saudi ask Pakistan permission before hugging Iran No because they think of themselves as masters.

Pakistan should have made close relations with Iran, imported cheap electricity, gas, oil, increase economy, then build trade links with Turkey, central Asia, add China aswell, this would have eliminated Indian influence in Iran. Instead Pakistan showed finger to Iran on the orders of Saudi and USA so Iran had no choice but to get close to India. Pakistan has no right to complain, what is Iran supposed to do?

Cowards more like it.
Not just that...

lol.......what most people here don't know is that Saudi is economically ties to America with riyal is pegged to dollar.

As long as this continue, Saudi is not going to part way with America. And I can't see they stop the pegging deal anytime soon.

The issue here is, Saudi dislike the currency US administration, that is going to be cool off, but I don't see any change in both economic and security development with the US.

Your right but saudi arabia is clever, they know the rise of China so are slowly improving relations with another block. Egypt is doing the same. Clever policies. However Pakistan for some odd reason is still licking shoes, they don't even have the nerve to build the gas pipeline.

As long as this continue, Saudi is not going to part way with America. And I can't see they stop the pegging deal anytime soon and if Saudi really are divorcing the US, this currency deal would most likely be the first to go, it's like having to share your finaincal responsibility with your ex-husband or ex-wife

The end of the petro dollar, by the Saudis, is a very powerful act. It is an existential threat to the US.

It will not take this lying down.

Your right but saudi arabia is clever, they know the rise of China so are slowly improving relations with another block. Egypt is doing the same. Clever policies. However Pakistan for some odd reason is still licking shoes, they don't even have the nerve to build the gas pipeline.
I think Saudi is using China to leverage on the US, I actually don't know if they are being clever, because I some how think of the US have tacit approval of what Saudi do. I mean let's look at the Saudi oil cut, which go against US policy, there were talks from Biden et al about "Consequence" but none of them applies, I mean if this really do turn sour or even US is being leveraged, they would have done something, becuase US also have quite a lot of leverage on the Saudis, and what they did goes against US strategic interest, on the other hand, the end result of the oil cut is big fat zero as oil price largely stays the same (Still around $80 per barrel even after 2 rounds of cuts), so I don't know what is happening behind the scene, as I said, it felt like a show for me.

The end of the petro dollar, by the Saudis, is a very powerful act. It is an existential threat to the US.

It will not take this lying down.
It won't end petrol dollars as long as Riyal keep pegging to US Dollar........Saudi can use whatever they want to trade with China, as long as they were pegged to US Dollar, they may as well pay China with US Dollar......Because whatever yuan payment they made, they would have to fill it back up with USD........It's the same......

Also, petrol dollars was not the main reason why US dollar is the king of the world, you may think so, but it wasn't. Oil is what? a 3 trillion dollar a year market sector? US Dollar trade volume is touching 5 to 8 trillion dollars A DAY, EVERY SINGLE DAY, well, except public holidays.,.........You take that out, you take out the strength of USD.....You take out petrol dollar, it did nothing, especially US is the biggest oil producer int the world.....

I think Saudi is using China to leverage on the US, I actually don't know if they are being clever, because I some how think of the US have tacit approval of what Saudi do. I mean let's look at the Saudi oil cut, which go against US policy, there were talks from Biden et al about "Consequence" but none of them applies, I mean if this really do turn sour or even US is being leveraged, they would have done something, becuase US also have quite a lot of leverage on the Saudis, and what they did goes against US strategic interest, on the other hand, the end result of the oil cut is big fat zero as oil price largely stays the same (Still around $80 per barrel even after 2 rounds of cuts), so I don't know what is happening behind the scene, as I said, it felt like a show for me.

Don't you think Usa power has declined since Afghan and Iraqi wars. Yes Usa can do alot to Saudis but will this increase or decrease Usa power, to me it looks like Saudis know Usa is declining so they're trying to balance the relation with China. I dont think they would dare to do this 20 years ago. It doesn't mean Saudi will leave usa camp but will try to balance it so they're not totally reliant on the usa. Egypt has done the same, they bought alot of weaponry from the Russians, before that they were reliant on Usa weapons.

At the moment ofcourse Usa is very powerful but Chinese rise must be raising eyebrows in international relations.

Breaking News:

No because Pakistan was created by the British.

It will always ally with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom