What's new

Will USA/Europe loose Pakistan after Saudia Arabia & Iran part ways with America/Europe

Don't you think Usa power has declined since Afghan and Iraqi wars. Yes Usa can do alot to Saudis but will this increase or decrease Usa power, to me it looks like Saudis know Usa is declining so they're trying to balance the relation with China. I dont think they would dare to do this 20 years ago. It doesn't mean Saudi will leave usa camp but will try to balance it so they're not totally reliant on the usa. Egypt has done the same, they bought alot of weaponry from the Russians, before that they were reliant on Usa weapons.

At the moment ofcourse Usa is very powerful but Chinese rise must be raising eyebrows in international relations.
Well, it depends on how you see it.

Power level is always the same, it's just depends on what you focus on, at this moment, this current administration is focusing the power back to Europe, after Russia invaded Ukraine. It is a given because that would have to revitalise the European defence, you can see the end result is US being redeploying some of their force in Europe and Europe as a whole increase their readiness.

Problem is, you can't redeploy your force without shifting focus, which mean if US were to increase present in Europe, something gotta give, it would either be drawing force from Continental command (Which protect US Mainland and South Am), or taking away forces in the Middle East/Africa, or taking away forces in Asia Pacific. and the natural response is going to be step away from Middle East because US cannot afford to not defend their backyard, or stem the Chinese rise in the Pacific, which mean the only logical choice is to step back from Middle East. That is what this shift come from.

On the other hand, China cannot replace US as security partner with the GCC, because the Chinese don't have direct access to the area. Problem for Chinese force is they aren't really a global force, which mean if need arise, you can't really depends on them to save your behind. For China to intervene in the middle east, they would need to have unrestricted access over the Indian ocean, which is now still considered US/UK/Indian backyard, I mean, if that line in the indian ocean is cut for the Chinese, then it would be bad news for GCC if they depends on China.

All in all, there weren't going to change much in the future, unless India somehow align with China, that would have change the dynamic of the global security situation. Because you ALWAYS needed India to be on your side to have access to Indian Ocean. On the other hand, Russian influence is going to go straight down after their misadventure in Ukraine....

Don't you think Usa power has declined since Afghan and Iraqi wars. Yes Usa can do alot to Saudis but will this increase or decrease Usa power, to me it looks like Saudis know Usa is declining so they're trying to balance the relation with China. I dont think they would dare to do this 20 years ago. It doesn't mean Saudi will leave usa camp but will try to balance it so they're not totally reliant on the usa. Egypt has done the same, they bought alot of weaponry from the Russians, before that they were reliant on Usa weapons.

What is happening to hydrocarbon consumption ? it is declining. USA is still the largest consumer followed by China and India. Saudis are deepening relationships with the largest consumers

Hahahaha not with this غلام فوج at the helm

More constructive approach would be what Pakistan can gain from the reapproachment of those two regional powers and which projects could be implemented in short period of time.
Leave the world to the their own problems untill you sort majority of yours.

More constructive approach would be what Pakistan can gain from the reapproachment of those two regional powers and which projects could be implemented in short period of time.
Leave the world to the their own problems untill you sort majority of yours.

I agree, Pakistan must look regional approach for trade.

No parallel betweeb Saudi Arabia-Iran with Pakistan.
First We should have a strong Indipendent government With economic Backbone. Then these talks of "Taking sides" will be relevant

The end of the petro dollar, by the Saudis, is a very powerful act. It is an existential threat to the US.

It will not take this lying down.

There are many ways Americans can really punish Saudi Arabia, starting with freezing assets, sanctions, hostile America backed global press, opening cases based on fake 9/11 ties with terrorists, leaking CIA documents about the personal lives of royal family of Saudi Arabia.
It is obvious that Saudi Arabia is slightly drifting away from America but I haven't yet seen the American press in aggressive hostile mode against Saudi Arabia. Watch what the Washington Post and NY Times say. But right now there are still strong ties--very strong ties. Perhaps the Saudis are hoping for a Trump 2024? But another Biden term and continued MBS-led drifting away may very well mean a deep rupture after the 2024 elections. MBS's physical safety itself will be in grave danger.

I agree, Pakistan must look regional approach for trade.
The region is not a buyer, it's an exporter. The market is europe and US. Otherwise you are dealing in peanuts.

China and India got rich from trade with the west. Even Mexico does $350 billion a year in exports just by bordering the US.

Will USA & Europe loose Pakistan after Saudia Arabia and Iran left America/Europe?

Saudia Arabia has parted ways with America and suddenly on China's negotiation table Iran and Saudia Arabia has now become best friends.

Looking at trends in the world, Pakistan may also permanently leave America, UK & Europe?

Breaking News:

Saudi Arabia, Iran to reopen embassies 'within days': Minister

The Saudis are not leaving the West, though not as before.

Saudi Arabia has helped many countries evacuate their citizens from Sudan, including China, Iran, the United States and so on.

Even Mexico does $350 billion a year in exports just by bordering the US.
Please don’t use Mexico in the same sentence as Pakistan.

Mexicans fought for their independence and freedom and have unity unlike seen anywhere else. They have a glorious history while we became enslaved physically and mentally. What you see today is exact reflection of our history. This region is still be ruled by the Anglos rather stealthily.

Saudi has left USA really?? LOL

Can anyone tell me how many US bases are still in Saudi and their lease terms?

why have some ppl really buried their heads under saudi sand

Pakistan can leave US,Europe and west .But ,what percentage of exports does it have with China ,Russia and rest of the world ?

The region is not a buyer, it's an exporter. The market is europe and US. Otherwise you are dealing in peanuts.

China and India got rich from trade with the west. Even Mexico does $350 billion a year in exports just by bordering the US.

you did not solve basic things like energy infrastructure and longterm stability and you are talking about geting rich, sort your priorities first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom