What's new

Will You Celebrate 14 August - Shocking Poll Results

This year I chose to celebrate 14 August by flying my flag upside down as a sign of protest.
IMG_0210.jpeg

Your entire world revolves around India it seems.

Where was your military when Americans were drone bombing Waziristan?

Answer that question if you have the guts.
We have no capability to give warning to the superpower on earth if you dare to attack US assets in Afghanistan than 1 Ohio class SBBN is enough for Pakistan

And ask the political govt of PML N/PPP why they gave order to shot down US UCAVs in Pakistani Airspace

We have no capability to give warning to the superpower on earth if you dare to attack US assets in Afghanistan than 1 Ohio class SBBN is enough for Pakistan

And ask the political govt of PML N/PPP why they gave order to shot down US UCAVs in Pakistani Airspace

I just love it when Faujeets out themselves. No wonder a random lowly unknown from the US State Department was able to send a shiver down the spineless GHQ.

One suggestion in removing your own elected PM and your GHQ moves mountains to do that.

So you are an American slave then. Thank you for admitting it at least. Please eliminate your nuclear weapons and stop wasting 45% of our GDP this joke of a military.

The people of Pakistan deserve health and education.

PS: Iran had no problems shooting down American drones.

I just love it when Faujeets out themselves. No wonder a random lowly unknown from the US State Department was able to send a shiver down the spineless GHQ.

One suggestion in removing your own elected PM and your GHQ moves mountains to do that.

So you are an American slave then. Thank you for admitting it at least. Please eliminate your nuclear weapons and stop wasting 45% of our GDP this joke of a military.

The people of Pakistan deserve health and education.

PS: Iran had no problems shooting down American drones.
IK IS NOT AN ANGLE EITHER UNFORTUNATELY FOR PAKISTAN POLITICIANS HAVE NO CAPABILITY TO RULE PAKISTAN THAT'S INCLUDING IK ALSO

IK IS NOT AN ANGLE EITHER UNFORTUNATELY FOR PAKISTAN POLITICIANS HAVE NO CAPABILITY TO RULE PAKISTAN THAT'S INCLUDING IK ALSO

Eliminate your nuclear weapons and stop taking up 45% of the GDP. If you‘re going to act like a small military force to be pushed around then act like it. Don’t as for billions of dollars then.

Simple.

Eliminate your nuclear weapons and stop taking up 45% of the GDP. If you‘re going to act like a small military force to be pushed around then act like it. Don’t as for billions of dollars then.

Simple.
Than who will save Pakistan from expected Indian invasion on Pakistan???

Than who will save Pakistan from expected Indian invasion on Pakistan???

45% of the GDP is not required to “save Pakistan from expected Indian invasion”. In 1971 you weren’t able to do anything either albeit that was a blunder from the day East Bengal was formally made part of Pakistan.

Like I said earlier, you entire world revolves around India. Invasion of Waziristan by American drones occurred between 2002 to 2015. You did nothing.

So you are incompetent and inept.

Simple.

Like I said earlier, you entire world revolves around India. Invasion of Waziristan by American drones occurred between 2002 to 2015. You did nothing.

So you are incompetent and inept.
Go ask the government of plm-n and ppp not to order to destroy these US drones

Go ask the government of plm-n and ppp not to order to destroy these US drones

PMLN and PPP are both GHQ supported.

PMLN was literally invented by Zia while PPP (much like PTI) was destroyed with its leaders killed/imprisoned.

Who are you trying to fool pretending to be naive? The military has been meddling in Pakistan’s political affairs since 1956.

PMLN and PPP are both GHQ supported.

PMLN was literally invented by Zia while PPP (much like PTI) was destroyed with its leaders killed/imprisoned.

Who are you trying to fool pretending to be naive? The military has been meddling in Pakistan’s political affairs since 1956.
Reported for insulting

Back
Top Bottom